剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
他们编织了很多关于他的谎言
They told us so many lies about him.
佛劳洛斯会让他的追随者看清♥真♥♥相♥
Flauros shows the truth to his followers.
你昨晚在房♥间里就是和他说话吗
Is that who you were talking to last night in your room?
一个追随者吗
One of these followers?
他可以修复好你 杰克
He can fix you, Jack?
毕竟
After all...
他把我修复好了
He fixed me.
你昨晚听到的仪式
The ritual you heard last night?
是为了让我和佛劳洛斯联结在一起
That was to bind Flauros and I together.
我告诉你 哥哥
Let me tell you, big brother.
我感觉不到任何痛苦
I feel no pain.
佛劳洛斯全都帮我处理掉了
Flauros took care of it all.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我们都知道你依然和以前的我一样痛苦
We both know you're in just as much pain as I used to be.
佛劳洛斯能帮你摆脱这一切
Flauros can take care of that.
只要你接纳他
So long as you let him in.
住手 我要离开这里
Stop, all right? I'm getting you out of here now.
要为我祈祷吗 哥哥
Want to pray for me, big brother?
杰克逊
Jackson!
索菲亚 住手
Sofia, stop this!
杰克 你不可能放下你的痛苦的
Jack, you're never going to get past your pain.
你甚至都不敢面对
You can't even confront it.
杰克逊 我不知道发生了什么
Jackson, I don't know what's happening.
救救我
Please, help me.
这样不是办法 索菲亚
This isn't the answer, Sofia.
让我帮助你
Let me help you.
就像你以前那样吗
Like you did before?
我当时没想到情况有那么糟糕
I didn't think things were this bad.
我...
I uh...
我以为你过得很好
I thought that you were doing okay.
就像你现在这样吗
Like you are now?
不要再假装了 哥哥
Time to stop pretending, big brother.
天啊
Oh my God.
我本来很希望你能自己想清楚的
I was really hoping you'd come around on your own.
但是我不想再等了
But I got tired of waiting.
不
No!
我们在天上的父
Our Father, who art in Heaven...
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Hallowed be thy name...
不要反抗了 杰克
Stop fighting, Jack.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意...
Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done...
放下吧
Just let go.
不
No.
只要你接纳门徒 你的痛苦就会立刻终结
All that pain ends as soon as you let the disciple in.
不不不
No, no, no.
放下吧
Just let go.
好好感受
Feel it.
行在地上
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
救我们脱离凶恶
Deliver us from evil!
不
No!!!
索菲亚
Sofia?
杰克
Jack.
我很抱歉 杰克
I'm so sorry, Jack.
都是我的错 索菲亚
It's my fault, Sofia.
我不该把你推开的
I should've never pushed you away.
你只能那么做
You had to.
没事的 看着我
It's okay, look at me.
我就是一个废物
I'm a mess.
那是我的错
That is my fault.
我知道要不是因为我
I know that you would've never touched heroin
你不可能去碰海♥洛♥因♥的
if it wasn't for me.
要不是你看到我在吸
If you hadn't caught me using.
-不 -这才是一切的开端
- No. - That's how all of this started.
-杰克 -我很抱歉
- Jack. - I am so sorry.
但我要为你好起来了
But I'm going to be better for you now.
我会陪在你身边的 好吗
I'm going to be here for you, okay?
看着我
Look at me, huh?
我会陪在你身边的
I'm going to be here for you.
好吗
Okay?
我...
I...
不不不
No, no, no!
这是什么
What is this?
索菲
Sofi?
不
No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no....
不要啊
Please.
有人吗
Hello?
天啊
Oh, my god.
杰克逊
Jackson?
一共价值50元
...A total value of $50
但现在只要25.95元
you will be getting for just $25.95...
不
No.
很危险 还是没有脱离危险状态
Touch and go. Still not out of the woods.
他戒毒了两年
He had been clean for two years.
他说他能控制好了 所以...
He said he had it under control, so...
阿片类药物上瘾者很容易复吸
It's not uncommon for opioid addicts to relapse.
我像是看到索菲亚那样...让他难以承受
I think seeing Sofia that way was... too much for him.
我过会儿回来
I'll be back.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
谢天谢地 你醒了
Thank god you're awake.
不 不 你得冷静点
No no, you need to take it easy.
-索菲 索菲在哪里 -杰克逊
- Sofie, where is Sofie? - Jackson.
告诉我 瑞扎
Please, Reza.
救你的医护人员说
The paramedic that revived you
她已经死了一星期了
said she'd already been gone a week.
她吸毒过量
She OD'd.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在我陪着你了
I'm here for you now.
我陪着你了
I'm here for you now.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
This is my fault!
不 不是的 杰克逊
No, no. It's not, Jackson.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
天啊 我不该让她走的
God, I should never have let her go.
没事了
It's ok.
我妹妹想聊聊
她自从死后就一直很愤怒
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表