剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
All of this was going to happen.
但我确实知道你和这里
But I, but I did know that, that you and this place
会组成一个绝妙的故事
would make an incredible story.
但你还是不肯这样做
But you still wouldn't do it.
你好像害怕了
It's like you're afraid.
我不怕
Well, I'm not.
我是个记者
I'm a journalist.
我们深入挖掘历史的阴暗面
We dig into the dark parts of history.
但我觉得你是在利用它们
But you, I think you use them.
把这些阴暗面作为
You use them to stop yourself
什么都不做的借口
from doing anything from yourself.
我只是想帮你克服心理障碍 让你意识到
And I, I was just trying to help you get over that
自己不止是个印第安人 还拥有无限潜能
and realize your full potential to be more than just an Indian.
我...
I...
我的故事只能由自己讲述
Nobody can tell my story but me.
我的故事 声音以及如何利用它们
Nobody controls it, or my voice,
都由我自己决定
or what I do with it but me.
去哪儿了 贱♥人♥
Where are you, son of a bitch?!
大部分历史是由人们自己讲述的故事组成的
History's mostly made up of stories people tell themselves.
小说 比如斯通警长的故事
Fictions, like Sheriff Stone's.
还有现在发生的这一切
Clearly like this one.
都是你自作自受
So it's all yours.
警长
Sheriff!
来找你女儿啊
Come get your daughter!
我的小女儿
My little girl.
爸爸
Daddy!
快过来
Come on!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy!
我嗅到他们的恐惧
他们知道轮到我们了
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表