剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
Far out, man.
快看我 我可能说会道了
Look at me, I am one slick dude, man.
不好
Oh, no!
我好像把心爱的干草叉落石头后面了
I think I left my favorite pitchfork behind that rock.
别担心 小老弟 我去拿
Don't worry, little buddy. I'll get it.
各位各位 我们必须马上走
Guys, guys, we got to get out of here!
屁包发疯了
Bottom bag's gone crazy, man!
什么
What?!
他拿了个干草叉
He's a got a pitchfork, man
来追我们了
and he's coming after us.
你看 他说他要把大家都杀了
Look! He said he's gonna kill us all!
必须赶快逃
We got to get out of here!
再见了 白♥痴♥
So long, sucker.
那是怎么回事
What the hay was that all about?
等下 屁包会往哪塞这么大个干草叉
Wait a minute, where's bottom bag
gonna put this pitchfork.
他口袋太小了
His pockets are way too small.
这是什么
What's this?
我的邪恶计划 作者屁包
"My evil plan by bottom bag"?
第一步 除掉肚包
"Step one -- get rid of belly bag.
第二部 成为肚包
Step two -- become belly bag.
第三步 大家都不知情
Step three -- none the wiser"?
天啊
Jeepers!
必须从那个坏蛋手中救出朋友们
I got to save my friends from that fiend.
可是要怎么救
But how?
有了
Bingo!
肚包
Belly bag
很遗憾你新朋友跟大家合不来
I'm sorry it didn't work out with your new friend.
没关系的
That's okay, man.
我的所有朋友都在我身边
I have all the friends I need right here.
坚果
坚果
Nuts!
真是难搞
Man, that's a tough one.
我需要帮手解决这个
I'm gonna need some help with this.
肚包 激光锤给我
Belly bag, hand me my laser hammer.
激光锤
Laser hammer?
知道吗 我把它送出去打蜡了
You know what? I sent it out to get waxed, man.
你什么时候开始给激光锤打蜡的
Since when do we wax the laser hammer?
那个
Well, um...
你考虑得真周到
That is so thoughtful of you.
对 这就是我
Yep, that's me, man.
考虑特别周到的肚包
Good, old, thoughtful belly bag.
肚包 我好爱你前所未见的奸笑
Belly bag, I love your new evil laugh.
知道这代表什么吧
You know what that means.
有个孩子需要我们帮忙
There's a kid who needs our help.
出了什么事 比利
What seems to be the problem, Billy?
那个坏蛋屁包扎破了我篮球
That mean, old butt bag popped my basketball!
我必须做出行动吸引你的注意
I had to do something to get your attention.
屁包
Bottom bag!
就跟你说他很坏吧
I told you he was evil, man.
我不是屁包
I'm not bottom bag!
看见没
See?!
请问你是谁
Who are you, then?
我是肚包
I'm belly bag.
别听他骗人 我才是肚包
Don't listen to him, man. I'm belly bag.
你才不是
Oh, no, you're not!
看见没
See?!
给我看晕了
Now I'm really confused.
笨蛋拳
Sucker punch.
你
You!
给我过来
Come here, you!
你
You!
整得好啊 肚包
You got me good, belly bag.
送你信♥用♥卡♥表扬你
Got to give you credit, man.
没打中
Missed me!
尝尝这个 还有这个 还有这些
Take that and this and these!
老兄 喷你一脸口气清新剂好不好
Hey, man, how about a face full of breath spray?
我的眼睛 我的眼睛
My eyes! My eyes!
我要是真有眼睛就会这么说
Is what I'd say if I had any!
你就这点东西
Is that all you got?
给你见识见识真正的肚包里面有什么
Let me show you what's inside a real belly bag!
慢着
Whoa, man.
我还有最后一样东西要让你见识
I got one last thing to show you.
屁包先生 这位是激光锤先生
Mr. Bottom bag, meet Mr. Laser hammer.
原来这就是激光锤
So that's a laser hammer, man.
如我所说 我才是肚包
Like I said I'm belly bag.
你不是把要激光锤送去打蜡吗
I thought you said you were having this waxed.
受够了吗
Had enough?
好了 我投降
All right, man, I give.
你居心何在 屁包
So, why'd you do it, bottom bag?
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
关在那家店里这么久
I guess being cooped up in that store for so long
确实害我头脑不正常了
really did a number on my noggin.
我只想跟你一样当上品好包
I just wanted to be a top bag like you, man.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa
就没有办法可以帮帮他吗
isn't there something we could do for him?
我来搞定
I got it covered.
好啊
Wow, man.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
现在我跟你一样是上品好包了 肚包
Now I'm a top bag just like you, belly bag.
真是太酷了 叔公
This is so cool, uncle g.
这包刚好可以用来放篮球
Now I have a perfect place to keep my basketball.
大家再见
Later, dudes.
更好的包包可不会用来放篮球
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bag.
各位 是不是我看错了
Hey, guys, is it just me
还是那朵云真的像戴喷气背包的热狗
or does that cloud
kind of look like a hot dog with a jet pack?
还挺像的
Yeah, bro.
看得出来
I totally see it.
我看不出来
I don't see it.
我觉得像是棉花糖
Kind of just looks like cotton candy to me.
快看那朵
Look at that one.
好像一个喷火机器人
It looks just like a fire-breathing robot.
对啊
Oh, yeah!
什么
What?
应该是土豆泥什么的吧
Maybe some mashed potatoes or something
可我看不出
but I don't see no --
你说得对 老虎
You're right, tiger.
那朵确实挺像长着天使翅膀的鲨鱼
That does look like a shark with angel wings.
长着天使翅膀的鲨鱼
Shark with angel wings?!
明明最像松软爆米花
It just looks like fluffy popcorn at best.
你想象力可得多发挥出来 格斯先生
Maybe you got to use your imagination
a little more, Mr. Gus.
那朵就用不着想象力
You don't need your imagination for that one
根本就是外星飞船玩溜溜球的样子
which looks exactly like
an alien spaceship playing with a yo-yo.
什么
What?!
根本就看不出来
There's no way you're seeing that.
看来不是所有人都会看东西
I guess not everybody has the gift of gazing.
抱歉兄弟
Sorry, bro.
大家快看那朵
Guys, look at that one!
好像戴着带刺头盔的蜘蛛
It looks like a spider wearing a helmet of spikes.
戴着带刺头盔的蜘蛛 真的吗
A spider with a helmet of spikers? Really?
说得好 老虎
Good call, tiger.
很明显就是拿蜂巢玩杂耍的雪怪
It's obviously a yeti juggling beehives.
肚包 你连眼睛都没有
Belly bag, you don't even have eyes.
怎么看到的
How are you seeing that?!
我有直觉
I have intuition.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
真是够了 还挺会看的
That's it! "Gift of gazing."
我才不会被他们耍得团团转
I'm not gonna be made a fool by those guys
居然要让我觉得那些破云像别的东西
pretending I see some ridiculous clouds
那堆云明明什么都不像
that don't look like anything.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表