剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 我们同在 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
when you jump out the bush
# 我们同在 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
查理与蛇
在今晚的"谜之生物"里
Tonight on "Creatures of mystery,"
我们调查了一种栖息在加州森林里
we investigate a mysterious hairy beast
全身长毛的神秘野兽
that roams the woods of California.
根据目击者的描述 我们对他的神秘可见一斑
From eyewitness reports, we are able to learn its secrets.
我看见他了 他大概有 嗯 二十英尺(6.096米)那么高
I seen him. He was about, mm, 20 feet tall.
他吃了我的宝贝...卷饼
He ate my baby... Burritos!
他有一头秀发
He has beautiful hair.
这是画家画的野兽意象图
Here is an artist's rendering of the beast.
这是什么生物 他们整天都做什么
What is this creature? What does it do all day?
他都与谁交流
Who does it communicate with?
但不论他在哪里被发现 只有一件事情是确定的
Only one thing is certain... wherever it is out there,
他看起来离群索居 独身一人
it is most likely isolated and completely alone.
还差一点
Almost!
完美
Ah! Perfect!
独身一人
And completely alone.
这是现在所有拍到的照片里
Here now is the clearest photo
最清楚的一张
anyone has been able to capture.
嘿 伙计们 你们好吗
Oh, hey, guys! What's up?
嘿 查理 你怎么进来的 老兄
Oh, hey, Charlie. How'd you get in here, buddy?
我看到门锁上了
Oh, I saw that the doors were locked,
但是不用担心 窗户是开着的
but no worries... I found an open window.
白熊要叫警♥察♥叔叔了
Ice bear is calling the cops.
- 已经在打了 - 算了 客气点吧
- Ugh. Way ahead of you. - Come on, man, be nice.
我来看看你们 顺便带点礼物
I wanted to stop by and give you guys some gifts!
但是首先 你们得把眼睛闭起来
But first, you've gotta close them eyes.
快点 现在就闭眼 不能偷看
Come on, now, no peepin'!
哦 天哪 你们肯定会喜欢的
Oh, man, you guys are gonna love these.
这样坐好
Oops. Here we go.
哈哈 好啦 睁眼
Ha ha, all right! Open 'em!
哦 真可爱 查理
Oh, how lovely, Charlie.
为什么我是个腌黄瓜
Why am I a pickle?
因为我喜欢我们之间的友情
Because I relish our friendship.
relish还有调味的意思
所以 你们今天有什么安排啊
So, what are you guys up to today?
好吧 我们要去...
Uh, well, uh... We have to go...
嗯
Huh?
三十分钟后镇上的手工艺品展
Oh! A craft fair downtown in 30 minutes.
- 手工艺品展 我要去 - 我们走吧
- Ooh, craft fair? I want to go! - Yes, let's go there.
好的 我猜我们要赶紧走了
Okay, well, we have to get going I guess!
等一下 别走
Wait, wait, wait! Don't go!
我是说 你们不能走 因为我...
Uh, I mean, you can't go, 'cause I, uh...
我计划了...
I planned, uh...
一个派对 对 一个派对
A party! Yeah, a party!
是一个盛大的派对
Oh, it's gonna be huge!
你们都是我贵宾
And you guys are the guests of honor!
你们想来么
You wanna come?
额 好吧 老兄
Uh... Okay, man.
太好了
Hey, all right!
唉 一天就这么没了
Ugh! There goes my day.
我们用的上这个
We're gonna need this!
这边走 熊熊们 我们已经快到了
Come along, bears! We're real close now!
迫不及待想看你的派对场所了
Ooh, can't wait till I see our party spot.
哦 天 我手♥机♥没带
Huh? Oh, man, I forgot my phone!
哦 不 我的手♥机♥ 我要回去拿手♥机♥
Oh, no, my phone! I think I'll go back and get it!
别傻了 走吧
Don't be silly. Come on, now.
白熊很欣赏你的努力
Ice bear respects your attempt.
来吧 兄弟们 不会太...
Come on, guys. It's not gonna be so...
