剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 我们同在 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
when you jump out the bush
# 我们同在 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
熊熊抗拆记
地震了
Earthquake!
只带生活必需品逃生
Only the essentials.
必需品
Essential.
- 嘿 - 必需品
- Hey! - Essential!
不 怎么回事 白熊去哪儿了
No! What happened?! Where'd you go!
嗯
Huh?
我们逃过一劫了
Phew! We survived!
你们听见那动静了吗
Hey, do you hear that?
- 外面发生什么事情了 - 你能把我放下来吗
- Huh, what's going on out there? - Could you put me down?
- 什么 - 什么
- What? - What?
- 这到底是怎么回事 - 他们在建什么
- What's happening here? - What are they building?
白熊目睹了很多违规操作
Ice Bear sees many code violations.
喂 那边的熊 你们是谁
Hey, you there! Who are you guys?!
你们在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?!
- 不是我们干的 - 这是施工区
- We didn't do it! - This is a construction zone.
市里让我们在这儿建一座
The city has ordered us to put up a new cell phone tower
- 新的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔 - 但是我们住在这儿啊
- at this location. - But we live here.
你们能不能 把它挪到别的地方去
Could you, like, move it somewhere else?
对不起 队长 我不小心又弄出了一个洞
Sorry, boss! I accidently made another hole!
没事的 保罗 人人都会犯错嘛
It's okay, Paul! We all make mistakes!
听着 没有任何记录显示有人住在这儿
Now, listen, we received no record that someone lives here.
但 但这就是我们的家啊 等等 你看
B-But this is our home! Wait, look!
我们有个迎宾门垫 看到没
We have a welcome mat, see?!
喝吾安 欢 咿赢 迎
Welcome!
糟糕 又弄了一个洞
Whoops! Made another hole!
抱歉 但是这个不足以当做证据
Sorry, but you're gonna need more proof than that.
好吧 我们有证据的 你等着瞧吧
Well, then we'll get proof! You'll see!
好吧 我们需要了解
Okay, we just need to know
什么可以算作有效证据
what counts as good enough proof.
在这儿 应该...
Okay, here we are. How about...
唔 点击那个
Ooh-ooh-ooh! Click on that.
房♥屋损坏 如果房♥屋被误认为无人居住
Home damage. Home damage caused in the event
而被损坏 这种问题可以轻松纠正
we claim your home is unoccupied can be easily corrected.
只需要出示房♥产契约副本或任何实物证据
Simply show a copy of the deed or any other physical
证明已居住该房♥屋五年以上
evidence that shows five or more years of presence.
我们承诺 一经出示证据 我们将立即停止施工
Once shown, we will completely back off. Promise!
我喜欢这个 他们做成卡♥通♥动画了
I like that it was a cartoon.
我们肯定在这儿住得比那久多了
We've totally been here longer than that.
我相信我们肯定有五年前留下来的东西
I'm sure we have something from five years ago.
好吧 你 去拖延施工
Okay, you, go stall the construction.
胖达 你和我去找证据 解散
Panda, you and me will find proof. Break!
这里一定有 没有
Gotta be something around here. No.
棕熊 我发现旧东西了
Grizz, I found old stuff!
没 没有 哇 这个好久以前的了
No, nope. Whoa! This is from forever ago!
- 是我们刚来这里的时候 - 嘿 我记得这个
- Back when we first came to the city. - Hey, I remember this.
好吧 请进... 这就是复♥式♥公♥寓♥了
Well, here it is ... the penthouse!
- 哇 好大的房♥间 - 哇 这个太酷了
- Whoa. This is massive. - Oh, this is crazy!
这是白熊见过的最大的护栏了
Ice Bear has never seen a larger playpen.
噢 听起来这里比你们之前的住处要大
Ooh, sounds like it's bigger than your last place.
- 是的 确实是 - 我们刚刚搬来这里
- Oh, yeah. For sure. - We just moved here to the city.
太好了 你们之前住在哪里
That's wonderful. Where were you guys living before?
一个纸箱
A cardboard box.
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
嗨
Hi!
你好吗 兄弟
What's up, bro?!
你们好
What's up?!
这里是厨房♥ 已经配有家具了
So, this is the kitchen. You'll see it's already furnished.
这是豪华商用级冰箱
And here we have the deluxe industrial refrigerator.
这是隐藏的阁楼 这栋楼新安装的网络
And this is the hidden loft. It comes with the best connection
在这里信♥号♥♥最强
to our building's newly-installed internet lines.
我要住这儿
Dibs.
我喜欢这个地方 它跟我们梦寐以求的一模一样
I love this place. It's everything we've ever dreamed of.
我们定了
We'll take it.
太好了 我会着手办理手续
Well, this is all great! I'll get started on the paperwork.
