剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 我们同在 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
环保袋生活
不对 不对 还不是
No, no, almost.
啊哈 就是你 小淘气
Aha! There you are, you little sneak.
你们这些小蛋蛋会荣耀变身煎蛋饼
You eggs get the honor of becoming a frittata.
我们还要买♥♥什么来着 胖胖
Uh, what's next on the list there, panpan?
嗯 不含麸质 无坚果
Hmm, gluten-free, nut-free,
素食巧克力 薯片 曲奇 还是...
vegan chocolate chip cookies, or... hmm...
哥们 你买♥♥什么了
What you got there, bro?
小白喜欢薄荷皂液
Ice bear likes mint soap.
没错
Yeah, you do.
你们带便携袋了吗
Did you bring your tote bag?
塑料袋就行 谢了
Uh, plastic's fine, thanks.
事实上是不行的
Uh, no, actually, it's not fine.
那纸袋呢
Uh, paper then?
等一下 你们真的没带手提袋吗
Wait, you seriously forgot your reusable bag?
什么是手提袋啊
Uh, what reusable bag?
好吧 我们直说吧
Let me get this straight...
你们没带便携袋
you don't have a tote bag?
你们就一点都不关心环境 对吧
Do you even care about the environment at all?
也一点不关心野生动物
What about the animals?
哇噢 先生 我们就是野生动物 我们当然关心
Whoa, sir. We are animals. We care.
啧啧 嘿 罗恩 这几个家伙没带袋子
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hey, Ron, these guys forgot their bags.
我就说嘛 对吧
I know, right?
嘿 伙计 我们都不知道什么是手提袋
Hey, man, we didn't even know about reusable bags.
那些人都带了自己的手提袋
Well, these guys all brought their bags.
哦 还有这个算什么
Oh. And what is this?
为什么买♥♥了素食曲奇 还买♥♥鸡蛋
Why would you buy vegan cookies and then get eggs.
谁干的
Who does that?
那个 其实我是素食主义者 而且我
Oh, actually I'm a vegetarian, and I...
行了 行了 别扯了
shh, shh, shh. No more of your lies.
如果你们非要纸袋
But if you insist on having paper,
我想我们能给你们找点儿别的
I guess we can try and find you something.
我们能搞点树到四号♥通道
Yeah, can we get some dead trees brought up to aisle four
给这几个忘带手提袋等恨树主义者
for the tree haters who forgot their bags.
够了
Stop!
拜托 我们能买♥♥点袋子吗
Please, is there anyway we can just buy some bags?
哦 当然 我们这就卖♥♥
Oh, yeah, of course. We have some right here.
我们有各种颜色和款式
We have a lot of colors and styles...
给我们来三个
yeah, we'll take three of them.
眼光不错
Excellent choice.
这款是野生动物限定款
These babies are limited wildlife edition.
收入的一部分用于资助
Some of the money is given to help
本地海狸建他们的窝
local beavers build their dams.
行了 行了 快把袋子给我们
Yeah, yeah, just give us the bags.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
你们是我们的一员了 欢迎开启环保袋生活
You're one of us now. Welcome to the tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
- Tote life? - Tote life.
嘿 熊熊们 你们忘拿商品了
Hey, bears, you forgot your groceries!
冰激凌摊
Ice cream stop.
嘿 今天想来点什么
Hi, what can I get for you today?
嘿 那个 我想要巧克力甜筒
Hey, there. Uh, I'll have the... Chocolate drumstick.
- 椰子冰棒 - 给小白随便来一个
- Coconut pop. - Ice bear would like a surprise.
- 拿好了 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
谢谢诶 我们该给你多少钱呢
Thanks. So what do we owe you?
请你们吃的
This one's on the house.
环保袋生活
Tote life.
- 哦 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
- Oh, tote life. - Tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 哎呀
- Tote life! - Ow!
- 我去拿纸巾 - 呃 你怎么回事儿啊
- I'll get some napkins. - Ugh, what's your problem?
