剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
别留字条了
Forget leaving notes.
鸟人必须得滚
Birdman has got to go.
叔公在哪
Where's Uncle G?
天才叔公 要怎么办才能穿过去
Uncle Grandpa! How're we going to get through that?
不用你担心 小天才
Don't worry about it, genius.
我有东西可以解决
I've got just the doohickey.
超级标枪
我们的确是可以花一整天时间
Well, we can spend all day
争论要怎么更好处理鸟人 披萨史蒂夫
debating the finer points, Pizza Steve
不过我们应该都能达成共识
but I think we can both agree
电视不能拿来当沙袋打
that our TV should never be used as a punching bag.
我同意
I agree.
鸟人必须得滚
Birdman must go.
那么兄弟 谁去叫他滚呢
So, buddy gang, who's gonna ask him to leave?
一 二 三
One, two, three!
怪物卡车赢剪刀
Monster truck beats scissors
还赢了披萨史蒂夫出的拳
and monster truck beats Pizza Steve's fist.
所以 让恐龙去叫他滚
So... dinosaur does it.
什么 好吧
What?! All right.
看来只能亲自扮成鸟跟鸟人说了
I guess I'll have to talk to this guy bird to bird.
好啊 兄弟
Yeah, buddy!
恐惧我吧
Fear me.
好啊 兄弟
Yeah, buddy!
好 加油健身
Yeah. Get pumped!
对对
Yep yep.
情况如何
So, how'd it go?
该你上了 披萨史蒂夫
Your turn, Pizza Steve.
实在是轻量级 宝贝
Lightweight, baby.
《健壮》
火♥辣♥腹肌 加油健身
快啊 上钩啊
Come on, take the bait.
快上啊 你个死鸟
Take it, you bird.
耗 窝仅里乐
Frelp, bly tribed.
肯定有办法可以把鸟人除掉
There's got to be a way to get rid of this birdman!
他整天都在练肌肉
Well, he's really into the large-muscle lifestyle.
你70年代用的那种蛋白粉还有吗
You have any more of that protein powder you used back in the '70s?
好办法 格斯先生
Good idea, Mr. Gus.
高效能蛋白粉
Highly potent protein powder.
鸟人绝对无法抗
No birdman can resis--
实在是轻量级 宝贝
Lightweight, baby.
好啊 兄弟
Yeah, buddy!
来把洞补好 让鸟人回不来
Now to fix that hole so birdman can't come back
也照顾不了这边这颗蛋
and take care of this egg right here.
蛋
Egg?!
真见鬼
Aw, shucks.
不能把这位准家长赶走
We can't evict an expecting parent.
为什么
Why not?
因为披萨史蒂夫
Because, Pizza Steve
那样就“没在做好事了”
that would be "not a nice thing to do."
那该怎么办
So what do we do?
把蛋也一起赶走
We evict the egg, too.
没在做好事了
好了 小蛋蛋
Okay, little eggie.
不管你要留在哪
I don't care where you go stay
反正就是不能留在这
but you can't stay here.
世上无难事 只怕有心人
Nothin' to it but to do it.
实在是轻量级 宝贝
Lightweight, baby!
好啊 对对
Yeah! Yup yup!
鸟人回来了
Birdman's back.
加油健身吧
Let's get pumped!
不该把70年代蛋白粉给他的
We should've never given him all that protein powder from the '70s.
他要冲我们进攻了
I think he's gonna charge us, guys.
要转移他注意力
We need a distraction.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
出格斯先生就表示
Fist Mr. Gus means...
全靠你了 兄弟
It's up to you, buddy.
快走 披萨史蒂夫
Come on, Pizza Steve.
加油健身吧
Let's get pumped!!
只有花生
Ain't nothin but a peanut!
起码有人能欣赏我打恶魔棍
At least somebody appreciates my devil sticking.
好了 大家快点行动
Okay, guys, whatever you're doing, do it fast.
不知道还能拖多久
I don't know how much longer I can hold him off.
要把鸟人的蛋搬到哪
Where do we move birdman's egg?
得搬到鸟喜欢去的地方 比如天上
It's got to be somewhere that birds like, like the sky.
有了 把蛋搬到云上
That's it -- we'll send it to the clouds.
你肯定可以帮我大忙 兄弟
I know exactly how you're gonna help me do it, buddy.
不行
Oh, no.
要是你觉得我能把蛋
If you think I'm carrying that egg
用我风筝滑板搬到云上
up to the clouds on my kite-board
你就太过分了
you're beyond cray-cray.
其实吧 披萨史蒂夫 我想问你
Actually, Pizza Steve, I was gonna ask
能不能帮忙把蛋搬到蛋炮里
if you could help load the egg into the egg canon.
蛋炮
不过还是你的办法好
But your idea's better.
好了吗
Ready?
上来吧 兄弟
Hop on, buddy.
你上次害我坠下来 这次我不干
Not after how you let me down last time.
聊天时间结束
The time for talk is done.
行动时间开始
Time for action.
再次飞上天吧 小小飞行员
Now take to the sky once again, little flyer.
对对
Yep yep.
升♥天♥了
We're airborne.
实在是轻量级 宝贝
Lightweight, baby!
我做到了
I'm doing it!
加油健身吧
Let's get pumped!
好啊 兄弟
Yeah, buddy!
世上无难事 只怕有心人
Nothin' to it but to do it.
成功了
I did it!
你放心 披萨史蒂夫
Don't worry, Pizza Steve.
我绝不会让你坠落的
I won't let you down.
看见没 披萨史蒂夫
See, Pizza Steve?
这回你墨镜没坏
I saved your shades this time.
好
Great.
实在是轻量级 宝贝
Lightweight, baby!
好啊 我的小兄弟
Yeah, my little buddy.
你们肯定不信这后面有什么
You guys won't believe what's back here.
总之再见了
Anyway, bye.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa.
上面写你今天五千多年来第一次看诊
So, says here that this is your first visit in over 5,000 years.
太怪了
That's wacky.
太嘎一了
That's quacky?
先来测一下你的血压吧
Let's get started by checking your blood pressure.
不是很懂 继续下一步吧
I don't get it, but let's move on.
好 来听一下肺部
Okay, let's have a listen to those lungs.
好 再来听听心脏
All righty, let's try the heart instead.
心 核
行 看看你的眼睛
Okay, let's look at your eyes, then.
不
No...
不不不
Nope, nope, nope.
不
Noooooooooooo.
不
No.
太傻了
This is silly.
好了 没事的
All right, none of that.
我来检查一下你反射是否正常
I guess I'll check your reflexes.
疼的话就说出来
Tell me if this hurts.
不用再看了
I've seen enough.
就跟我直说吧 医生
Just give it to me straight, doc!
我还能活多久
How long have I got?
我从业这么多年以来
In all my years in this profession
从来没见过会有人这么
I have never seen anyone so...
这么怪
so weird!
特别强
It's awesome.
所以我健康吗
So I'm healthy?
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表