好了 这就行了 我们到了
yep, good enough. We're here!
欢迎来到派对中心 呜呼
Welcome to party central! Whoo-hoo-hoo!
惊喜
Surprise!
这是派对吗
This is the party?
没错 这边 先生们
Right. This way, Gentlemen
你们都在这里先坐一下
Now, you can all have a seat.
又有人来了
Oh, an arrival.
嘿 兄弟 很高兴你能来 你好吗
Hey man! Glad you could make it! How are ya?
啊 小鸟来了 我们的丛林护卫队
Aha birds here, it's a ranger.
他在这里呢 就是他
O-ho! There he is! There's the guy!
这是雄鹿 这是熊熊们
Buck, bears! Bears, buck!
- 嘿 老兄 - 你好
- Hey, man! - Hello.
棕熊 这有点怪 对吧
Hey, grizz, this is weird, right?
我们在派对上谁都不认识
I mean, we don't know anyone at this party!
而且我开始觉得查理好像也不认识任何人
And I'm starting to think Charlie doesn't know anybody, either.
哈哈 雄鹿 你这是要去哪里
Ha ha! Hey, buck, where are we going?
白熊建议我们走吧
Ice bear suggests we bail.
我不知道应不应该走
Ugh, I don't know if we should.
老兄 有一次我跟熊熊们像朋友一样
Oho man, this was one time that bears and I
一起开心玩耍 嗯
were just chill like friends... Huh?
它过来了
Oh, it's coming over!
走开
Away! Away!
哇 放轻松 小伙伴们
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Relax, fellas.
我来搞定
I'll... I'll handle this.
嘿 老兄 不好意思
Uh, hey, man. Hey, uh, excuse me.
如果可以的话 你能不能爬到别处去
Yeah, if you could, uh, do your snake things elsewhere,
那样就帮了大忙了
That'll be super great.
噢 你住在附近啊 你是刚搬来的
oh, you live around here? Oh, you just moved?
是的 这是个不错的地方
Oh, yeah, it's a nice place.
也许我们现在可以走了
Maybe we can leave now?
那倒是不错的活动 我觉得派对进行的不错
Good stuff to do. I think the party's going well!
大家都玩的很开心
Everyone's having a great time!
你们要去哪里
Where you guys going?
没去哪里
oh, nowhere.
你们还不能走
You guys can't leave yet.
派对才刚刚开始呢
The party's only getting started!
还有那么多吃的 看
We have all these snackies to eat, see?
不用担心 先生们
Don't worry, gentlemen,
我很快跑去拿一点过来
I'll just run and get some more real quick!
你们待在这里就好 好好玩
You just stay right here. Enjoy yourselves!
这是你们的派对
It's your party!
现在别走哦
Don't go away, now!
嘿 老兄 你也想来么
Oh, hey, man. You, uh, you want to come, too?
好吧 但是不要分心
Okay. But no distractions!
我们拿点吃的 然后就直接回来
We're getting food and then straight back to the party.
我不能让兄弟们等太久 坚持住 兄弟们
I can't keep my buddies waiting. Hang tight, guys!
我不在的时候继续带动气氛啊
Keep the party popping while I'm gone.
再见
Bye.
我们要给派对准备最棒的食物 明白吗
We find the best food for this party, got it?
熊熊们是我最好的朋友
The bears are my best friends,
所以 他们值得最好的
and as such, they deserve the best.
这是我的习惯...
This here is one of my regular...
哦 那些人带着相机是在干吗
ugh, what is it with people and cameras?
感觉他们好像一定要
It's like they have to
给所有他们看到和吃的东西拍照
compulsively record everything they see and eat.
老兄 你在干吗
Hey, man, what are you doing?!
啊 有蛇
Aah! Snake!
他们走了
They're gone!
干得漂亮 我吓人的小兄弟
Great job, my scaly little friend.
好啦 看看我们都有啥
All right, let's see what we got.
哦 像我担心的 普通标
Oh, yep, as I feared... generic label.
一般薯片
给我兄弟们怎么够好呢
How good enough for my buddies
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表