哦 天哪 真的是太不好意思了
Oh, my gosh. I'm so, so sorry.
哦 嘿 我们的环保袋是同一款诶
Oh, hey, we have the same tote, see?
- 哦 但是我还是很抱歉... - 没关系啦
- Oh, but I'm still sorry about... - don't worry about it.
环保袋生活
Tote life, right.
环保袋生活
Tote life?
没错
Yeah.
再见啦 小鲜肉
Bye, cutie.
环保袋生活
Tote life.
就拿几张
Just grab a few of these.
哦 天哪 太多了
Oh, geez, too many.
塞回去 完美 哦 不是吧
Get in there! Perfect. Oh, no.
哦 胖胖 你还要餐巾纸吗
Uh, panpan, do you still need napkins?
不用了
I need nothing.
好吧 那我该把这些纸巾怎么办呢
Okay. What am I gonna do with all these?
哦 那好像有个垃圾桶
Uh, maybe there's a trash can.
呃 我是说 我才不要浪费纸巾呢
Uh, I, mean I would never waste all these napkins.
我要把它们装起来一会儿用
I'm going to save them for later in my tote.
- 没错 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
- Yeah, man. Tote life. - Tote life.
说得好 活出自我
Respect. Keep real.
这些环保袋太棒了
These totes are the best.
而且 里面装了 大概四十张餐巾纸
Plus, they hold, like, 40 napkins.
我终于感到融入社会了
I finally feel like I'm a part of something.
小白也觉得被接受了
Ice bear also feels acceptance.
这就是我们融入社会的关键
This was our key to fitting in.
我们需要过...环保袋生活
We're living the life... tote life.
- 环保袋生活 - 环保袋生活
- Tote life. - Tote life.
这是你们的小份爆米花
And here's your small popcorn.
打开环保袋
Open your tote.
- 没事儿 没事儿 - 快看 快看
- It's okay, it's okay. - Look, look, look.
这有卖♥♥的 我们买♥♥哪个呢
They have totes here. Ah, which one do we get?
- 米黄色的 - 蓝色的
- The beige one? - The blue one?
- 矢车菊蓝 - 都要啦
- Cornflower blue. - We'll take all of them.
好耶
Yeah!
这个不错
Oh, nice.
我们需要更多环保袋 我要更多
We need more totes. I need more.
- 哇噢 这个不错 - 再来点环保袋
- Wow, that's a cool one. - Need more totes.
- 小白都想要 - 快看这个
- Ice bear wants them all. - Oh, look at that one.
你们带手提袋了吗
Do you have your reusable bag?
呃...
Uh...
嘿 伙计 又见面了
Hey, man, good to see you again.
西红柿放这里
Just the tomato please.
我们带了环保袋
We brought our totes.
环保袋生活
Tote life.
耶
Yeah.
哇噢 你们的环保袋还真不少啊
Wow, you guys have a lot of totes.
当然啦
Yeah, we do.
环保袋多多益善
You can never have too many totes.
好吧 你们需要这么多吗
Okay, do you really need that many?
那当然 我是说 你看 这个是放点心的
Well, yeah, I mean, see, this one's for snacks,
这个是放充电器的 这个是放咖啡套的
this one's for phone chargers, this one's for coffee sleeves.
这个是放袜子的
Oh, and this one is for socks.
这个是放奶酪的
And this one is for rare cheeses.
哦 不好意思
Oh, sorry.
没事儿 放有机毛袜子的袋子给我垫背了
It's okay, the bag of organic wool socks broke my fall.
嘿 走路时候看着点 伙计
Hey, watch where you're going, man.
小白觉得很抱歉
Ice bear apologizes.
享受环保袋生活哦 伙计
Just living the tote life, my friend.
你们这些家伙根本就搞错 曲解了
You guys got it all wrong and twisted.
这根本不是环保袋生活
This is not the tote life.
什么 不对 这就是环保袋生活
What, no, this is so the tote life.
我们只不过是提升了
We have ascended to a higher level
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表