剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
我打算今天去商店的
Yeah! I was thinking about us going to the mall.
你懂的 买♥♥点东西
You know, do some shopping.
但是 我打算...
But, uh, I was thinking...
北极熊可以买♥♥新的寿司刀
Ice bear can get new Sushi knife.
好极了 就这么定了
Great. It's decided.
等等 刚才是怎么回事
Wait, what just happened?
哈
Huh?
呃...
Uhhh...
好吧 上去吧
Well, hop to it!
呃 这种感觉真诡异
Uh, this is so weird.
喂
Hey!
去商场咯
To the mall!
# 你吓得不轻时我就在那儿 #
I was over there when you had that scare
# 羊毛衫 紧身裤 完全不明白在说什么 #
Cardigan, skinny jeans, not sure what that means
# 我的手♥机♥呢 拍个照 别忘加滤镜 #
Where's my phone, take a picture, use a filter
# 听听我的爵士乐 音量大些好让邻居听 #
Hear my jam, crank it up for the neighbors
# 你露出那种表情 我无法否认 #
You've got that face, I can't deny
# 你知道那些动作 感觉如此美妙 #
You've got those moves, feel so fine
喂 兄弟们
Uh, guys?
# 快起来 快起来 快起来与我跳舞 #
Get up, get up and dance with me
# 舞动 舞动 舞动你的脚步 #
M-m-move, m-move, m-move your feet
噢 我们去那儿吧
Oh! Let's go in there!
呃 我讨厌韩国卡拉OK
Aw, I hate Korean karaoke.
我完全不知道歌♥词
I never know the songs.
不 别担心 你会喜欢的
No, don't worry. You're gonna love it!
得儿驾
Tally-ho!
# 神奇的魔力啊 #
Bow, bow, bow, bow, bow, ba-bom Magic powers,
# 友谊地久天长 #
friends are forever
# 魔法般的恋人啊 #
Bow, bow, bow, bom bom ba-bom Magic lovers,
# 爱恋直到永远 #
love is eternal
该你唱了
Your turn!
啊
Huh?
呃 我... 我不... 我不会...
Uh, I, um... I don't... I don't...
哈
Huh?
呃 hinjin...
Uh, uh, hinjin...
让那熊滚下舞台去
Get that bear off the stage!
棕熊 拜托 兄弟 没那么糟糕的
Grizz, come on, man. It wasn't that bad.
就是有
Yes, it was!
每个人都在用韩语取笑我 嘲笑我
Everyone was laughing at me and making fun of me in Korean!
熊猫: 请走开 -- 棕熊
棕熊 够了 快开门
Grizz, that's enough. Open up!
嗯 给他点空间吧
Hmm. Let's give him some space.
你知道 现在有点晚了
You know, it's getting kind of late.
我觉着是时候上♥床♥睡觉了 小弟
I think it's time to head to bed, little bro.
北极熊不需要美容觉
Ice bear doesn't need beauty sleep.
大哥说得最正确
Ah-dat-dat-dat. Big bro knows best.
好了 安稳舒服
There you go, nice and cozy.
哦 我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot!
# 随音乐晃动身体 #
Move your body to the music
嗨 帅哥
Oh, hello, handsome!
没什么能阻挡你 你这个伟大的傻瓜
Nothing can stop you, you magnificent fool.
- 嘿 谢谢 - 啊
- Gee, thanks! - Aah!
嗨 熊猫 别管我 我只是来看热闹的
Hey, panda! Don't mind me. Just came to see the show.
等等 看热闹
Wait, what show?
你知道的 那件事
Ah, you know, the thing.
我听一只松鼠告诉一只猫头鹰
I heard from a squirrel that told an owl
狼群越过了篱笆
that the wolves are coming by the crib
带来了所有成员
and that they're bringing their whole crew.
好大阵仗 情况会很壮观的
A rumble! It's gonna be good!
等等 什么
Wait, what?!
没错 伙计 我听说他们带来了他们的头狼
Yeah, man, I heard they're bringing their Alpha.
所以你即将面对的是他还有他的全体部下
So it'll be you against him and their whole wolf pack, too.
不 查理 你你你 你不明白
No! Charlie, y-y-y-you don't understand!
我打不过他们的 我是个骗子
I can't fight them. I'm a fraud!
你说什么呢 老伙计
What are you talking about, big guy?
这整个是个错误
It was all a big mistake!
我并没有... 我当时吓坏了
I didn't really... I got freaked out,
那只是个巨大的误会而且... 噢
and it was just this big accident and... oh!
等等 误会
Wait a minute. Accident?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
噢 呃
Ooh. Ah.
啊
Aah!
噢 擦
Oh, man.
哇 一块砖头 我去叫你的兄弟们
Whoa, a brick! I'm gonna go get your brothers.
不 不能让他们知道
No! They can't find out!
我必须开始像一个真正的大哥一样
I got to start acting like an older brother.
嘿 我有个办法
Hey, I got a backup plan.
噢 好主意
Oh, great idea!
啊 啊 啊
Aah! Aah! Aah!
啊
Aaaah!
哈哈 起作用了
Ha, it's working!
你让这群咬跳蚤的家伙们见识了谁才是老大
You really showed those flea biters who's boss.
噢糟 查理 我们现在怎么办
Oh, no, Charlie. What do we do now?
呃 伙计
Oh, boy.
这...
Wha...
- 嗨 - 北极熊来救你了
- Hey! - Ice bear to the rescue.
呃...
Uh...
噢 查理 好主意
Oh! Charlie, great idea!
把那个垃圾桶弄过来
Get that trash can over here!
噢 好的
Oh, yeah, okay.
接招吧
Take that!
查理 我们需要更多的东西垫脚
Charlie, we need more stuff to stand on!
这就去
I'm on it!
看谁叠得过谁
Let the stacking begin.
# 全力奔跑 无路可退 #
Running hard, backs to the wall
# 面对冲突 生活充满恐怖 #
Facing strife, terror fills your life
# 他们把你驱离 #
They push you back,
# 但你深知自己力量 #
but you got the power
# 深深挖掘 地底的怒火 #
Dig deep for that fire
# 一切都已足够 #
Yeah, everything will suffice
# 抵抗 挫折 俱抛在脑后 #
Resistance, frustration, leave it all behind
# 此刻放弃 如同犯罪 #
Giving up right now would be a crime
# 狂怒吧 追寻那答案 #
Fury up, Gonna find the answers
# 你已得到 你欲望之火 #
You've got the fire of your desire
查理 快点 再找些东西来
Charlie, quick, get us more stuff!
一点儿也不剩了 我的朋友
Oh. The well is dry, amigos.
北极熊觉着我们需要帮助
Ice bear thinks we need help.
呃
Uh...
棕熊 棕熊 快来帮帮我们
Oh, Grizz! Grizz, help us!
棕熊 我们需要帮助 快来帮忙 棕熊
Grizz, we need help! Help us, Grizz!
我们需要帮助 棕熊 帮帮忙
We need help! Grizz, help!
我来了
I'm coming!
棕熊
Grizz!
吼
Rooooooar!
打得漂亮
Good fight.
呃 棕熊 关于之前的事
Um, Grizz, about what happened.
- 我只想... - 不 兄弟 那是我的锅
- I just wanted... - No, man, this is my bad.
你是我们之间的纽带
You're the glue that keeps us together.
我不能把那当做理所当然
I can't take that for granted.
从现在起 我们所有事情都公平对待
From now on, we'll be fair about everything.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
北极熊现在想说了算
Ice bear wants to be top bear now.
好吧
Uh, okay.
我觉着还是棕熊说了算吧
I think Grizz should be on top.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表