剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
我...我杀了他吗
Did I... did I kill him?
应该没有
I don't think so.
你打得不够重
You didn't hit him hard enough.
不管是怎么回事 他应该也被传染了
Whatever it is, I think it got him.
道尔
Doyle.
快走
Come on.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to get out of here.
好吧
Okay.
我们得回我的办公室
Okay, we just have to get back to my office,
打开大门
unlock the main doors.
什么
What?
我们被锁在里面了
We're locked in.
我之前和丹尼尔说...
I was talking to Daniel and...
他把我们锁起来了
He locked us in?
赶紧给他打电♥话♥
Call his ass right now.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
我说"把他们锁起来"时 没想到...
When I said "lock them in," I didn't think...
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你说"把他们锁起来"
When you said "lock them in?"
这是你得主意吗
This was your idea?
我们现在就被困在这种疯狂的处境里吗
And now we're trapped in all this craziness?
那只是一个玩笑
It was a joke.
-我不可能会知道... -我不相信
- There was no way I could have known... - I don't believe this!
天啊 你真是个叛徒
God, you are such a sellout.
你假装你什么都知道
You keep pretending like you have all the answers,
但其实你就是害怕 只想着你自己
but you're just scared and thinking of your own damn self.
蒂娜
Tina!
我现在都已经不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore!
蒂娜 不
Tina, no!
蒂娜
Tina?
好吧
Okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他们全都传染了
They all have it.
太可怕了
This is messed up.
我们要怎么离开这里
How are we going to get out of here?
那是什么
What's that?
是门锁的密♥码♥
It's the code for the door lock.
我们要在我们被传染之前跑到前门
We just have to get to the front without those things getting us.
-萨拉 -怎么了
- Sarah? - What?
你的鼻子
Your nose.
蒂娜...你...
Tina... You...
我们过不了多久就会变成那样
That'll be us before we know it.
也许不会
Maybe not.
道尔在刚上班的时候就不舒服了
Doyle got sick at the start of the shift.
然后他咬了格斯
Then he bit Gus.
然后一小时内就把整个团队都传染了
Then it spread to the whole team in under an hour.
一个小时
An hour.
凯尔 你好吗
Hey Kayla, what are you doing up?
我很抱歉妈妈总是在工作中
I'm so sorry mommy's been working so much.
我以为我能让一切变得更好
I thought I could make things all better,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
不 亲爱的
No sweetie.
帮妈妈给他一个大大的吻 告诉他我爱他
Just give him a big kiss for mommy and tell him I love him.
我在电♥话♥里给了你一个大大的拥抱
I'm sending you a big hug through the phone.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
是的 宝贝
Yes baby.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
拜托 接啊
Come on, pick up...
接啊
Pick up...
拜托
Please.
该死的毒气
Damn gas.
唯一让这些东西不会蔓延到外面的
The only thing keeping this thing from the outside world
就是这上锁的仓库
is that the warehouse is locked.
我们得联♥系♥警♥察♥
We have to call the cops.
疾控中心 得和人说
The CDC, somebody.
等他们发现我们的尸体 需要知道是有传染性的
Let them know when they find our bodies we could be contagious.
我们可以自己处理这个问题
We can take care of this problem ourselves.
蒂娜
Tina.
这地方对我们做了这么多恶 就应该烧光
This place deserves to burn for everything it's done to us.
至少这样我们能保护我们爱的人
At least this way we're protecting the folks we love.
我的丈夫没有你丈夫那么好
I don't have a husband like you do.
我的家人也是
Or family.
我的那两个五岁和七岁的儿子也是
Only my two boys. Five and seven.
他们没有我 肯定会被抓的
They'll go into the system without me.
真不敢相信我以后再也不可能拥抱他们了
I can't believe I'll never hold them again.
我 我要再见见他们
I, I have to see them again.
就算 就算我再也不能拥抱他们
Even... Even if I can't hug them.
萨拉 没办法的
Sarah, there's no way!
萨拉 不
Sarah, no!
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no...
相信我 让我帮你成功
Trust me. Let me help you succeed.
天啊 丹尼尔 你做了什么
Oh, my god. Daniel, what did you do?
好吧
Okay.
唯一让这些东西不会蔓延到外面的
The only thing keeping this thing from the outside world
就是这上锁的仓库
is that the warehouse is locked.
我们互相照应
We'll look out for each other.
我会盯好流水线的
I'll keep the line tight.
飞速快递运输场
Smoke fills the air in the early morning hours
疑认为纵火
任何线索请联♥系♥
昨晚发生的爆♥炸♥
of Christmas Day today after an explosion
给圣诞的清晨蒙上了浓烟
at the Rush 2 Send shipping facility last night.
整幢大楼都被吞入火海
There are evidently no survivors of the tragic fire
目前没有生还者
that destroyed the building,
这对于在厂里上夜班的
and this is devastating news for the family
工作人员家属和朋友们来说都是一个噩耗
and friends of employees working the night shift.
为了纪念他们逝去的员工
In honor of their fallen co-workers,
飞速快递另一个工厂将会加班加点...
Rush 2 Send's other facilities are working overtime...
我们干得非常卖♥♥力06
等我们死后 他们就换掉了我们
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表