剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
两句恐怖故事
第二季第四集
我工作很努力
听起来很不错 回头见
Sounds great. Talk soon.
太好了 哥们 你接下了今年最大的客户
Yes! Dude, you just acquired our biggest client of the year.
恭喜你 迪马库兰根先生
Congratulations, Mr. Dimakulangan.
非常厉害
Very impressive.
非常感谢你 斯宾塞小姐
Well, thank you muchly, Miss Spencer.
爸爸有个零食会议
Dad had a last minute meeting.
他真是认真考虑推荐让我担任那个职位
He was seriously considering me for that open seat.
里索那边的事需要他
They needed him on the Risso call.
他的意思就是董事会根本不看重我
He practically said the board doesn't respect me.
他说的是董事会都不认识你
He said the board doesn't know you.
但是明天 你就要领科伯恩奖了
But tomorrow, you're accepting the Coburn Prize,
这会改变一切
and that all changes.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
没错 准备好一番讲话了吗 伙计
That's right. Got a big speech there, bud?
差不多吧 整个董事会都在场的话
Kinda. I figure with the whole board being there,
我能让他们知道我不是什么普通的亚裔
I can show them I'm not just some random Asian.
哥们 他们没把你当亚裔
Dude, they don't see you as Asian.
他们知道你是我们的一员
They know you're one of us.
就算他们把你当亚裔来看 那又能怎么样
And what exactly would be wrong if they saw him as Asian?
淡定点
Woah! Chill out.
我不是那个意思
That is not what I was saying.
你的原话是"他们没把你..."
Your literal words were, "They don't..."
珍 好了
Jen, come on.
我的意思是我不希望他们觉得我是什么书呆子
I just mean I don't want them to think I'm some shmoe, okay?
我们还是不要太小题大做了
Let's not make a big deal about everything.
冒名顶替
有什么问题
What's the problem?
塔拉 科伯恩奖是颁给年度最佳合伙人的
Tala, the Coburn Prize goes to the associate of the year, okay?
要是我能留下好印象 就几乎一只脚踏进董事会了
If I make a good impression, I'm a shoe-in for board.
我和妈妈今晚会在台下为你鼓掌的
Yeah, and me and Mom will be there to cheer you on tonight.
所以要是你能...
That's why it would be great if you would just...
不 你知道吗
No. You know what?
要是我戴着这个出场
If I show up with this thing on,
他们会笑死我的
they will laugh me out of the room.
这是传家宝啊 这对妈妈来说很重要
It's a family heirloom, and it means a lot to Mom.
她觉得如果你不戴就...
She thinks it's bad luck if you don't...
说真的 姐姐 你看这个
Seriously, sis. Look at this thing.
这简直就是丑的代名词
It's the literal definition of ugly.
查尔斯
Charles?
看看我找到了什么
你简直就像一个缩小版的你外公
多可爱啊
这是在哪里拍的
Where the hell is that from?
是五年级的职业规划日
This is 5th grade career day.
我朋友劝我打扮成我外公
My friends convinced me to come dressed like Grandpa.
全班人都笑死我了
The whole class had a good laugh.
他们还给了我一个塑料牌 切我的"白米"
They even gave me a nice plastic thing to cut my "White wice."
天 我讨厌这种嘲笑
God, I hated those little snots.
总是把你当做他们的跟班
Always treating you like you were their sidekick.
嘲笑你
Making fun of you.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
是吗
Was it?
查尔斯 我很担心你
Charles, I'm worried about you.
你总是这么紧绷着
You're always so stressed,
你最近把自己逼得这么紧是为了什么
and you've been killing yourself lately to what,
给一群老白人留下好印象吗
impress a bunch of old white guys?
你是说我的上司和我未来的岳父吗
Oh, you mean my boss and my future father-in-law?
我不是想说混♥蛋♥话
I'm not trying to be a jerk.
