剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
No.
我太担心你会不喜欢我 而且
I was just so nervous that you wouldn't like me, and...
这是我的错 我很抱歉
It was my fault. I'm sorry.
我的兄弟只是想帮我
My brothers were just trying to help.
我假装成另外一个人
I pretended I was something I wasn't.
而我们假装成他
And then we pretended to
把他变成别人的样子
be him pretending to be something he wasn't.
北极熊对不起
Ice bear est désolé.
听着 我觉得我也要坦白一些事
Listen, I suppose I have a confession to make, as well.
真的吗
Really?
是 我也在假装
Oui. I have also been pretending.
我并不是法国人
I'm not really French.
- 啊 - 啊
- Huh? - Huh?
是啊 我住在新泽西
Yeah, I'm from Jersey.
我的个人资料把我家乡
My dating profile auto-corrected my hometown
"帕拉默斯"自动更正为"巴黎"
"Paramus" To "Paris,"
而我也将错就错了
And I just went with it.
我想我们都太紧张了
I guess we were both nervous.
那么 你的意思是想再约一次吗
So... Does this mean you want a second date?
或约第三次
Or third?
北极熊打心底想约第四次
Ice bear wants fourth through tenth.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
兄弟之爱太重要了
The love between brothers is too important.
你们看起来是很棒的团队
You all seem like a good team.
好吧 我要走了
All right, I should get going.
遇到你们仨真的很开心 保重哦
It was really nice meeting you all. Take care.
你造吗 她是对的
You know, she's right.
我们确实是很棒的团队
We do make a good team.
二 一 二
Two! One, two!
一
One...
我们成功了
We did it!
啊 新泽西真美
Ah, New Jersey's beautiful.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表