剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
There's got to be something you can beat your dad at.
披萨史蒂夫能占上风的强项
Something where Pizza Steve has the upper edge.
会是什么呢
But what could it be?
有了
That's it.
开打吧 爸
It is on, dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
这首歌♥出自我第十张专辑 叫做
That was off my 10th album called
《玉米片奶酪 没他活不了》
"nacho cheese, can't live without him."
再来一首吧
How about another?
好
Yeah!
一 二
A one and a two
再来
and a --
又用你那烂歌♥烦我朋友了 爸
Boring my friends with your lame songs again, dad?
你要不然就出去
Why don't you go outside
自个玩你的童车
and play with your baby tricycle
让我们几个大块头即兴演奏吧
while us big boys finish the jam session?
好啊 我跟我这辆
Yeah, well, I bet me and this
高速飞车
awesome speed cycle
一定能在速降赛赢你
can beat you in a downhill race.
意下如何
What do you say?
来复赛 父子局
A derby rematch -- son versus dad?
复赛
Rematch?
儿子你属实学不到教训
You never learn, do you son?
只要我参赛 你都会是最后一名
You will always come in last place as long as I'm around
不过你真要想比
but if you want to do this
那么比就比
then let's do it.
这场速降赛在你原有赛道的基础上
So, it's just your basic downhill race
额外增加了点障碍
with some added obstacles
借此提高观赏性
to make it a little more interesting.
首先是小山丘
First, some mogul-style hills
然后是一群吃人巨型囊地鼠
then a pack of man-eating giant gophers
开过死亡大回旋 进入岩浆圆顶
down the loop of death, into the lava dome
驶上三道苦痛山丘
over the three hills of pain
最后 飞越鲨满为患的水域
and finally, the big jump over shark-infested waters.
行不行啊 爸
Think you can handle it, dad?
什什什么
Wh-wh-what?
好好好好好 行
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.
直接开赛吧
Let's start this thing already.
倒要让你见识
I'm gonna show you
全家真正的失败者是谁
who the real loser in this family is.
披萨史蒂夫 你确定真的要
Pizza Steve, are you sure you want to
这么比下去吗
go through with this?
你♥爸♥好像样样精通
Your dad is, like, the best at everything.
闭嘴 叔公
Shush it, uncle g.
挥手示意开始比赛
Just wave us down to start to race.
选手们各就位
Racers, ready?
你要为挑战我而感到遗憾 儿子
You're gonna be sorry you ever challenged me, son.
这么想你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
3 37 48
3...37...48...
出发出发
Go, go, go, go!
爸 有没有人跟你说过
Hey, dad, anyone ever tell you
你参赛年龄太大了
you're a little too old for racing?
我宝刀未老呢 儿子
I'm not over the hill yet, son.
话可别说太绝
Don't be so sure about that.
看着容易做着难 对不对啊老头
Not as easy as it looks, is it, old man?
我睡着了都能这么耍
I can do this in my sleep
老子可是玉米片 奶酪
because I'm nacho...cheese.
谁快要赢了
Who's winning this race?
什么
What the...
就是我
I am.
爱耍帅就是这么个下场
That's what you get for being a showoff.
我刚刚那是放水 儿子
I was going easy on you, son
要锻炼一下你
to toughen you up.
一定要成为最强者
You got to be the best
否则世界就会把你活活吃掉
or else the world is gonna eat you alive.
唯一会吃掉你的东西
The only thing that's gonna eat you
就是那几只吃人囊地鼠 笨蛋
are those man-eating gophers, you dolt.
看看你有什么本事
Let's see what you got.
想要出人头地 就得不惜一切代价
You got to step on whoever it takes
to get ahead in this life.
不是所有人都照你的规矩玩 爸
Not everyone plays by your rules, dad.
你想甩掉我
You tried to leave me behind
但还是让我赶上了
but it's caught up to you.
来看看你能不能挺得过炎热
Let's see if you can handle the heat...
就在这座岩浆圆顶里
of this lava dome.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
快救救我 真的
I need help, seriously.
救救我 我卡在悬崖边上了
Help me, son. I'm trapped. I'm stuck.
拜托了 儿子
Please, son, please!
披萨史蒂夫 你比赛现在就能获胜
Pizza Steve, you can win the race right now --
不必再竞争了
no contest --
终点
让你♥爸♥丢人现眼吧
and put your dad to shame.
可他碰上了危险 他需要你
But he's in trouble. He needs you.
可他毁了你的美好生活
But he ruins your life.
史蒂文 你能听到吧
Steven, can you hear me?!
别落下我挂悬崖上不管
Don't leave me hanging!
我快掉下去了 史蒂夫 拜托
I'm falling! Steve, please!
爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
儿子 我的车就快撑不住了
Son, my bike, it's barely hanging on.
我没法像你一样成功飞越了
I couldn't make the jump like you.
你飞越能力比我强
You outdid me on that one.
不可思议 你胜过了我 儿子
I can't believe it, but you beat me son.
没时间煽情了 爸
No time for that, dad.
抓住我的手
Grab my hand.
快了 再伸过来一点点
Almost. Just a little further.
加油 爸 伸过来 伸过来
Come on, dad! Reach, reach!
我的天啊 史蒂文
Oh, my gosh, Steven
我真的真的要滑下去了
I'm really, really slipping.
救救我 史蒂文 拜托
Do something, Steven, please!
爸 真是的
Dad! Oh, man!
披萨史蒂夫 使劲想
Think, Pizza Steve, think.
有了
That's it.
爸 抓紧我的披萨旗
Dad, grab my pizza flag
我拉你上来
and I'll pull you up.
快啊 再往前伸
Come on, just a little more.
快了 抓到了
Almost. I got it!
好 抓紧了 爸
Great! Hold on, pops.
千万别紧张 史蒂夫 别紧张
Easy, now, Steve, easy.
快了 别紧张
Almost. Easy now.
爸 我成功了
Dad, I did it!
我是说我们成功了
I mean we did it.
对 我们成功了
Yeah, we did
但你忘了一件重要的事情 儿子
but you forgot one important thing, son.
不能放过大好机会
Never pass up a perfect opportunity...
什么
What the...
获胜
...To win!
白♥痴♥
Sucker!
玉米片奶酪啊 你也太狡猾了
Oh, nacho cheese, you are one sly dog.
爸 有件事你忘了
Hey, dad, you forgot one thing --
不能放过大好机会放过你老爸
never pass up an opportunity to pass up your old man.
我这老东西还有老把戏 儿子
Well, this old dog has some old tricks, son.
美好的回忆涌上心头
Brings back sweet memories...
以前你输的真惨
Of you losing.
玉米片奶酪
Nacho cheeeeeeese!
天啊 他又赢了
Oh, man, he did it again.
我只是个大失败者
I'm just a big loser.
披萨史蒂夫 真是太神了
Pizza Steve, that was amazing.
你最后关头在精神上战胜了你♥爸♥
You totally psyched out your dad at the last minute.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你刚刚那战略实在让人佩服
Now, that was a really great strategy
凭借在赛道最后奋力一跃
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表