剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
变老
新时报
天啊
Oh, boy!
漫画
Comics!
你这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?!
我还在看呢
I was reading that!
天才叔公 你完成任务的时候
Uncle Grandpa, you need to stop getting distracted
不能再分心了
when you're trying to complete a task!
要把头时刻放在肩膀上面
You need to keep your head on your shoulders
别老是做白日梦了
and out of the clouds.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我可是多零食并行的专家
I'm an expert at multi-snacking.
你是不是想说“多任务并行”
Don't you mean "multitasking"?
多什么并行
Multi-whating?
话说我们刚在说什么
What were we talking about again?
你老是分心
You're always losing focus.
看吧
See?!
你现在就没好好听我说话 对吧
You're not even listening to me right now, are you?!
对不起 格斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Gus
我的帮助孩子警报响起来了
but my "kid-assist" alarm went off!
看样子小菲利普需要我们帮忙
It looks like little Philip needs our help.
本台已锁定
该死
Darn it!
妈
Mom!
56台怎么锁定了
Why is channel 56 blocked?!
我现在就要看《不死血蜘蛛进击》
I want to watch "attack of the undead blood spiders" now!
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, dear
你年纪太小了 不能看那种垃圾
but you're too young to watch that kind of garbage.
为什么不去看
Why don't you watch
那部粉粉紫紫小马马的可爱节目呢
that cute little show
about the pink and purple horsies?
可是老妈
But, mom
只有小女生和大变♥态♥才看那部
that show's for little girls and twisted weirdos!
我宁愿光坐在这眼神放空
I'd rather sit here and stare at nothin'
都不看那部幼稚烂片
than watch that kiddie crud!
好 随你便
Fine. Suit yourself.
你好啊 菲利普
Hiya, Philip!
有什么问题 小家伙
What seems to be the problem, little fella?
这就是问题
That's the problem!
我不想再当小孩子了
I don't want to be a little kid anymore!
要是能老点 就能想看啥电影就看啥
If I was older, I could watch any movie I want
就能熬夜熬到很晚
I could stay out late
甚至就能想开车就能开车
I could even drive a car if I wanted to.
我恨当小孩
I hate being a kid!
我想变老
I want to be older!
没问题
No problem.
我可以帮你这个忙
I can help you with that.
只要喷一下这个 就可以马上解决
Just a spritz of this and you'll be fixed right up.
落基山巨石模具
看吧
Voilà!
我觉得他说的是要变老
I think he said he wanted to be older
不是变巨石
not a boulder.
对
Yeah!
这样就合理了
That makes sense.
你想要变老喷雾
You want the "older" spray.
老麝香 刮后衰老
这个应该能成
This should work.
也太好笑了 把他变成巨石
That was pretty funny, turning him into a boulder.
巨石还怎么开车看电影
How's a boulder gonna drive a car or watch a movie?
我是说 我在想什么啊
I mean, what was I thinking?
巨石
Boulder?
对
Yeah.
好经典的天才叔公失态行为
That is one classic Uncle Grandpa faux pas.
天才叔公 你要专心做手上的任务
Uncle Grandpa, you need to focus on the task at hand!
啊对
Oh, yeah!
你成功了
You did it!
我好老
I'm old!
真的好老
Really old.
我要去做老东西做的事
I want to go do some old-guy stuff!
这位格斯先生特别老
Mr. Gus here is pretty old.
他可能可以给你看看要做什么事
Maybe he can show you some stuff.
菲利普 我给你找了点
Philip... I found you
你可以看的适龄电影 在此期间
some age-appropriate movies you can watch while --
《快乐马马》
天才叔公 我8岁儿子
Uncle Grandpa, why does my 8-year-old son
怎么变成300岁老头的样子了
look like a 300-year-old man?
他会老得这么严重吗
He ages terribly?
不管你干了什么让他变老了
Whatever you did to make him old
你都得马上复原回来
you need to reverse it now!
不用担心 菲利普妈
Not to worry, Philip's mom.
他只需要喝下我的青春汽水喷泉就行
He just needs to drink from my soda fountain of youth!
嘴巴张开 肚包
Open wide, Belly Bag.
马上回来
Be right back.
青春汽水喷泉
厄尼
Hey, Ernie!
天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa!
好一阵子没看到你了
Haven't seen you in a while.
你都去哪了
How you been?
忙事情
Keepin' busy.
确实 你今天有什么事
Right on. What'll it be for you today?
其实我需要借用一下你的汽水枪
Actually, I just need to borrow your soda gun.
没问题
Sure thing.
拿去吧
Here ya go.
谢谢
Thanks!
到手了
Got it.
现在只要稍微喝一小口神奇汽水流
Now just take a sip from this stream of fizzy fantasy
你就能重回年轻了
and you'll be young again.
可可 可我不想重回年轻
B-B-But I don't want to be young again.
说什么
What was that?
我说 小心
I said, look out!
有头恐龙
There's a dinosaur!
在哪
Where?!
该死 天才叔公
Dang it, Uncle Grandpa!
你分心了
You got distracted
还把我变成了难见人的青少年
and turned me into my awkward teenage self!
你要长胡子吗
Are you trying to grow a mustache?
菲利普
Philip!
再见了 小朋友们
See ya later, kiddies!
我要开车兜风去了
I'm goin' for a drive!
不要乱碰我的收音机预设
Don't touch my radio presets!
也不要看储物箱
And don't look in the glove box!
其实你好像年纪也够老了
Actually, I guess you're old enough.
天才叔公 快追上他
Uncle Grandpa, go after him!
对
Right.
我能借用一下你车钥匙吗
Can I borrow your car keys?
我可会这个了
I'm pretty good at this!
好了 菲利普
Okay, Philip!
快减速 让我用汽水把你变年轻
Slow down so I can "youth-enize" you with this soda.
小心
look out!
警♥察♥
A cop!
在哪
Where?
这玩意的收音机在哪
Now where's the radio in this thing?
可能得按这个红色大按钮
Probably this big red button.
天上飞可比路上跑来得酷多了
Flying is even cooler than driving!
来点冷饮怎么样
How about a cold soft drink?
小心 有只鸟
Look out! A bird!
在哪
Where?!
枕头世界
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表