剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
想多见识见识吗
You want to see some more stuff?
哇 瞬间移♥动♥
Whoa! Teleportation... ha!
原来这是本科幻小说呀
I didn't realize this book was Sci-Fi.
别傻了 这是关于你的故事
No, silly... it's about you!
讲你有多么与众不同
And how special you are!
我来告诉你件事吧 注意脚下
Let me tell you a little something... watch your step.
冬眠可不是你该放弃的事情
Hibernation isn't something you should just brush off!
我们灰棕熊非常特立独行
We Grizzlies are very unique animals.
其他熊熊们
Other bears...
他们不懂的
They just don't get it!
是啊 要是我回去了 他们只会嘲笑我的
Yeah! They'd only make fun of me if I went back.
所以你一定要睡觉
Which is exactly why you've gotta get sleeping!
你拉那个标签吧 你应得的
Go ahead and pull that tab, you've earned it.
噢 会长出来的
Ooh! That will grow back.
噢 天哪 这些是什么
Oh, my gosh! What's all this?!
我们得为冬眠做好准备呀
Well, we gotta get ready for hibernation somehow!
大吃特吃可是必要条件
Eating a lot is definitely a requirement!
好漂亮呀 真是巧夺天工
Oh, that looks amazing! That's artisan stuff!
是呢 漂亮吧
Mmm! It is amazing...
味道就更不用说啦
Not to mention delicious!
没人会让你停下的
And no one can tell you to stop!
这么做的人只是在嫉妒你拥有的那么多乐趣
Anyone who does is just jealous of how much fun you're having!
哇哦 就像做梦一样
Whoo-hoo! Ha ha! It's a dream!
快来吧 灰棕熊要享受所有最好的季节了
Come along! Grizzlies get to enjoy all the best seasons!
春天的烂漫鲜花 秋天的清爽空气
Fresh flowers in spring, the crisp air in fall,
还有夏天的户外音乐会也超赞的
the awesome outdoor concerts in the summer!
然后我们跳过不好的那个
And then we skip the yucky stuff!
好啦 我们到了 完美的小窝
All righty, here we are! The perfect den!
噢 太赞了 棒棒哒
Oh!, awesome! This is great!
我已经完全准备好去睡觉了
I feel totally ready to sleep now!
那么 结局呢
So... where's the end part?
结局 什么结局
End part? What end part?
就是我醒来之后 我的兄弟们都在这
You know, the part where I wake up and my bros are there
见到我非常高兴 我也很高兴见到他们
and they're really happy to see me, and I'm happy to see them,
即便我们时不时拌拌嘴 但感情还是很好 这样的结局呀
even if we fight sometimes, but it's still great.
我们还带着小帽子一起开派对
And we party... with little hats?
我不知道 这是最后一页了
Mmm, I don't know about that. This is the last page.
没有派对 只有经典范的灰棕熊
No parties here! Just good old fashioned sleeping
睡着经典范的觉
for good old-fashioned Grizzlies.
什么 这不可能啊
What? All right, this can't be it!
我醒了之后会发生什么
What happens when I wake up! Oof!
我一定要看看
I have to see.
噫 就一片空白
Huh? It's just blank.
我的兄弟们都不在这 这是什么意思呢
My brothers aren't here... what does it mean?
谁在乎呢 你不需要他们
Who cares! You don't need them.
你已经有了那么多东西了 好吃的食物 舒服的小窝
You've got so much other stuff... food, a comfy den.
要是我醒了之后我兄弟们都不在
If my brothers aren't here when I wake up,
我才不要睡觉呢
I don't want to go to sleep at all!
我要回去
I have to go back!
什么 回去
Hmm? What? Go back?
灰棕熊 你想去哪里
Grizzly, where do you think you're going?
你不能回去 你的兄弟们会嘲笑你的
You can't go back! Your brothers are going to laugh at you!
他们不会的
No, they won't!
他们可能都不想你回去呢
They probably don't even want you back!
你骗人 我爱我的兄弟们
That's not true! I love my bros!
我永远都不会离开他们 兄弟们
I'd never leave them for good! Bros?
五个月可长着呢
Five months is a long time, man!
你真的以为他们会呆着不走吗
Do you really think they'll stick around?
兄弟们 你们在哪里呀
Bros?! Which one are you?
你不想与众不同吗
Don't you want to be special!
你不想比你的兄弟们更出色吗
Don't you want to be better than your brothers?
真的不想与众不同吗
Don't you want to be special?
不 我不想
No! No, I don't!
噢 好吧
Oh. Okay.
棕熊 棕熊 你醒了吗 兄弟
Grizz? Grizz, are you awake, bro?
他在哪
Where is he?!
你在哪里 你个小熊熊
Where are you, you little bear?!
淡定 棕熊 你已经醒了
It's okay, Grizz. You're awake now.
没事了 你安全了 这里没有小熊熊
It's okay, you're safe. Yeah, there is no little bear.
只有两只大熊
Only large bears.
噢 发生什么了
Oh, what... what happened?
我们一直想叫醒你 但是你好像
We've been trying to wake you up, but you were, like,
着了魔似的 我们都拍下来了 你看
delirious! We even got a video, see?
噢 来这里
Oh, come here! Oh!
没想到你那么灵活呀
You were surprisingly agile.
北极熊想要再看一遍
Ice bear wants to watch it again.
什么情况呀 棕熊 睡不着吗
What was the matter, Grizz? Couldn't sleep?
呃 没有 我也不是特别地
Uh, well, no, I... I couldn't quite, um, uh...
我是说 我试过了
I mean, I tried, you know?
好吧 你继续吧
Okay, man. We'll let you get back to it.
别 我是说
No! I mean, um,
我想说 我想是 本来要
what I mean is, um, I would just, ah, I was, uh...
我要出去透个气
I was just gonna go outside for some fresh air.
你要来吗
You want to come?
好呀
Uh, yeah. Okay.
今晚夜色真不错
It's a nice night tonight.
知道吗 和你们两个在一起
You know what? Being here with you guys
让我觉得足够与众不同了
is special enough for me.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表