剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
a wink and a smile and a great, old time
# 我们同在 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
wherever we are, there's fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 #
when you jump out the bush
# 我们同在 #
with a big bear smile
# 我们同在 #
we'll be there
熊熊日常
有人
Cool people!
接的不错 伙计
Sweet catch, bro.
那么你们在玩游戏吗
So, you guys playing a game?
对
Um... yeah?
你们能加一个人吗
Hey, you guys got room for one more player?
不好意思 伙计
Uh, sorry, man.
我么已经有四个人了 那么…不行
We've already got, like, four, so... no?
没关系 伙计们
Hey, no sweat, guys.
我就坐这儿 看你们玩
I'll just pop a squat here and watch.
别在意我 继续玩
Don't mind me. Carry on.
扔得好 伙计
Whoo! Nice form, bro!
好球
Hey, good one.
炸玉米饼还是汉堡
Hmm. Tacos or burgs?
是的
Um, yes.
一个黑熊
A black bear?
什么
What?!
这个测试真傻
This quiz is completely stupid.
评价发送
Justice delivered.
真好看
Ooh, hello, beautiful.
真好吃 在哪
Yum... where?
我们来看看下面有些什么
Let's see what we got here.
我喜欢这个
I like that.
什么 这真可怕
What?! Oh, that's just creepy.
不
No.
不 也不是这个
No, not that either.
有入侵者
Intruder!
抢得漂亮
Nice hustle.
好球
Oh! Good one.
你们打得真激烈
Yeah, you guys are on fire!
现在我们怎么办
Aw, great. Now what are we gonna do?
别急 朋友们 交给我
Hold tight, amigos. I got it.
差一点 等一下
Almost. Hold on.
抓到你了 真狡猾
Ha, ha! Got you, you sneak.
伙计们 看
Hey, guys, look!
真棒 扔下来
Cool. Just toss it down, man.
接好了 伙计
Yeah, coming right at you, buddy.
好吧 来了
Okay, here it comes.
扔得漂亮
Nice throw.
为什么不和我们一起玩呢
Uh, hey, why don't you play with us?
真的吗 太好了
Really? Yes.
真好 我马上下来
All right, cool. I'll be right down.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
树上的兄弟 你还好嘛
Tree dude, you okay?
一切都好
Uh, yeah. All good up here.
在享受着风景
Just, uh, enjoying the view.
你们先玩
You guys go ahead.
我要在这儿多待会儿
I'm just gonna hang here a little bit longer.
好吧 随时欢迎你加入我们
All right, well, whenever you want to come join us.
没问题
Yeah, okay.
一会儿见
See you soon.
好了 腿 快出来 兄弟
Come on, leg. Get it together, man.
你好 小兄弟
Um, hey there, little guy.
啊
Aah!
等等 你在做什么
Wait, what are you doing?
熊猫讨厌小孩
什么 不要啊
What? No!
我很喜欢小孩
I don't hate babies!
什么 拜托 不是你们想象的那样
What? Please, please! You don't understand!
不要 不要 不要 不要
No! No! No! No! No!
不要啊
Noooo!
加油 腿 乖乖配合我
Come on, leg. Work with me.
你好 朋友 快
Oh, hello, friend. Hurry.
飞去把我的斧头拿过来 或者黄油也行
Fly away and get me an axe, or maybe butter.
或者两样都拿来
Maybe both.
就这样
That's it.
你能做到的
You can do it.
我相信...
I believe in...
你需要帮助吗
Hey, you need any help up there?
没事 兄弟 我在这儿玩呢
Nah, brah. Just chilling.
你把那东西扔上来行吗
Uh, hey, why not throw that thing up here?
呃 好吧
Uh, okay.
差一点
Whoa. Almost there.
你能再扔高点吗
Can you throw it higher?
对不起 算我的
Oh, sorry. My bad.
就差那么一点
So close there, man.
你好 兄弟
Hey, guy.
这里 呃 发生了什么
Uh, what's happening, um, over there.
就打打字 是吗
Just typing away, huh?
看这里 小家伙 转过身来
Here, little guy. Just, uh, just turn around.
做得很好
There we go.
慢慢得转移
J-just a gentle ride.
这真是太有趣了
Oh, wow. This is so much fun.
不要 不要
Oh, no, no, no.
别这么看着我
Stop looking at me.
不要啊
No.
我接住了
Ha! I got it.
真棒 扔回来吧
Cool. Now throw it back down.
没问题 你们最好再往后退点
Okay, but you better back up.
这正是我想要的
This is exactly what I wanted.
这样舒服多了
Much more comfortable.
你没事吧 发生什么事了
Whoa, are you all right? What's happening?
他遇上麻烦了吗 他在抗♥议♥什么嘛
Whoa, is he in trouble? Is he protesting?
我知道了
Oh, I got it.
不好意思 你能帮我收拾一下吗
Sorry, could you clean that?
给你
Here you go.
美味又爽口的动物饼干
Some nice, bland animal-ish crackers.
这就对了
Yes. Yes, that's right.
到袋子里去
Into the bag.
快去 快去 快去 快去
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
搞定
Hmm!
谁挂在那树上了
Who is that up there?
大家 拜托了
Everyone, please.
我很好 没什么好看的
I'm fine. Nothing to see here.
麻烦都散了吧
Now please go away.
发生什么事了 那家伙卡那儿了吗
What's going on? Is that guy stuck?
一派胡言
Not stuck.
这次应该能行了
Phew. That should do it.
不要啊
Huh? No!
停下来 别点那个
Stop! No, not that one!
不要啊
No.
给我停止
Stop it!
不要啊
Noooo!
我的隐形眼镜
Aah! My contacts!
快把它拿走
Get it away from me!
我们正在现场直播
We're reporting live at the scene
一只似乎被卡在树上的熊
where a bear is seemingly stuck in a tree.
这也许是近几年来被卡得最惨的熊了
This may be the most stuck bear we've seen in years,
同时目前完全没有迹象表明他能够挣脱出来
and he shows no signs of getting unstuck anytime soon.
我才没被卡住
I'm not stuck!
麻烦大家回家吧
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表