剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
You know -- just horsing around.
拿我画来闹吗
With all my paintings?!
好吧
Oh, well.
至少是经由我偶像之手丑♥化♥的
At least they were defaced by the hand of my hero.
你拿我麦片干什么
What are you doing with my cereal?!
严格上讲是我的麦片
Well, technically, it's my cereal.
天才叔公麦片
不管怎样 我都得喂马桶怪
Anywho, I've got to feed the toilet monster
不然它就会在你撒尿的时候吃掉你
or he'll try to eat you when you go do your duty.
等下 这是最后一盒吗
Wait. Is this the last box?!
对
Yep.
先失陪一下 我得去干那啥了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to you-know-what.
怎么回事
What's happening?
天才叔公的动画滑稽表演
Uncle Grandpa's cartoon high jinks
通常都让我笑得很开心
usually crack me up!
可真正的天才叔公就是个畜生
But the actual Uncle Grandpa is kind of a pest!
起码他拍的我爱的旧版搞笑节目
At least I still have all of
his old funny shows that I love
还在录像机里安然无恙
safe and sound in my dvr.
《抓羊人》
"Sheep catchers"?
录像
《小马玉利:友谊的毒力》
"My Tiny Horsey: Friendship is a virus"?
《蚂蚁农场屏保马拉松》
"Ant farm screensaver marathon"?
我录下来的节目哪去了
Where are my shows?!
对不起 鼻痒
I'm sorry, nosebite.
我需要腾出空间录我最爱的电视直播
I needed the space
for my favorite televisual broadcasts.
可我用了十五年的时间
But it took me 15 years
录了全集的《天才叔公秀》
to collect every episode of "the Uncle Grandpa show"!
别担心 纳伯特
Don't worry, numbert.
它肯定还在这附近
I'm sure they're still in here someplace.
不可能的事
This can't be happening!
这个是吗
Is this them?
你好啊 纳船
Hey, there, numboat.
你这主人可真懂得待客之道
You've been such a swell host-type person
我觉得我得给你做个特别的东西
I figured I'd make you something special.
我把你的手办都化掉
I'm melting down all your action figurines.
什么
Wha-a-a-a-t?!
帮我戴手套 肚包
Glove me, Belly Bag.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
De nada.
好
Yep.
我把手办全化掉
I melted them all down
做了个巨大娃娃
to make one giant doll
样子全都参考我唯一觉得你最爱的人
of what I could only assume
is your all-time favorite character --
你妈
your mother!
你快看看啊
Would you look at that?
是不是很可爱啊 儿子
Isn't that sweet, honey?
不
Noooo!
绝对不行
No, it's not!
这已经是最后底线了
This is the last straw!
我已经受够你了 垃圾叔公
I'm so over you, uncle lame-pa!
实在忍♥不了待在你身边了
I can't stand to be around you!
我马上就走
I'm out of here!
求你了 天才叔公先生
Please, Mr. Uncle Grandpa.
你一定要阻止他
You've got to stop him.
我可怜的小纽伯特从来没走出过家门
My poor little Nubert's
never been out of the house before!
不
Oh, no!
轮滑鞋
Roller thingies?!
他会害自己受伤的
He'll hurt himself!
嘿 内尔玛
Hey, nermal!
快进来
Come back inside!
你妈很对你很不放心
Your mom's worried about you!
不要
No, no!
快回来 沃利
Come back, Wally!
好 好
Yeah, y--
纽伯特
Nubert!
救救他
Save him!
让我戴一下头盔
Let me just put on my helmet.
还有冰刀
And now my blades.
你放心 光屁
Don't worry, nudebutt!
我这就来
I'm coming!
纽伯特
Nubert!
车流
Traffic!
不
Noooooooooooo!
纳特梅格 不
Nutmeg, no!
抓到了
Gotcha!
我没事
I'm okay!
医院
你好啊 露营的人
Hey, there, little camper!
最近如何
How are you doing?
我好点了
I've been better.
医生说等他六个月后就能起来走路了
Well, the doctor says he'll be up
and walking again in just six months
或者得等差不多一两年
give or take a year or two.
我只是顺带来这里
Well, I just stopped by
向你为给你造成的不便而道歉
to say I'm sorry for any inconvenience
I may have caused you
还要给你这个
and to give you this --
我的签名照
an autographed photograph of me
天才叔公
也就是你最爱的明星
your favorite celebrity.
我把它放在这了
I'll just put it right here.
我应该谢谢你 天才叔公
I guess I should thank you, Uncle Grandpa.
谢什么 诺伯特
Whatever for, nordbert?
你帮我知道了生活还有不少东西能做
You helped me to see that there was so much more to life
而且比《天才叔公秀》更有意义
than "the Uncle Grandpa show."
正因为我出门了
Now that I've gotten out of the house
我看到大千世界还有我能得到的东西
I've seen that the big wide world
has something more to offer
她现在就在我电视上
and she's on my TV right now.
《希亚娜 末日女战士》前情提要
Previously on "Xarna: She-warrior of the apocalypse"...
那我应该去哪加油
So, where can I get some gas?
汽油
这油可不归你
That's not your gas!
我的新娘
My bride!
希亚娜
末日女战士
爱
快给我解绑
Untie me.
我婚礼期间总是会哭
I always cry at weddings.
我的新娘
My bride!
你今天样子非常可爱 亲爱的
You look very lovely today, honey.
你绑我的石头选得可真是好
You chose a very nice rock to tie me to.
亲爱的各位 我们聚集在这里
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here
在这经历过大浩劫后的不毛废土之上
on this beautiful postapocalyptic barren wasteland
恭贺华♥莱♥士♥·T·菌虫
to unite one Wallace T. Germbug
与希亚娜末日女战士喜结劣缘
and Xarna: She-warrior of the apocalypse
in unholy matrimony.
我只想给我车加油
I just wanted gas for my bike.
如果到场的有哪一派
If there are any parties present
想反对这两位的婚事
who feel these two should not be married
请直说 或者永远闭
speak now or forever hold your --
我反对
I do!
她不跟你结婚 大虫子
She isn't marrying you, bug guy!
撑住 希亚娜
Hang on, Xarna!
我哪都不会去
I'm not exactly going anywhere.
来人把他赶走
Somebody get him out of here!
慢着
Hold on!
我带了个结婚礼物
I brought a wedding gift.
退后
Stay back!
他手上有把勺子
He's got a spoon!
不
Nooooo!
谢谢你来参加我婚礼
Thanks for coming to my wedding.
不 等等 我
No, wait! I --
天啊 这聚会全都死光了
Man, this party really died.
汽油到手了
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表