剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
we jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
呃 跑步
Um, running?
不对
Mnh-mnh.
那是飞机
No, a plane!
噢 小鸟
Oh, oh, a bird!
对了 什么品种的小鸟呢
Yeah, yeah, but what kind of bird?
嘿 不许讲话
Hey, no talking.
对不起
Sorry.
呃 我不知道哎
Um, I don't know, man.
过
Pass.
时间到
Time.
老兄 是企鹅啊 我扮的是企鹅
Dude, a penguin. I was a penguin.
芭蕾 额
Ballet. Uh...
机器人
Robot!
呃 擀面杖
Uh, a rolling pin?
一条线 一方块
A line. A square.
望远镜
Telescope.
呃 打字机
Uh, typewriter.
棕熊
Grizzly bear?
胖达熊
Panda bear?
呃 你是个打字机
Uh, you're a typewriter!
苍天呐
Dude!
小船 披萨
Boat. Pizza.
自♥由♥女神像 雪人
Statue of Liberty. Snowman.
鲸鱼 蜘蛛猴
Whale. Spider monkey.
理查德·尼克松 老实泉
Richard Nixon. Old faithful.
老实泉 美国黄石国家公园的间歇泉
我知道笼中鸟为何歌♥唱
"I know why the caged bird sings."
美国作家玛雅·安吉洛自传 曾获美国国家艺术勋章
时间到 四十三秒中猜到二十个
Time! 20 answers in 43 seconds!
不
No!
我们也不赖 其实
We did pretty well, though.
不咋地呢
No, we didn't.
什么 嘿 各位 小点声 我老爸
What? Hey, guys. Sorry, it's my dad.
喂 你好[韩语] 嗯嗯
Yuh Bo se yo? Mm. Mm. Oh.
怎么了 你该走了么
What's going on? Do you need to go?
没有 来查岗的 没啥大事
No, they're just checking in. No big.
哎呦 真痒
Oh, man, this itch.
我来
Here you go.
哈 好多了
Ha! Yeah, much better.
谢啦 克洛伊
Oh, thanks, Chloe.
不客气
My pleasure.
嘿 你们要不要喝珍珠茶
Hey, so, you guys ready for some bubble tea?
好啊 珍珠茶
Yeah, bubble tea!
谁输谁结账
Losers buy!
是嘛 你想要来场珍珠大战嘛
Oh, yeah? You want a bubble fight?
克洛伊 嘿 你好哟
Chloe? Hey, what's up?
是艾米 我们一起上生物化学课的
It's Amy. We're in the same biochem class.
这是克洛伊
This is Chloe.
就是那个我们学校最天才的姑娘
You know, the prodigy girl at our school.
你好
Oh, hey.
呃 你好
Uh, hi.
嘿 你来参加我们的学习小组吧
Hey, you should join our study group.
我们每周三下午放学一起学习
We meet every Wednesday after class.
挺有趣的
It'll be great.
嗯 好吧 可能吧
Yeah, okay. Maybe.
嗯 我估计可能去不了呢
Mm, I don't know if I can, though.
好吧 不要勉强
Oh, well, no pressure.
要是你改主意了 给我打电♥话♥
I-if you ever change your mind, give me a call.
那回头见
I'll see you later.
再见
Bye.
怎么了嘛
What was that?
什么
What?
真是太尴尬了
That was super awkward.
怎么了 她在学校欺负你了
What's wrong? Is she bullying you at school?
没有 就是
No, I just...
安啦 那姑娘就想跟你交朋友嘛
Come on, that girl wanted to be your friend.
她挺不错的嘛
She was really cool.
是吧 我不知道
Yeah, I guess. I don't know.
你跟同学出去玩儿过么
Do you ever hang out with your classmates?
没有 我是说 我跟你们一起玩嘛
Not really. I mean, I hang out with you guys.
等等 我们是不是阻碍你交新朋友了
Wait, are we in the way of you making new friends?
没有了 就是
No, it's just...
就是 她们好像不怎么喜欢跟我玩儿
It's... it's not like they want to hang out with me.
神马 太扯了
What?! That's crazy!
你可是克洛伊 你这么厉害
You're Chloe! You're awesome!
简直不能接受
This is unacceptable.
好吧 我们要传授给你独家秘笈
Okay, we're gonna give you all the secrets.
什么秘笈
What secrets?
当然是如何变成万人迷啦 小傻瓜
How to become super popular, you silly.
我们要教你怎么交新朋友
We'll be showing you how to make new friends.
北极熊表示会让她们喜欢克洛伊的
Ice bear will make them love Chloe.
呃 也许吧
Mm, I don't know.
克洛伊 你要相信我们哟
Chloe, you got to trust me on this.
一定会妥妥哒
This'll be good.
等这次行动之后
By the end of this mission,
所有人都会想跟你做朋友的
everybody's gonna want to be your friend.
呃 好吧
Uh... Okay.
呜呼 好的 咱们行动吧
Whoo-hoo! All right! Let's do this!
我把这个艾米的电♥话♥号♥码带上
And let me take this phone number of Amy's,
万一她给我 那个 给克洛伊打电♥话♥呢
in case she ever calls me... I mean, if she calls Chloe.
好的 第一条 人们喜欢自信的人
Okay, first tip. People like confidence.
如果你要想看起来自信
And if you want to look confident,
就要让自己看起来高大
you got to make yourself look bigger.
怎么才能高大呢
How do I do that?
我给你演示一下
I'll give a demonstration.
看好了哈
Check this out.
轻松愉快 自信
Easy, breezy... confident.
- 能不能行啊 棕熊 - 没问题的
- I don't know, grizz. - You got this.
好的 首先要高高举起双手
Okay, first you got to lift those guns real high,
然后展现一下你最灿烂的自信微笑
then show your biggest confident smile.
砰 准备好了 赶紧走起来吧
Bam! You're ready. Now get out of here.
嘿
Hey.
她肯定会回来拿包的
Well, she's got to come back for the purse.
等她回来的时候 你就有新朋友了哟
And when she does... Boom! New friend.
在我看过的所有浪漫影片里
In all the romantic movies I've seen,
让人们喜欢你的方式就是摔跤
the way to get people to like you is to stumble,
手里的资料天女散花 然后你的意中人
drop all your fancy papers, and then magically,
就会神奇地出现在你面前来营救你
the person of your dreams comes to your rescue.
按你这种情况 这人就是你的新朋友了
In your case, it will be your new friend.
去坠入友谊之河吧
Go fall in friendship.
你真是个天才
You're a natural!
我觉得咱们是要交朋友
I thought this was about making friends,
不是跟敌人打仗哎
not fighting enemies.
北极熊所有的朋友都是未来的敌人
All ice bear's friends are future enemies.
哈
Huh!
好的 你已经掌握了要领
All right, you mastered the techniques.
现在是检验成果的时候了
Time to put them to the test.
顺便提一句 你做得很棒
By the way, you're doing great.
是么 你们真的这么认为
Really? You think so?
当然啦
For sure.
你会很快交到朋友的
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表