剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
好啊
All right!
军队
菲利普
Philip!
太棒了
Hot dog!
我参军了
I'm in the army now!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
站好不要动
Stand at attention for me really still.
不然你就吃火箭炮吧 叔公
Why don't you chew bazooka, grandpa?!
听起来挺好吃
Sounds yummy!
天才叔公 你疯了吗
Uncle Grandpa, are you wacky?!
你可不能吃那个
You don't want to taste that!
我本来应该吃火箭炮的
I was supposed to taste bazooka!
变老真的好累人啊
Being old sure takes it out of you.
你可能得喝点汽水补充水分
Maybe you just need to hydrate with some soda.
影城
不会吧
No way!
《不死血蜘蛛进击2》
"Attack of the undead blood spiders ii"?!
而且我够老了 也能看了
And I'm actually old enough to see it!
来张儿童
One child --
来张老年票
Senior ticket please!
能出示一下身份证吗
Can I see your I.D.?
菲利普 小学三年级
我没时间更换照片
I haven't had time to update my photo.
看电影吧
Enjoy the movie.
菲利普
Phillip!
你去哪
Where'd you --
不会吧
No way!
美食档口大杂烩
大厅里有美食档口大杂烩
Concession combo in the lobby?!
好像的确有时间看电影吃零食
I guess I have time for a movie and some snacks.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me, pardon me.
太棒了
This is great!
我过了接受宵禁的年龄
I'm out past curfew
可以开车
I got to drive
还能想看什么电影就看什么电影
and I even get to watch whatever movie I want.
希望我不会太累
I just wish I wasn't so tired...
不好了 亲爱的
Oh, no, honey!
淋浴间里有只蜘蛛
There's a spider in the shower!
我来处理
I'll handle it.
天啊
Oh, my --
好啊
Oh, good.
结束了
It's over.
菲利普
Hey, Philip.
没想到能在这看到你
Didn't fancy seeing you here.
什么
What the --
剧终
真是的
Aw, man.
真不敢相信我整场电影下来都在睡觉
I can't believe I slept through the whole movie.
你为什么会那样
Why'd you do that?
看来300岁的人
I guess 300-year-olds
休息的时间比我想的还要多
need more rest than I thought.
变老还能有什么意义
What's the point of being older
居然连醒着看超酷电影都不行
if I can't even stay awake to watch cool movies?
并且我的老胡子开始招蛾子了
Plus, my old beard is starting to attract moths.
好 我准备好要喝下你的神奇汽水流
Yeah, I'm ready to drink your stream of fizzy fantasy
重回年轻了 天才叔公
and be young again, Uncle Grandpa.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
蛾子好酷
Moths are cool.
想知道年轻的蛾子长什么样
I wonder what young moths look like.
好
Neat.
天才叔公 稍微劝你一下
Hey, Uncle Grandpa, just a heads-up
汽水罐里的汽水要用光了
but the soda tank is almost gone.
你就最多只能最后再喷一次了
You're down to your very last spray.
最后一次
Last spray?!
一定要把下一次也算进去
I got to make the next one count.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
在哪
Where?!
完蛋
Oh, no!
我要一辈子老下去了
I'm gonna be old forever!
有叔公帮忙就不会
Not if this grandpa can help it!
樱桃味的
Cherry-flavored.
快把你送回家吧
Now let's get you back home.
我可不要再变年轻
I'm not getting any younger here.
好
Okay.
我把你的墙补上了
I think I got your wall all patched up --
感谢你送我回家
Thanks for the lift
让我开心玩一整天 天才叔公
and the fun time, Uncle Grandpa.
我现在要快乐当小孩去了
I'm gonna go try and enjoy being a kid now.
菲利普 你变回孩子了
Oh, Philip, you're a kid again!
要我给你放动画片看吗
Want me to put some cartoons on for you?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
别给我看那种垃圾紫紫小马马就行
Just none of that purple horsey junk.
好了 又一位满意的客户走了
Welp, there goes another satisfied customer.
看吧 青春期格斯
See, pubescent Gus?
就算分了心 事情总能解决
Even being distracted, things always work out.
除了你还得把我变回正常年纪
Except you still need to change me back to my normal age.
啊对
Oh, yeah.
这就变
Here you go.
我的泡泡糖
My bubble gum!
我一直都在找呢
I've been looking for that.
想知道这里面有什么
I wonder what else is in there.
天才叔公科学时间
现在播出
And now
《天才叔公科学时间》
"science time with Uncle Grandpa."
观众们好
Hiya, folks!
欢迎观赏本节目
Welcome to the show.
今天协助我的是我的特邀助理 金姆
Helping me today
will be my special guest assistant, kimmm!
你好吗 金米
How you doing, Kimmy?
我很好
Well, I'm doing fine.
我非常兴奋能
I'm really excited t--
没错 金姆
That's right, kimmm!
今天的主题是解剖
Today's subject is dissection.
解剖是切开生物查看里面东西的过程
Dissection is the process of cutting critters open
to find out what's inside
以查看是什么在害它们发痒
to see what makes 'em tick.
首先我们要的是用来解剖的东西
The first thing we need is something to dissect.
跟我来 金姆
Follow me, kimmm!
越来越接近了
We're getting closer.
生活在自然栖息地的篮球
Basketballs in their natural habitat.
抓到了
Got one!
现在要准备标本
Now we have to prepare the specimen.
氯仿
捂住鼻子
Hold your nose.
这个东西劲特别大
This stuff is really strong.
祝你做个美梦 可怜的笨生物
Sweet dreams, you poor dumb creature.
好了
There we go!
准备解剖
Ready for dissection.
要用这个吗
Do we use this?
绝对不行
Heavens, no!
那个太危险了
That's much too dangerous.
金姆 我们要用这个
No, Kim, we'll use this!
你觉得篮球里面有什么 金姆
So, what do you think's inside the basketball, kimmm?
空气
Air?
错
Wrong!
是棉花糖
It's cotton candy.
拿去吧 亲爱的
Here you go, honey.
她特别爱吃零食
She's got a real sweet tooth.
你觉得里面还有什么
What else do you think is in there?
我现在不是很确定了
At this point, I'm not really sure.
错
Nope!
是只蚱蜢
It's a grasshopper.
这一定是篮球很会跳的原因
This must be why basketballs are so jumpy.
给你的 格斯先生
For you, Mr. Gus.
天啊
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表