剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
When you jump out the bush
# 我们同在 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
胖达的喷嚏
呃 一根意式香肠和 一个春华冰激凌
Uh, one pepperoni and... A spring blossom.
想要点儿喝的吗
Do you want anything to drink?
嗯 有什么是桔子口味儿的吗
Um, do you have anything orange?
嘿 看这个
Hey, check this out.
那么 你觉得咋样
So... What do you think?
啊 我觉得什么东西 咋样儿
Huh? What do I think, what?
我现在的特色
My thing here.
哥们儿 我有个很棒的计划 来改变我的形象
I've got this great plan to change my image
看起来更酷
to look cooler, man.
不管看到什么 我都要这样斜靠着
Just gonna lean against everything I see.
嗯 斜靠着东西会让你看起来酷吗 嗯
Hmm. Leaning against things make you look cool, huh?
我看起来咋样儿
How do I look?
呃 我觉得对你不怎么有用诶
Eh, I don't think it's quite working for you.
也许是你太 可爱了
Maybe you're too... Cute?
啥 我才不可爱呢
What!? I'm not cute!?
嘿 哥们儿 可爱也没关系
Hey, man, it's okay to be cute.
每个人有自己的特色
Everyone's got their thing.
我的特色就是酷 吼
My thing is being cool. Hmph.
而你 就是可爱
And you, you're cute.
而他 他是 随便啦
And he... he's, um... Whatever.
先生 你的订单好了
Sir, your order's ready.
唔
Ooh!
但是 棕熊 我不想要那样的特色
But, grizz, I don't want that to be my thing.
呃 哥们儿 别想了 开吃吧
Aw, man, forget about it. Just eat.
嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm.
哦 抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
哦 哥们儿
Oh, man.
我想过敏的季节到了
I guess it's allergy season.
伙计 这是我见过最可爱的喷嚏了
Dude, that was the cutest sneeze ever.
别再说我可爱了
Stop saying that I'm cute!
哦 上帝保佑 那个喷嚏真是可爱
Oh, bless you. That was such a cute sneeze.
熊猫打喷嚏 好可爱
Panda sneeze... cute!
我不可爱
I'm not cute.
兄弟 你打喷嚏实在是太可爱了
Bro, your sneeze was straight up adorable.
别说啦 人家不可爱
Stop! I'm not cute!
你觉得那样很可爱吗
You think that was cute?
哦 拜托 哥们儿
Oh, come on, man!
人家不可爱
I'm not cute!
这真是太萌了
That was adorable!
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see! Let me see!
哦 天呐 这真是最可爱的东西
Oh, man, that's the cutest thing ever.
哦 我的天 你有没有看到有多可爱呀
Oh, my gosh. Did you see how cute that was?
嗯 是的 我看到有多可爱了 啊 啊
Um, yes, I just saw how cute that was. Aah... Aah...
啊啊 人家不可爱
Aah! I'm not cute!
你去哪儿 哥们儿
Where you going, man?
我讨厌过敏
I hate allergies.
哦谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
啊啊
Ahh...
啥 这不可能
What? This can't be.
哦 我的天
Oh, my!
胖 胖达
Pan! Panda!
胖达 你快来看这个 哦 抱歉 伙计
Panda, you gotta see this! Oh, sorry, dude.
胖达 你啊湫时
Panda, t-the achoo!
打喷嚏的样子 他们拍下来了
The sneeze, they filmed it!
啊
Huh?
很轰动
It's huge!
网上传得到处都是
It's trending all over the Internet!
大家都觉得你是他们见过最可爱的东西
People think you're the cutest thing ever.
北极熊为你骄傲
Ice bear is proud of you.
但我并不想成为网上最可爱的东西
But I don't want to be the cutest thing on the Internet.
我不想因为这个出名
I don't want to be known for this.
这不是真的我 这 呃 哈
This isn't who I am. Thi... wh... huh?
呃 是的 胖达当然会
Uh, yeah, of course panda
去拍照并且亲笔签名的
will come take photos and sign autographs!
好的 谢谢 拜
Okay, thanks! Bye!
呜呼
Whoo-hoo!
胖达 你要成为
Panda, you're gonna be
最有名 最可爱的熊猫了
the most famous, cutest bear ever!
打扰了 呃 先生 有个
Excuse me, uh, sir, there's...
嗯 等等
Uhp, wait.
快到了
Almost...
就是如此
There it is!
哦 我真棒
Oh, I'm so good.
超级棒 糯糯
Bravo, nom nom.
先生 呃 有事儿
Sir, uh, s-something's...
一切都得靠巧妙拿捏
It's all about the subtlety.
你不能明目张胆地扮可爱
You can't just throw the cute into people's faces.
先生 有事儿发生了
Sir, something's trending.
你在忙乎些什么
What are you going on about?
先生 这是今天点击率最高的视频
It's the top video today, sir.
点阅人数破纪录了
The views are off the charts.
我今天没有发布新视频呀
I didn't release a new video today.
你确实没有 先生
You didn't, sir.
他很不错
He's good.
拜托
Please!
这只是个一时狂热
This is just a fad.
到了明天 这个将会变成
By tomorrow, this thing will be
又一个网上销声匿迹的炮灰
another lame piece of Internet obscurity.
最好是
It better be.
欢迎来光临本节目 我是汤姆
Welcome to the show. I'm Tom.
我是凯特
And I'm Kate.
那么 谁喜欢可爱的动物
Now, who likes cute animals?
哦 我喜欢 汤姆
Oh, I do, Tom.
嗯 当然了 我们都喜欢
Well, of course. We all do.
可爱的动物已经掌控了网络
Adorable animals are taking over the Internet,
而且我们今天请来了两位
and we have two of them with us here today!
请大家欢迎我们的客人
Please welcome our guests,
考拉糯糯 和熊猫胖达
nom nom the koala, and panda the panda.
嗯 谢谢 伙计们
Aww, thank you, guys.
我的荣幸啊
The pleasure's all mine.
微笑
Smile!
首先 我们先在全世界面前
First up, what do you say we start
来听听打喷嚏的声音怎么样
with the sneeze heard around the world.
哦哦哦
Awwww!
你难道不想抱抱他吗
Don't you just want to hug him?
我最想做的就是抱抱那个超棒的熊猫
All I do is hug that gorgeous bear!
嗯 呃 我有事要宣布
Well, uh, I've got an announcement!
每个人都在问
Everyone's been asking,
嘿 糯糯 你的新视频什么时候出来呢
"hey, nom nom, when's your new video coming out?"
好吧 答案就是现在
Well, the answer is right now.
哦 好的 我们来看看糯糯最新的视频
Oh! Okay, let's take a look at nom nom's newest video.
别拍了 你们 人类: 哦 抱歉
Stop recording, you... man: Oh, sorry.
嗯
Huh.
嘿 糯糯的视频完全是抄袭胖达的
Hey, nom nom's totally copying panda's video!
冷静点儿 观众们
Chill, people!
我没有 我什么也没抄袭
I didn't... i didn't steal anything!
好了 好消息就是
Well, it's a good thing
年度可爱争霸赛即将到来了
the annual cute-off is around the corner.
可爱争霸赛 没错
Cute-off? That's right.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表