你知道我爱你的 查尔斯
You know I love you Charles.
只是 你总是不在家 妈妈的情况越来越糟糕了
It's just, you're never home and Mom's only getting worse.
我们总是见不到你
We never get to see you.
我在呢 塔拉
I'm here, Tala.
好吗
Okay?
我在努力
I'm trying.
我只是 我一直在工作
I'm just, I've been working...
为了那些根本不在乎...
...Your ass off for people who don't give a...
塔拉
不要和你弟弟吵架
你应该支持他
他需要你的支持
他养着我们
你知道没办法养家的男人是什么吗
是没用的东西
你想让你的弟弟变成...
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mom? - Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
你是谁
妈妈
Mom!
塔拉 这个人是怎么进来的
妈妈
Mom...
你还记得这个吧
You remember this, right?
我只是想告诉塔拉
I was just going to tell Tala
我今晚会戴着这个
that I was going to wear it tonight.
是我啊 妈妈 是查尔斯
It's me, Mom. Charles?
很抱歉我没法经常在家
I'm sorry I'm not here more, okay?
她不是故意的
She didn't mean it.
只是她现在要平静下来需要更多的时间
It just takes a little bit longer for her to calm down now.
我以为医生会给她一些缓解症状的药
I thought the doctor was going to give her something to stop it.
查尔斯 没有什么能缓解的
Charles. Nothing's stopping it.
只是...
It's just...
为什么一到这时候 她就会不认识我
How come whenever this happens she never recognizes me?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
亚瑟·斯宾塞集团
金融信息预测
Financial News is projecting
亚瑟·斯宾塞集团的股价将创下新高
record share highs for Arthur Spencer Capital.
照片正中的斯宾塞
Spencer, pictured here
和他的孩子 布拉德利与珍妮弗受邀...
alongside children Bradley and Jennifer was invited...
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我无法形容接受这个...
I can't tell you what it means to accept...
我真是太喜欢了
I am such a fan of this.
你紧张的时候非常性感
You're very sexy when you're nervous.
这一周 特别帅
And this week? Smokin' hot.
谁说我性感了
Who says I'm nervous?
要是我想让亚瑟支持我
Hey, if I want Arthur on my side,
今晚就必须要惊艳整个董事会
I need to blow the board away tonight.
我父亲支持你
My father is on your side.
要是他不支持
If he wasn't,
他也不会允许我们俩结婚
he wouldn't have approved of us getting married.
你是一个好人 查理·布朗
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
他知道的
He knows that.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
嗯 但是...现在
Yeah, but... right now,
他接受我只是因为他喜欢你
he's okay with me because he adores you.
我希望他能因为我而接受我
I want him to approve of me for me.
我知道他很难以捉摸 但是...
I know he can be hard to read, but...
听着 布拉德利和一些人
Look, Bradley and some of the guys
打算带一些酒来给你个惊喜
are about to surprise you with drinks.
我要去开个电♥话♥会议 但是爸爸也会来的
I have to jump on a call, but Dad will be here too.
他也会吗 来这里吗
He will? Right here?
他们可能过五分钟就到了
They'll probably show up in about five minutes.
和他聊聊 好吗
Just talk to him, okay?
你会明白的 他支持你的
You'll see. He's on your side.
英雄所见略同啊
Well. Great minds think alike, huh?
这提醒了我
Oh, that reminds me.
有一个给你的机会...
I think there's an opportunity for you...
亚瑟
Hey, Arthur.
史蒂夫
Steve.
待会儿再聊
Um, we'll pick this up.
找到我们说的那个烟了
Got that smoker we were talking about.
他简直赞不绝口
He won't shut up about it.
不好意思 有什么事吗
Excuse me, can I help you?
我觉得我找错办公室了
Uh, I think I have wrong office?
你是菲律宾人吗
是的
Um, yeah.
宝贝
Hey babe.
我们要喝酒了
We're doing shots.
我不懂
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表