剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
再说一次 最后一根炸♥药♥
Again, final stick of dynamite!
你有什么意见啊 肚包
What's your point, Belly Bag?
我们应该要炸保险柜取地契 记得吗
We were supposed to blow the safe
and get the deed, remember?!
对啊
Oh, yeah!
那我们现在该怎么办
Well, now what do we do?
我们唯一能做的就是
The only thing we can do --
用排除法
use the process of elimination
每一个可能的密♥码♥都试一遍
and go through every possible combination
试到保险柜打开为止
until the safe opens.
披萨小子餐厅
就这样
That's it?!
才这么多
That's all?!
你是想跟我说
Are you telling me
餐厅这周只赚了这么多吗
this is all the restaurant pulled in this week?
是的先生 就这么多了
Yes, sir. That's everything.
那好 要是你想保住工作
We-e-e-e-ll, if you want to keep your job
那就下周给我多赚点
there better be a bigger haul next week!
听见了没
Do you hear me?!
是的先生
Yes, sir.
你还做奶酪大蒜薯条吗 亲爱的
You still working on those cheesy garlic fries, honey?
大姐 恕我直言
Ma'am, with all due respect
这些薯条可是严重违背人道主义的罪行
these fries are a crime against humanity.
什么
What?!
你刚刚说了什么
What did you just say?!
谁都不准
No one
说披萨小子的奶酪大蒜薯条的坏话
trash-talks pizza the kid's cheesy garlic fries!
快去面仙人掌壁思过
Go face the cactus wall.
不
No!
快转身
Now turn around!
我刚刚只是在开薯条的玩笑罢了
I-I-I was just kiddin' about the fries!
我说真的
Honest, I was!
披萨小子可不怎么爱听人开玩笑
Pizza the kid don't take kindly to kiddin' around!
大家觉得薯条怎么样啊
So, how's everyone else liking the fries?
很好
Good!
这才是披萨小子想听到的话
Now, that's what pizza the kid likes to hear!
又错了
Another dud.
还有多少密♥码♥要试的 肚包
How many more combinations are left to try, Belly Bag?
大概一千万
About 10 million.
要是早先还剩一点炸♥药♥的话
You know, this would have been so much easier
就不会这么麻烦了
if we saved some dynamite.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我还有个办法
I got another idea.
好 肚包
Okay, Belly Bag!
推下来
Go for it!
罗切斯特
Hey, Rochester!
叔公
Hey, Uncle G!
好久不见
Long time, no see!
是啊
Yeah.
之前我借你那个喷灯还记不记得
Remember that blowtorch I let you borrow?
我得要回来
I need it back.
这就还给你 叔公
Sure thing, Uncle G!
好了 肚包
Okay, Belly Bag!
推下来
Go for it!
谢了 罗切斯特
Thanks, Rochester.
随时效劳 叔公
Anytime, Uncle G!
任务完成了 肚包
Mission accomplished, Belly Bag!
地契
地契拿到了 并且也没出什么大坏事
We got the deed, and no major disasters to speak of.
好了
All right.
我们回镇上去吧
Let's head back to town.
地契地契地契地契
Deed! Deed! Deed! Deed!
绝对没错 成功取回地契
Yes, indeed! We got the deed!
小妹
Whoa, girl!
走路给我看路 陌生人
Watch where you're goin', stranger!
抱歉
Sorry.
我说 你手上的那是什么东西
Sa-a-a-y, what's that in your hand, partner?
没什么
Nothing --
只不过是我们从披萨小子藏身处
nothing but the restaurant deed that we stole
偷的餐厅地契罢了
back from pizza the kid's hideout!
什么
What?!
马上给我交出来
Hand it over... now!
好 好
Okay! Okay!
再见了 兄弟
Adiós, amigo.
希望你会很高兴脸上沾满了
Hope you enjoy a face full of --
肚包
Belly Bag!
肚包
Belly Bag!
你还有多少马力 小妹
How much horsepower you got left in you, girl?
好 因为我们要去逮到他
Good, 'cause we're gonna go get that guy
而且还要在宽屏画幅里面逮
and we're gonna do it in widescreen format!
上啊 小妹
Let's go girl!
快给我下去
Get off me, man!
搞什么 老兄
Come on, bro!
快下去
Get off!
我的脸
My face!
接到了
Gotcha!
谢了 叔公
Thanks, Uncle G!
没有东西能阻挡我们
Nothing's gonna stop us now!
吃我刺吧 笨蛋
Eat my prickles, fools!
仙人球
Cactus balls!
天啊
Oh, man!
峡谷桥上见 老兄
Meet you at the canyon bridge, dudes!
我的鼻子
My nose.
我的手
My hand!
披萨小子可算是动真格的了
Pizza the kid really means business!
地契的事情还是别管了吧 天才叔公
Maybe we should forget about that deed, Uncle Grandpa.
不行
No!
都经历这么多了
We've come too far!
是时候要用仙人掌打败仙人掌了
It's time to fight cactus with cactus!
走吧
Let's go!
给我站住
Hold it right there!
到此结束了 小子们
It all ends here, boys!
你绝对不可能带着地契逃掉的
You're not getting away with the deed this time!
很可惜我逃得掉
Too bad I just did!
你没想到我会给峡谷桥装炸♥药♥ 对吧
You didn't count on me
rigging this here canyon bridge with tnt, now, did ya?
矿井危险
你绝对不敢炸
You wouldn't dare!
我当然敢炸了
Yeah, I would!
干得漂亮 披萨小子
Nice try, pizza the kid!
等等 什么
Wait. What?
然而你有一件事没想到
But there's one thing you didn't count on.
我这匹马♥会♥飞
This horsey can fly!
射得好 天才叔公
Nice shooting, Uncle Grandpa!
谢谢
Thanks!
我不知道你们饿不饿
I don't know about you guys
不过我真的好想现在就去吃
but I sure could go for
一大盘老式意大利面了
a big plate of old-fashioned spaghetti right now.
奥古斯都意大利面
于是我们的英雄最终得以再次品尝到
And so our hero finally got to taste
让人流口水的意大利面了
that mouthwaterin' spaghetti again.
格斯也最终也取回了他的餐厅
Gus finally got his restaurant back.
也取回了他的腿
He got his leg back, too.
不过那也是另一个故事了
But that's a story for another time.
不知道那边那位在跟谁说话
I wonder who that guy's talking to over there.
是的
Yes, sir.
一切恢复正常了
Everything was back to normal
这全都要感谢那位来到小镇的
and it's all thanks to that spaghetti-lovin' stranger
爱吃意大利面的陌生人
who wandered into town.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表