剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
百元格斯
快点 叔公
Come on, Uncle G.
快走吧
Let's go, dude.
你自冰河世纪就一直待里面没出来过
You've been in there since the ice age.
再等一下 披萨史蒂夫
Just a minute, Pizza Steve.
我还在清理我胡子
I'm cleaning out my mustache.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
完工
All done.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve.
你在拿我百元大钞干什么 兄弟
Whatcha doin' with my $100 bill, buddy?
你先慢着 叔公
Whoa, whoa, now, Uncle G.
你先别急
Let's not bust our crust now, bro.
这张百元大钞可不是你的
This right here ain't your $100 bill.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
那张大钞刚刚是在我胡子里面的
That greenback was in my 'stache.
我想跟你说的正是这个 老兄
That's what I'm trying to tell you, buddy.
这张大钞完全不是大钞
This greenback is no greenback at all.
真不是
It's not?
对
Yeah.
这是
This is...
活树
是
It's uhh...
是
It'ssssss...
是格斯先生
It's Mr. Gus.
可如果这个是格斯先生
But if that's Mr. Gus
那么沙发上的那位大钞是谁
then who's that greenback over there on our couch?
很有可能只是个古怪陌生人
Probably just some weirdo stranger.
古怪陌生人
Weirdo stranger?
先失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
警♥察♥局
Police department.
你好警♥察♥
Hi, cops.
露营车里有个古怪陌生人
Say, there's a weirdo stranger in the rv.
我先告诉你
Just so you know
无论会出什么事 我都要怪你
I blame you completely for whatever is about to happen.
不许动 抓住他
Freeze! After him!
刚刚真是好可怕 对吧披萨史蒂夫
That sure was scary, wasn't it, Pizza Steve?
对 随便
Yeah, whatever.
不要电我 老兄
Don't tase me, bro!
叔公 想不想要
Uncle G, what do you say
我跟你还有格斯先生一起去趟商场
me, you, and Mr. Gus here head over to the mall?
我有一点小钱要花
I've got a little moolah to spend.
你跟我还有格斯先生是吧
You, me, and Mr. Gus, huh?
只有你跟我还有格斯先生
Just you, me, and Mr. Gus.
那样有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with that?
没有 完全没问题
Oh, no. No problem at all.
好
Good.
商场
要先干什么呢
What should we do first?
可以到游乐区玩
We could play in the fun zone
游乐区
真滑梯 非陷阱
也可以坐电梯
or take a ride in the elevator
也可以帮鼹鼠人在美食街造♥反♥
or help the mole people overthrow the food court.
你觉得该干什么
So, what do you say?
那些东西无聊死了
All that stuff sounds boring.
弗洛斯欢乐时光街机
等下 叔公
Hold up, Uncle G.
格斯先生想去街机店
Mr. Gus wants to go to the arcade.
对不对啊 格斯先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Gus?
没错 史蒂文
That's right, Steven.
只要格斯先生在的话就差不多
Well, I guess so long as Mr. Gus is on board.
你完全不介意 对吧兄弟
You don't mind at all, do you, buddy?
那你们想要先玩什么呢
So, what do you want to play first, guys?
叔公啊 你就去玩《猩猩出租车》吧
Say, Uncle G, why don't you go play "gorilla taxi,"
我跟格斯先生要去换下零钱
while Mr. Gus and I make some change.
《猩猩出租车》 好啊
Gorilla taxi? Oh boy.
投币
谁想坐我出租车
Who wants to ride my taxi?
我想
I do!
油门踩到底 猩猩出租车司机
Step on it, gorilla taxi man.
开始
里程表
傻蛋 快告诉我你要去哪
Hey doofus, you got to tell me where to go.
好 往右开 现在直走
Okay, go right. Now go straight.
太蕉躁了
This is bananas.
现在左转
Now make a left.
右转
Turn right.
完美
Perfect.
现在直走
Now go straight.
零 钱
好 往右开
Okay, go right.
百元大钞
One hundred big ones.
至少能换到45个两毛五硬币了
That's got to be like 45 quarters, at least.
披萨史蒂夫中头奖了
Pizza Steve hit the jackpot.
现在直走 停车标志
Now straight. Stop sign!
太有操作了
Nice maneuver.
我们就快飞速到达了
We're gonna get there in record time.
快点
Come on.
不会吧
No way!
天啊 车流
Oh, man. Traffic.
看来我们哪也去不了了
Looks like we're going nowhere fast.
史蒂维抓住机会了
Stevie just got a break.
你是怎么知道这条捷径的 大猩猩
How'd you know about that shortcut, gorilla guy?
我们可以更早到终点了
Now were gonna get there even sooner.
快啊快啊快啊快啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
怎么
What the --
好的 猩猩人
Okay, gorilla man
再左转一下就能到了
one more left turn, and we're there.
背面投进去试试
Let's try the flip side.
搞什么啊
Come on!
快给我进去
Get in there already!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
你为什么要把格斯先生塞那机器里
Why're you shoving Mr. Gus into that machine?
机器
Machine?
我刚刚那是在帮他上厕所
I thought I was helping him
get into the little dino's room.
抱歉老兄 我们还是好兄弟
Sorry, dude. We're still buds.
看吧
See?
好的 披萨史蒂夫 但要记住
Okay, Pizza Steve, but just remember
我会盯着你的
I've got my eye on you.
好吧
O...kay.
天啊 叔公一直都在紧紧盯着我看
Man, how am I gonna spend these ducats
我怎么办才能把钱花掉
if Uncle G keeps watching me like a lizard hawk?
肯定有办法可以让他分心
There's got to be a way to distract him.
叔公 快看 漫画
Hey, Uncle G, check it -- caricatures.
漫画
下一位
Next.
我恨我的工作
I hate my job.
画我吧
Draw me.
早安
Good morning.
好吧
O...kay.
等下 格斯先生 你在干什么
Wait. Mr. Gus, what are you doing?
你可喜欢漫画了 快跳上来吧
You love caricatures. Jump in here, buddy.
我现在觉得漫画特别的傻
I think caricatures are dumb now.
这可不像格斯先生平常会说的话
That doesn't sound like something Mr. Gus would say
除非你不是真正的格斯先生
unless you're not the real Mr. Gus
而是我丢掉的百元大钞
and you're really just my lost $100 bill.
说什么 格斯先生
W-what's that, Mr. Gus?
格斯先生得去一趟厕所了
Mr. Gus has to go to the little dino's room.
我们
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表