剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
这件夹克在操控我们
This jacket is wearing us!
我们必须摆脱它 都同意吗
We have to get rid of it. Agreed?
说真的 我很高兴大家都同意扔掉它 兄弟们
Frankly, I'm glad we chose to get rid of it, bros.
权利过高更容易扰乱人心
Too much power can really mess someone up.
是啊 我们不需要那些
Yeah, we don't need it.
啊
Ahh.
我觉得我刚刚把味觉烫没了
I think I just burned my taste buds off.
谁啊
Huh?
你好 有什么事吗 先生
Uh... Hi, may I help you, sir?
这是您点的三个特大号♥
Yea, I have the three extra large,
双倍肉比萨
double meaty pizzas you ordered.
我没点过比萨
I didn't order pizza....
那我就不知道了
Uh... I dunno.
免费的 拿着吧
They're free. Just take them.
- 啥 真的嘛 太好了 谢谢 - 没关系
- What? Really? Gee, thank you. - No problem.
我在你们家前院里找到了这个
Oh, hey, I found something on your front lawn.
这是你的夹克吗 超酷的
Is this your jacket? It's super-cool.
给你 过个愉快的一天
Here you go. Have a nice day.
它又回来了 伙计们
Um, it came back you guys.
它好像赖上我们了一样
It's like it's drawn to us.
牛仔夹克就是坏夹克
Jean jacket is mean jacket.
不管我们怎么做都不能妥协...
Whatever we do, we can't give into...
棕熊
G-grizz!
- 怎么了 - 你不能吃这个
- What? - You can't eat that.
吃掉那个比萨
By eating that pizza,
就表明你接受了这个魔鬼的礼物
you're accepting this evil thing's gift.
你说得对
Aah! You're right.
我们必须要摆脱掉它
We've got to get rid of that thing.
这是一堆…舞蹈教室的折扣券
It's a bunch of... Dance class coupons?
我受够了
Ugh! Enough of this!
给我消失
Be gone!
什么
Wha...?
您有14条陌陌新信息
停止 给我停止
Stop it! No, stop it!
我们摆脱不了这件夹克了
This jacket is haunting us.
伙计们 很明显
Guys, it's clear.
我们必须把它送回最开始找到的地方
We must return the jacket from whence it came.
你好 免费的茶杯蛋糕
Hey, free cupcakes.
仅此一次 完全免费
Special one time offer. They're completely free.
我们必须抵挡住这件邪恶夹克的诱惑之声
We have to resist the siren songs of this evil jacket.
加油
Come on!
就是这儿了
There it is.
好了 伙计们 数到三
All right, guys. On three.
一
One....
二
Two....
三
Three!
抓住它
Grab it!
棕熊
Grizz!
夹克
The jacket.
它 它选择了我
It... it chose me.
我必须好好保护它
I must protect it.
它想跟随我 它是我的
It wants me. It's mine.
棕熊 不要 想想它对我们做了什么
Grizz, no! Remember what it did to us.
你说得对
You're right.
我头脑不清晰了
I I can't think clearly.
都是这件夹克的错 它不放过我们
It's the jacket. It won't release us.
我们无能为力了
There's nothing we can do.
不 有件事我能做
No. There is something I can do.
原谅我 兄弟们
Forgive me, brothers.
你在做什么
What're you doing?!
我爱你们
I love you guys.
不要
No!
棕熊 停下来 别
Grizz, stop! Don't do it!
至少他的音乐会长存于世
At least his music will live on.
我太想他了
I miss him so much.
棕熊
Grizz!
棕熊 我们以为你牺牲了
Grizz, we thought you were a goner.
北极熊感动流泪 但仅在内心
Ice bear cried, but just inside.
刚刚发生了什么
What happened in there?
都不重要了
Doesn't matter.
那件夹克再也不会缠着我们了
That jacket will never bother us again.
回家吧
Let's go home.
我真高兴一切都重归于平静了
Well, I'm just glad things will finally be back to normal.
我也是 兄弟们
Me, too, guys. Me, too.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
我们是最好的朋友
We're the best of friends, man.
什么都不能分离我们
Nothing will ever come between us.
这是什么
Huh?
好棒的夹克
Whoa sweet jacket.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表