剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
Have you seen Ally today?
没有 也许她请病假了
No. Maybe she took a sick day.
她活该
She deserves it.
我们这些VIP的女孩总是把自己干到生病为止
We VIP girls work ourselves into sickness all the time.
特兰
Hey Tran.
你知道VIP服务都用的是什么吗
Do you know what's in the VIP treatment?
或者这消毒液是什么
Or the disinfectant?
这是沙龙的秘密
Salon secret.
只有杰西卡知道
Only Jessica knows.
米娜 你能快点吗
Mina, can you hurry up?
稍等
One minute.
米娜 快点 我觉得很难受
Mina, please. I don't feel so good.
米娜 拜托
Mina, please.
稍等一下
One minute!
特兰
Tran!
特兰
Tran?
特兰
Tran!
走开
Go away!
我给你买♥♥了一些汤
I brought you some soup.
抱歉 我以为你是那个女佣
Oh, sorry. I thought you were the maid.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
她们上班想我了吗
They miss me at work?
其实我今天都看到有女佣打扫你的隔间了
Actually, I saw a maid cleaning out your cubby today.
那我是被开除了
So I'm fired.
我猜迟早的事
I guess it was just a matter of time.
天 她们肯定很不想给我们钱
God. They must really hate paying us.
什么叫"迟早的事"
What do you mean, "a matter of time?"
VIP服务的女孩都只能
None of the VIP girls last much longer
撑上一两年
than a year or two before burning out.
所以我才接了这么多客户
That's why I took on so many customers.
我是想要尽量在能接VIP客户的时候
I was trying to save up as much as I could
多给我自己的沙龙赚点钱
for my own salon while I have the VIP clients.
你什么时候感觉不舒服的
When did you start feeling sick?
是在做VIP之前还是之后
Was it before or after the VIPs?
其实
Actually, um...
是之后
After.
你以前见过她们开除VIP的姑娘吗
Have you ever seen any VIP girls fired?
还是说她们就是消失了
Or do they just disappear?
你觉得...
Do you think...
会不会是那些VIP产品
It's the VIP products.
肯定是的
It has to be.
导致我们生病了
It's making us sick.
我们必须告诉其他人
We have to tell the others.
你必须要休息
You need to rest.
我不能就这么放过她们
I can't let them get away with this.
特兰 特兰
Tran, Tran?
特兰
Tran!
再坚持一会儿
Just hang on a little longer.
我去找证据
I'll get proof.
为我们俩
For both of us.
杰西卡 我就知道
Jessica? I knew it.
完美
Perfect.
米娜
Hi, Mina.
没关系 你可以出来了
It's okay, you can come out now.
你在给我们下毒
You're poisoning us.
不是下毒
Not poisoning.
是净化
Purifying.
那瓶精华用了一点你们女孩的生命力
That E is made from a little bit of life force from you girls.
所以才能赋予我们的VIP用户
It's what gives our VIP clients that,
我们的沙龙闻名的光芒
that glow our salon is famous for.
可惜总会出一些问题
Unfortunately it can take a toll.
你看上去不大好 米娜
You don't look so good, Mina.
我要曝光你
I'm going to expose you.
我要把这个给所有人看
I'm going to show this to everyone.
你不是想和我一样成功吗
Don't you want to be a success like me?
不用担心钱和住处
Never have to worry about money or having a home.
那罐子里有什么
What was in the jar?
我用那些濒死女孩的关键器官
I use key organs of the girls who are dying anyway.
确保我自己不会再生病
To ensure I never get sick again.
或者变老 变丑
Or old, or ugly.
你在吃...那是艾莉的器官
You're eating... those were Ally's organs.
把手♥机♥给我
Just give me the phone
我可以和你达成协议
and I can make you a deal.
特兰已经差不多不行了
I mean, Tran is already so far gone.
牺牲她 拯救你
So let her sacrifice save you.
不 特兰不行
No, not Tran...
把手♥机♥给我
So just give me the phone.
我需要点时间...考虑
I need time... to think...
不 不 没有时间了
No, no. There is no time.
你现在就得决定
You need to decide now.
你的人生 你的梦想 还是特兰
Your life, your dreams, or Tran.
特兰
Tran?
我听说你生病了 给你吃了点东西
I gave you a little something when I heard you were sick.
我很高兴 那些东西起效果了
I am so glad it seemed to have worked.
虽然这很让人难以接受 但昨晚
Now, I hate to tell you this, but last night,
米娜闯进沙龙里 偷了我们的东西
Mina broke into the salon and stole from us.
她好像早就想要走了
It seems she was planning on leaving.
我只能当场开除了她
I had to fire her right away.
什么 她在哪里
What? Where is she?
她已经走了
She's gone.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
但是她走之前 她告诉我
But before she left, she wanted me to know that
杰西卡在你生病时开除了你
Jessica fired you when you were sick.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不该发生这种事的
That never should have happened.
但是
But...
米娜要走的时候也想着你
Even when Mina was gone, she still thought about you.
我们现在人手不足 艾莉和米娜走了
Now we are swamped, especially without Ally and Mina.
我们需要你
We need you.
如果你感觉好点了
Now if you're feeling better,
我很愿意让你继续上班
I'd love to have you back at work.
-谢谢你 但是... -加薪15%
- Thank you, but... - With a 15 percent raise.
好啊 科拉
Okay, Kora.
我很愿意回来帮助其他姑娘们
I'd be happy to come back and help out the other girls.
我会来的
I'll be right there.
一条新信息
米娜
三周后
苏珊 见到你真高兴
Susan, so great to see you.
我是经理 特兰
I'm one of the managers, Tran.
我来给您分配美甲师
Let me show you to your manicurist.
-跟我来 -谢谢
- Follow me. - Thanks.
这地方真不错
Oh wow, this place is so cute.
能量很棒
The energy's so good.
是的 我们翻修过了
Oh yeah, we had a renovation.
那VIP服务呢
Oh, but the VIP treatment?
还是一样 请坐
It's still the same. Here's your seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在网上看到了你们
Oh, you know I read about you guys online,
就想着必须要来看看
and I just had to come.
大家都说这里的VIP服务会让你发出光芒
Everybody says the VIP treatment just gives you this glow.
没错
Oh yes.
我们用的还是创始人科拉的原始配方
We still use our founder Kora's original formula.
您的美甲师马上就来
Your manicurist will be with you shortly.
-好好享受 -谢谢
- Enjoy. - Thank you.
我们准备好了吗
Are we ready?
你好 科拉
Hello, Kora.
这些姑娘们都想谢谢你
All the girls want to thank you.
这件沙龙是我们罪美好的梦想
The salon is our best dreams come true.
我们很快乐 我们很健康
We're happy... we're healthy,
我们还确保不会有任何人再受伤
and we made sure no one ever has to be hurt again.
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表