剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
两句恐怖故事
第二季第三集
有时候我们只能默默忍♥受
直觉
把你的包给我
Give me your purse.
莎露
你洗劫了他们的冰箱
You ransacked their fridge?
这么说有点夸张了
That's an exaggeration.
爸爸说你扔掉了所有肉和冰淇淋
Dad says you threw out all the meat and ice cream!
好吧 这不是夸张
Okay, it's not an exaggeration.
他两年前才心脏病
His heart attack was two years ago
现在吃东西和大学生一样放纵
and he eats like a college kid.
你为什么这么多疑
Why are you so paranoid?
我每周都会测他的血压
I check his blood pressure weekly.
还是说你忘了我是个护士
Or did you forget I'm a nurse?
你在上护士学校
Hmm, you're in nursing school.
安妮卡
Anika.
好吧 也许我是有点多疑了
Fine. Maybe I'm a little paranoid.
小说写得怎么样了
How's that novel going?
我在努力
I'm working on it.
你得开始挣钱了
You gotta start making some money.
-顺便 你的房♥租支票被拒付了 -该死
- By the way, your rent cheque bounced. - Crap.
你能再等几天吗
Uh, can you wait a few more days?
嗯 但别太久
Yeah, but not long.
我保证 就几天
I promise, just a couple days.
我有个新活 应该能付清
I'm at a new gig that should cover it.
黑猩猩兼♥职♥
帮帕特里克刷墙 下午1:30
说到这个
Speaking of which...
去赚点钱吧
Go, make some money.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you back.
正好啊
Right on time.
进来吧
Come on in.
我叫帕特里克
I'm Patrick.
我叫安妮卡
Anika.
一路不堵吧
Was traffic okay?
我坐轻轨来的
Oh, I took the train.
不错
Nice.
环境更好
Much more environmentally friendly.
我带你去要刷的地方吧
Well, let me show you the spot.
不好意思
Would you mind?
对了
Right.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我应该主动脱鞋的
Should've known better.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
进来吧
Come on in.
你干活的时候 有什么需要尽管说
Feel free to help yourself to anything while you're working.
这地方真的很不错
This is a really nice place.
我在平面设计这行干得不错
Graphic design business has been good to me.
你呢
What about you?
你做这种兼♥职♥是为了补贴什么宏大的职业规划吗
Are you doing this to support any big career plans?
我算是 一个充满抱负的悬疑小说家
I'm kind of, sort of, an aspiring mystery writer.
真的吗 就像...
Really? Like...
阿加莎·克里斯汀
Agatha Christie.
我更像是达希尔·哈米特或者塔娜·法兰奇
I'm more of a Dashiell Hammett or Tana French.
硬派犯罪小说
Hardboiled crime.
我其实正在写我的第一部小说
I'm actually working on my first novel,
所以我接各种应用上的兼♥职♥
hence why I'm doing a lot of app gigs.
听起来很不错
Well that's great.
你不用为打零工而感到不好意思
And no shame in paying your dues.
我也是在餐厅翻了好几年汉堡
I flipped burgers for more than a few years.
那我能开始了吗
So should I?
对了
Oh, right.
当然了
Of course.
这边
Here it is.
装备都在这里
Supplies are right there.
我准备好了三层的油漆
I think I've got enough paint for three coats.
太好了 我马上开始
Great, I'll get right to it.
我想拍一张粉刷前和粉刷后的照片
I want a before and after photo.
抱歉
Sorry.
我真是太蠢了 我不是故意把你拍进去的
I'm such an idiot. I didn't mean for you to be in it,
我只是忘记先拍了
I just forgot to take one before.
粉刷后的照片里不会有你的 我保证
You won't be in the after, I promise.
不 没...没关系
No, it's... It's okay.
别担心 我不会打扰你了
Don't worry, I'll leave you alone,
让你一个人安静地干活
let you work in peace.
那边的柜子里还有些工具 然后...
There's extra supplies in the closet there, and um...
有什么需要就叫我
let me know if you need anything.
油漆棒 在哪里呢
Paint sticks, where are you?
杯子在哪里呢
Now, where are the glasses?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我...我很抱歉
I'm, I'm so sorry.
天啊 我只是在找水杯
Oh god, I was just looking for a water glass.
我不知道你...
I had no idea you...
虽然这不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business,
但我妻子患有癌症
but my wife had cancer.
以前是我负责她的药物的
I used to administer her medication.
她一年前去世了
She died a year ago.
我...我很抱歉
I'm... I'm so sorry.
她的名字叫霍莉
Her name was Holly.
我可能应该...回去...
I should probably... get back to...
她以前是一名建筑师
She was an architect.
也是一名画家
And a painter.
我很抱歉 我不是故意引你...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drag out...
这真是太丢人了
It's just so embarrassing.
只是 我太想念她了
I just, uh, I miss her so much.
我其实是要把那堵墙刷成她最喜欢的颜色
I'm actually painting the wall in her favourite colour.
严格来说 你是要把那堵墙
I guess technically you're painting it
刷成她最喜欢的颜色
in Holly's favourite colour.
我难以想象你都遭遇了什么
I can't imagine what you've gone through.
每个月都要治疗
Months and months of treatment.
最后几天里 一切看上去其实有所好转
The last few days, things were actually looking up.
那天早上我去看她时...
The morning when I went to check on her...
你有没有感受过你以为自己不可能承受下来的痛苦
Have you ever felt a pain you didn't think you'd survive?
我不知道 应该没有
I... I don't know. I don't think so.
我知道这听起来很可怕 但是
I know this sounds terrible, but...
有时候我很气她就这么离开了我
Sometimes I'm mad at her for leaving me.
我 我应该...
I, I should...
我得接一下
Oh, I have to take this.
谢谢你给我回电
Yea, thanks for calling me back.
你为什么非得在进入一个
Why did you write a murder scene
陌生人的家之前写谋杀的场景
before entering a stranger's home?
你觉得他能干出这种事吗
Do you think he's capable of this?
喂
Hello?
还有其他人能看到这些危险信♥号♥♥吗
Is anyone else seeing these red flags?
-你的反应过头了 -我就是你
- You're overreacting. - Well, I'm you.
所以这说明是你反应过头了
So that means you are overreacting.
其实你没有
And you're not.
他现在在干什么呢
What's he doing right now?
你应该去看看
You should check.
但是正如我一直所说的 做好保护措施
But like I always say, take some protection, hmm?
以免你弄错了
Just in case you're wrong.
或者是对的
Or right.
他到底为什么笑成这样
Why the hell was he laughing like that?
他难道在筛选自己杀人的纪念品吗
Like what, is he sifting through mementos from his kills?
他可能正在看搞笑视频
He's probably just watching a funny YouTube video.
我们才不信呢
Yeah, we're not going to buy that.
说实话 妹子 你还在这里干什么 赶紧走啊
Honestly girl, what are you still doing here?! Just leave!
我不能走
I can't leave.
如果我不干完 就付不起房♥租
If I don't finish, I can't pay rent.
再说了 评分过低会影响我其他的简直
Plus a bad rating would tank my other gigs.
再说了 不会发生什么事的
Besides, nothing's really happened.
那你只是太疑神疑鬼了吗
Oh, so you're just being paranoid then?
没错
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表