剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, where's Chloe?
胖达 克洛伊呢
Panda, where's Chloe?
我以为她跟你在一起
I thought she was with you.
我们得赶紧找到她
We got to find her.
啊 你们在干吗 快停下
Ah! What are you doing?! Stop it!
嘿 走开
Hey, go away!
真是疯了
It's crazy.
大家以为被当成天才儿童很酷
People think it's so cool to be a prodigy.
为什么我就不能被简单的叫成一直不够高坐过山车的
Why can't I just be called the awkward Korean girl
尴尬韩国小姑娘呢
who will never be tall enough to ride a roller coaster?
嘿 艾米 我们考虑要走了
Hey, Amy. We're thinking of heading out.
这地方有点太疯了
This place is getting a bit crazy.
呃 嘿 大家 认识一下克洛伊 她是我们班上的
Uh, hey, guys. Meet Chloe. She's in our class.
你好
Hi.
这儿太闹腾了 我们出去转转吧
It's too crazy in there. Let's go around.
哦 嘿 是克洛伊 我看到她了
Oh, hey, it's Chloe. I see her.
兄弟们 她在跟别人聊天呢
Dude, look at all the people she's talking to.
看起来她交到朋友了嘛
It looks like she made some friends.
我给她打个电♥话♥跟她说我们在哪儿
I'll just call her and tell her where we are.
# 她是我的姑娘 #
She's my girl
嘿 克洛伊 过来看这个
Hey, Chloe. Come here. Check this out.
哦 来了
Oh. Coming!
不过 我们做到了
Well, we did it.
我们办了一个非常棒的派对
We threw an awesome party,
而克洛伊交到了新朋友
and Chloe made some new friends.
恩 我们就先在这儿待一会儿好了
Well, guess we'll just hang out here for a while.
是啊 孤单单的
Yep. All alone.
啊
Aah!
来吧 少年们
Come on, guys.
听起来派对已经结束了
Sounds like the party's over.
哇哦
Whoa.
好吧 大家都走了
Well, everyone's gone.
包括克洛伊
Including Chloe.
我们开始打扫吧
Let's just start cleaning up.
哦 天
Oh, man.
我已经开始非常想念克洛伊了
I already miss Chloe so much.
对啊 没有她 这里的一切都会变得不一样吧
Yeah. It's not gonna be the same around here without her.
呃 大家
Uh, guys...
我好像还能听见她甜美的声音呢
It's like I can still hear her sweet voice.
哦
Ohh!
克洛伊
Chloe?
- 真的是你吗 - 是啊
- Is it really you? - Yes.
你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
你怎么没跟你的新朋友一起
Why aren't you with your new friends?
我跟她们说晚点再碰面
I told them we would hang later.
另外 我想帮你们打扫
Plus I wanted to help you guys clean.
这地方简直乱的可以
This place is a serious mess.
- 所以我们还是朋友咯 - 当然了
- So, we're still friends? - Of course.
谢谢你们为我办了这么棒的一个派对
Thank you guys for throwing me this amazing party.
你们是最棒的
You guys are the best.
现在就一起打扫这地方吧
Now, let's clean up this place.
所以 克洛伊 你明天有什么安排
So, Chloe, what you gonna do tomorrow?
呃
Uh...
- 野营 - 呃 骑车
- Uh, uh, camping? - Uh, biking?
灰熊
A grizzly bear!
- 克洛伊早上十一点要去上生物化学课 - 答对了
- Chloe's going to biochemistry at 11:00 A.M. - Got it!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表