剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
屁包
艾迪鲜时装
可真是
Dang.
太舒服了
These are pretty comfy.
而且大尾巴还能塞进去
There's even enough room to accommodate my big tail.
我还是只穿背心好了
Maybe I'll just stick with to tank tops.
真好看 老虎
Looking good, tiger.
自出炉以来 我样子还没这么新鲜过
I haven't looked this fresh since I came out the oven!
不太清楚
Just not sure
马甲上面写没写着“披萨史蒂夫”
if this vest says "Pizza Steve" or not.
这件马甲上面写着“披萨史蒂夫”
This vest says "Pizza Steve."
披萨史蒂夫
那就太好了
Oh, yeah, son!
这样才叫像话
Now, that's what I'm talking about!
我都不知道停产区就有这件衣服
I can't believe it was in the discontinued section.
店里连一件给肚包穿的衣服都找不到
I don't really see anything in this store for a belly bag.
可真想不到
Well, what do you know?
加油 出红色
Come on, red.
快回来
Get back here!
天啊 快看 口香糖球
Man, looky here -- a gum ball.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你看没看到个滚过去的红色口香糖球
Have you seen a red gum ball roll through here?
天啊
Aw, man
还以为今天会是我的幸运日
Well, I thought it might be my lucky day.
红色可是我最爱的颜色
You know, red's my favorite color, man
不过我确实看到你的口香糖球了
but, yeah, I did see your gum ball.
拿去吧 酷哥
Here you go, cool cat.
谢了兄弟
Thanks, pal.
其实我可以给你再买♥♥一颗
Actually, I can get one for you, too
如果你想要的话
if you'd like.
你也太好了 不过没关系
Well, that's awful groovy of you, man, but that's okay.
只是很高兴
It's actually just nice
能跟包包兄弟说几句话
to have a few words with a fellow bag brother, man.
待这空荡荡的货架上真的好寂寞
It can get awful lonely on this empty rack.
知道我意思吧
You know what I mean?
其他的包包在哪
Where are all the other bags?
天啊 他们都在那边的流行区
Aw, man, they're over in that popular department
就是放保护玻璃里面的那个
you know, behind the protective glass.
至于我
Me?
老兄 我70年代就已经挂这货架上了
Hey, man, I've been on this rack since the '70s.
我见过时尚潮流不停变化
I've seen fashion trends come and go, man
而我就 只是在这晃
while I just, you know, just hang out.
天啊
Geez
你似乎是个等着有缘人的上好配饰
well, you seem like a great accessory
for someone to have.
真希望我能做点什么
I wish there was something I could do
可我就只是个包包
but I'm just a bag.
肚包 你在这啊
Belly bag, there you are.
你怎么在跟包包说话
Were you talking to a bag?
别人会把你当怪人看的
People might think you're weird.
想到了
That's it!
天才叔公 你要不要
Say, Uncle Grandpa, what do you think
再戴一个包包
about getting another bag to wear?
就是那种可以跟我交流的同类
You know, like a peer for me to relate to?
两个臭皮包感觉确实能顶个诸葛亮
I suppose two bags are better than one.
补充一下 我现在是清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥品
Hey, man, I just want to add I'm on clearance
而且还特别耐用
and I'm very durable, man.
会说话的包包 成交
A talking bag! Sold!
既然他叫肚包
Since he's belly bag
我们就叫你屁包好不好
why don't we call you bottom bag?
屁包 这名字我喜欢
Bottom bag? Yeah, I like that.
屁包 欢迎登上叔公号♥
Well, bottom bag, welcome aboard the S.S. Grandpa.
现在来把你救出这家店吧
Now let's get you out of this store.
那么 这边的是厨房♥
So, over here, we have the kitchen
大家就在这做饭吃饭
where we prepare and eat all our meals.
水槽又满了
The sinks full again.
这就表示轮到披萨史蒂夫洗盘子了
That means it must be Pizza Steve's turn to do the dishes.
接下来这一间是客厅
This next room is the living room
大家都聚在这里看电视打游戏
where the gang gathers to watch TV and play video games.
还看经典文学作品
And read classic literature.
那位是格斯先生
That's Mr. Gus.
算是个书呆子
He's kind of a nerd.
这个是沙发
And this is the couch
坐着懒得洗盘子的披萨史蒂夫
where Pizza Steve doesn't do the dishes.
对 就是我
Yep, that's me.
故障
这扇门通往露营车的其余部分
This door leads to the rest of the rv.
里面的空间比从外面目测的还要大
It's roomier than it looks from the outside.
好啊
Far out!
还有更好的东西呢
You ain't seen nothing.
我身体里的空间还更大
There's even more room inside me.
快进来看看
Come on in and check it out.
好了
All right, man.
等等 我来了
Hold on. Here I come.
我跟你怎么说的
What'd I tell you?
这地方太疯狂古怪了
This place is freaky-deaky, man.
老兄 怎么可能会这样
Hey, man, how is this even possible?
真的很简单
It's simple, really.
我是天才叔公的魔法肚包
I'm Uncle Grandpa's magic belly bag.
我就在这里面
So, this is where I keep
存放了天才叔公的所有重要文件
all of Uncle Grandpa's important documents and stuff.
比方说
For instance
这些是我放天才叔公锉刀的抽屉
these are the drawers
where I keep Uncle Grandpa's files.
这边的
And over here
是我放天才叔公抽屉的文件
I have the files where I keep Uncle Grandpa's drawers.
强啊
Zowie, man!
你运气也太好了
You sure are lucky, dude.
你可真是完美
You got the whole package --
有好朋友 有最酷的家
great friends, the coolest pad
更不用说
not to mention
我有多欣慰
the satisfaction of
能知道你是天才叔公的得力助手
knowing you're Uncle Grandpa's go-to guy.
你一定也可以充满价值的
I'm sure you could be valuable, too.
来
Here
把叔公的口气清新剂装进身体里吧
why don't you carry Uncle Grandpa's breath spray?
天啊 我加入团队了
Oh, man, I'm part of the team!
大家快点 睡觉时间到了
Come on, guys. It's bed time.
好了 肚包 舒服得不得了
There you go, belly bag. Nice and comfy-cozy.
晚安 屁包
Good night, bottom bag.
晚安 天才叔
Good night, uncle g--
祝你做个好梦 肚浑蛋
Pleasant dreams, belly brat.
享受你当上品好包的最后一晚吧
Enjoy your last night as top bag.
天啊 屁包
Gosh, bottom bag
一大早出来裸泳可真爽
this early-morning skinny dip was a great idea.
这样就能清爽开启全新一天了
It's a refreshing way to start the day, man.
我就爱这么说
That's what I always say.
天啊
Man, oh, man.
正合我意
That hit the spot.
要知道啊
You know, man
我好羡慕你又酷又现代的丝线
I sure do envy your cool, modern threads.
要不然我们就互换一下装扮
You don't suppose we could trade outfits
来高兴高兴
you know, just for hoots and toots?
行啊
Why not?
应该没什么大问题
I don't see any harm in it.
去穿吧
Here you go.
太好了
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表