我们收到第一个月的租金之后 你们就可以
You'll be able to move in as soon as we get first
- 搬进来了 - 其实我们可以现在就付
- month's rent. - Actually, we can pay right now.
- 好像我有... 十一美元 - 我有七十六美分
- Uh, looks like I have about... $11. - I have 76 cents.
白熊有个可供回收的瓶子
Ice Bear has a recyclable bottle.
我们先打开...
Let's just open ...
喂 你们得出去了 这里不安全
Hey, you should get out of here. It's not safe.
快点... 搬走 搬走
Quick ... move, move!
- 打开了 - 这儿也没多少文件
- Oh, got it! - Okay, not that many papers in here.
- 嗯 - 这是垃圾吗
- Hmm. - Is this trash?
这些都没用 不过这不是垃圾
Those won't help. But it's not trash.
- 这是什么 - 别扔
- What's this? - Don't throw that away.
我希望你没那么坚持
I wish you didn't hold on to so much.
这是账单吗 不是 只是信♥用♥卡♥申请单
Is this a bill? No, just a credit-card application.
留着以备以后有用吧
Probably save that for later, you know?
- 我们保存过账单吗 - 我们付过账单吗
- Do we save any of our bills? - Do we pay our bills?
- 啊 - 喂
- Huh? - Hey!
- 不 - 不不不
- No! - No! No! No!
- 抱歉 我们得清空场地 - 喂 住手
- Sorry, we have to clear space. - Hey! Stop that!
所以 如果被我发现有任何怪异行为 我就把你们赶出去 明白吗
So, if I see any weird business, I kick you out, okay?
好的 我们迫不及待要看♥房♥♥了
That's great. We can't wait to see this place.
如果房♥租迟交了哪怕一天 我也会把你们赶出去 明白吗
If rent late one day, I kick you out, okay?
好的
Okay.
你 我看见你了 我要把你赶出去
You! I see you! I kick you out!
我会修修这门 好吗
I fix that door, okay?
如果你们不喜欢 我可以把猫赶出去 那么 你们是喜欢猫咯
I kick out cat if you don't like. So, you like?
- 我不确定要不要租这个 - 冷静点 兄弟
- I don't know about this. - Act cool, man.
这是我们唯一租得起得房♥子了
This is, like, the only place we could afford.
- 怎么了 - 白熊还是在外面等吧
- What's wrong? - Ice Bear will wait outside.
呃 马桶为什么在房♥子中♥央♥
Um, why is the toilet in the middle of the house?
- 如你想要私密些你可以挂个帘子 - 噢
- You can put curtain if you like privacy. - Oh.
看 非常坚固
See? Very solid.
淋浴头里有只老鼠
There's a rat in the shower!
老鼠 猫 你为什么没干活
Rat?! Cat, why you no do your job?!
熊熊 你们要去哪里 我还没带你们看地下室呢
Bears, where you go?! I haven't shown you basement yet!
别这样 老兄 先生 轻拿轻放啊
Come on, man! Sir, please be gentle with that!
不不 放手啊 那些是我的日记
No! No, let go! Those are my diaries!
- 嘿 先生 你不能就这么拿走我们的东西 - 不
- Hey, man, you can't just take our stuff! - No! Oof!
这有点粗鲁了 你不觉得嘛
This is getting kind of rude, don't you think?!
- 嘿 把喇叭还给我 - 队长 我们去问了一下
- Hey, give that back! - Sir! Sir, so we checked with the guys.
结果是信♥号♥♥塔不能建在
Turns out we're not allowed to have the tower
山洞之上
on top of hollow ground.
好吧 那就把洞窟铲平以后 重新开始
Okay, just bulldoze the cave down, and we'll start over.
- 等等 什么 - 不
- Wait, what? - No!
嘿 队长 这是最后一点垃圾了
Hey, boss, I got the last of the junk.
他真的能让我们梦想成真么
Does it really make your dreams come true?
捕梦网 是印第安人传说中一种有魔力的东西
可以抓住噩梦 也能实现梦想
当然了 伙计们 我亲手做的
Sure, man. Made it myself.
百分之百树枝和线做的 都是合法
100% real twigs and yarn. These are legit, man.
这会帮我们抓住理想的家么
Will this help us catch our dream home?
理想的家 理想的船
Dream home, dream boat.
买♥♥下它 捧在手心 然后想着你的理想
Just buy it, hold it, and dream your dream.
好吧
Well... okay.
- 这是我们全部的家当了... - 谢谢了 朋友
- This is all the money we have ... - Thank you, friend.
好啦 我们一定要想出个最棒的家
Okay, let's make sure we dream the best home for us.
胖达 你先来 大胆的想
Go first, Panda. Dream big.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表