剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let's go
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 我们同在 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
when you jump out the bush
# 我们同在 #
With a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
寻路记
新鲜的熊 快来买♥♥刚出炉的熊
Fresh bears! Get them while they're hot!
免费的熊
又来一辆
Another one!
免费的熊 这里有免费的熊
Free bears! Free bears here!
免费得三只熊
Three for the price of none!
嘿
Aah! Hey!
管管你家孩子吧
Control your child!
不 她把我们的箱子打坏了
Oh, no! She dented our box.
可怜的箱子
Poor box.
我们这是在哪里 有人带上我们么
Where are we? Have we been picked up yet?
我们到巴黎了么
Have we made it to Paris?
还没有 胖达 我们还没到巴黎
No, panda. We're not in Paris.
我们还在...这个沙漠里
We're still in... This desert!
别伤心 胖胖
Don't be sad, panpan.
我们很快就会搭到车的
We'll catch a ride soon.
看 又有人来了
Look! Someone's coming now!
准备好
Get ready!
免费的熊 这里有免费的熊
Free bears! Free bears here!
这里有熊熊哦 拜托
Bears over here! Please!
带上我们吧 拜托 熊熊哦
Pick us! Please! Bears!
嘿
Huh? Hey!
你在这里搞什么
What's going on here?!
这是我们的地盘 老兄
This is our turf, buddy!
这是个自♥由♥的国度 兄弟
It's a free country, man.
你在滥用自♥由♥的权利
Well, you're using freedom poorly.
没错 这是我们的地盘
Yeah. This is our spot.
我们先来这里的
We were here first.
冷静点 我不是来伤害任何人的
Cool your jets. I ain't hurting no one.
我们会让你熄火的
Oh, we'll cool your jets.
我们数到十 你必须离开
You've got until the count of 10 to go bye-bye.
数到五
Make it five!
一 二 三
One! Two! Three!
咬他的膝盖
Go for the kneecaps!
四 等等 那是什么
Four! Wait. What is that?
燕麦条
Granola bar.
你们想来点么
You guys want some?
谢谢你们今晚收留我
Thanks for letting me stay with you guys tonight.
这不算什么 我们的箱子是最棒的
It's no problem. Our box is the best box.
燕麦条真是戳中我心
That granola hit the spot.
感觉像我们现在已经到巴黎了一样
I feel like we can make it to Paris now.
其实 此时此刻 我觉得这里挺棒的
Actually, right now, I feel good right where we are.
大家晚安
Good night, guys.
晚安
Night.
胖达 胖达
Panda! Panda!
出了什么事
What's wrong?
我们的箱子 不见了
Our box! It's gone!
什么 什么
What?! Wha... what?
发生了什么事 它去哪里了
What happened? Where did it go?
我不明白
I don't understand.
是燕麦条兄
Granola guy.
哦 他背叛了我们
Oh, betrayal!
我们早该想到的
We should have known!
那个燕麦条里面甚至都没有一点巧克力
That granola bar didn't even have any chocolate bits in it.
你怎么能这么做 燕麦条兄
How could you, granola guy?
我们很爱那个箱子
We loved that box.
有什么遗言么
Any last words?
受死吧
Accept your fate!
感觉好点了
Feel better?
好吧 我们走 我们得找个新的箱子
Okay. Let's go. We need to find a new box.
我相信这里会有很多箱子的
I'm sure there are boxes all over this place.
上来吧
Here you go.
虽然不是个箱子 但是也差不多
It's not a box, but it'll do.
全都是箱子
Boxes! Boxes!
看这个
Look at this one!
还有这个
瞄准你了
Have at you!
停
Huh? Stop!
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
太漂亮了
Beautiful.
这是个完美的箱子
It's the perfect box.
我们可以用它做很多有趣的事情
We could make so many cool things with this!
是啊 比如充气小屋
Yeah! Like a bouncy house!
不 那太傻了
No! That's silly.
我们应该做一个舞厅 那很上档次
We should make a ballroom. It's classy.
你在说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
一个充气小屋也很有档次啊
A bouncy house has so much class.
不 没有 那甚至不算个建筑
No, it doesn't! It's not even a real building.
你根本不了解建筑 胖达
You don't even know a thing about architecture, panda.
随便你吧
Well, you do whatever you want.
我要建个舞厅
I'm gonna build my ballroom.
不好意思 我先发现的这个箱子
Excuse me? I saw the box first.
充气小屋
Bouncy house!
看看你都做了什么 太丢人了
Look what you did! Shame on you!
不 我才不丢人呢
No. No shame on me.
是你毁掉了箱子
You're the one who ruined the box.
是你把箱子弄坏的
You're the one who ruined the box.
反正迟早也会让你弄坏
Well, you would have wasted it anyway.
你的主意太糟了
Your idea was horrible!
是嘛 我也造一间自己的房♥子
Oh, really? I'm gonna make my own amazing house.
我的房♥子会比你强一亿倍
My house will be a quadrillion times better.
好吧 走着瞧
Okay. We'll see.
没错 走着瞧
Yeah. We will.
我将这里命名为棕熊大♥陆♥
I claim this grizzlyland!
嘿 熊猫 看我的房♥子牛不
Hey, panda, check out how rad my house is.
你觉得那就算好了
You think that's good?
我有电梯 你有么
I've got an elevator. What you got?
秋千
Swing!
浴缸
Hot tub!
微波炉
Microwave!
吊桥
Drawbridge.
瞭望台
Observatory!
好美
Beautiful.
图书馆
Library.
海洋球
Ball pit!
嗷 巴黎
Mwah! Paris!
平板电视
Flat screen.
我有围墙
Fortress walls!
我的围墙比你高 嘿
Higher walls! Hey!
怎么
Wha...
# 我不明白 #
I don't know
# 情况有些复杂 #
It's a little complicated
# 说出去的话 #
Things we said
# 该如何全部收回 #
Can I take them all back?
# 所有回忆 #
Memories
# 全部消失模糊 #
All fuzzy and faded
# 可叹我们的梦最终做完 #
Funny how our dreams come to an end
# 我在心上围了一道墙 #
So I built a wall around my little heart
# 有些东西破碎 分崩离析 #
Sometimes things break and they fall apart
# 但有一件我明白 #
But there's one thing that I know
# 有一天 #
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表