剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
My whole heart and soul is in this.
我...我不知道没有它 我还算什么
I... I wouldn't know who I am without it.
嗯 所以这才弥足珍贵
Yeah, but that's what makes it so valuable.
我不知道 我还有别的能跟你换的东西
I don't know. I have other things I could trade.
拜托 孩子
Come on, kid.
你知道我要给你的是什么吧
You know what I'm offering you, right?
安全 力量 只要换一本乐谱
Safety, power. For a songbook.
好吧
Fine.
听着 我还有很多活要干
Look, I got a lot of work to do.
等等
Wait.
我永远能写出新歌♥的
I guess I can always write new songs.
明智的选择 孩子
Good choice, kiddo.
我的妹妹说你惹了她和她朋友
My little sister said you messed up her and her friends.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
是她们先来惹我的
They were the ones who were messing with me first.
你知道你把她吓成什么样了吗
Do you have any idea how much you freaked her out?
我可以解释
I can explain.
站住
Stop!
大家都坐好
Take your seats, everyone.
我们从E小调佛罗伦萨·普莱斯交响协奏曲1开始
We'll pick it up with the Florence Price Symphony 1 in E minor.
艾略特 你还好吗
Elliot. You feeling okay?
要去哪里
Going somewhere?
拜托 我有事
Please, I have to go.
在你说清楚你对托尼
You are not going anywhere
做了什么之前 你哪儿也别想去
until you tell me what you did to Tony.
有人看到你从我们发现那个男孩的位置
Come on, you were spotted running away
匆匆离开
from where we found that boy.
我是正当防卫
I was defending myself.
你装得很纯良 但你其实就像一个腐烂的水果
Yeah, you act all innocent, but you're like rotten fruit.
腐坏其他孩子的心灵
Poisoning the minds of these other kids.
我不会让你毁掉我的学校
I am not going to allow you to destroy my school.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
那是什么
What is that?
有人吗
Hello?
男 失踪 女
那是为你准备的 孩子
That one's for you, kid.
我会马上让你摆脱人类的躯壳
I'll soon save you from your human husk.
不过别担心 我会好好照顾它的
But don't worry, I'll take great care of it.
你对他们做了什么
What did you do to them?
我到底怎么了
What's happening to me?
你会习惯的
Oh, you'll get used to it.
最关键的是你受难的精华
It's the essence of your suffering that matters.
你的痛苦将会永远保存在痛笛中
All your pain will live on forever in the Dolor Ocarina,
比你的躯壳更久
far beyond your husk.
受难的精华
Essence of suffering?
我不仅只有痛苦
I'm more than just my pain.
我的身体也不是任你塞进储物柜的东西
And my body isn't yours to take and shove it in some locker!
你的愤怒很美味
Your rage is delicious.
你骗了我
You tricked me.
你就喜欢伤害人们
You just like hurting people!
拿走
Take it.
我不想变成那种东西
I don't want to turn into one of those things.
你已经做出了你的选择 亲爱的
Oh, you already made your choice, honey.
我知道你在这里
I know you're down here.
时机正好
What perfect timing.
为那个坏人奏上最后一曲
Play one last song for the bad man,
你的所有感情都会在痛笛中永存
and all that you feel will be living in the Ocarina forever.
你在哪里 小疯子
Where are you, you little freak?
你看到他是个多么邪恶的家伙了吧
You see what a vile man he is?
你这是为这个世界除害
You'll be doing the world a favour.
你和他一样坏
You're just as bad as him.
我受够身边所有人都扭曲我的本心了
I'm done with everyone trying to twist me into something I'm not!
我从来没想过伤害任何人
I never wanted to hurt anybody.
我只想让他们明白我的感受
I just wanted them to know what I was going through.
不去伤害就会受伤 艾略特
Hurt or get hurt, Elliot.
只有这两个选择
There's only two choices.
你刚刚对我做了什么
What did you do to me up there?
你到底是什么
What are you?
我当初一见到你就知道你不正常
I knew you were unnatural the first time I saw you.
我没有
I am not.
你危险
Dangerous!
很好 艾略特
Bravo, Elliot.
看 不去伤害就会受伤
You see? Hurt or be hurt.
我和你说了 你最终要做出选择
I told you that you finally have to make a choice.
但你伤害不了我
Oh, but you can't hurt me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
没有这个乐器 你将永远是个弱者
Without that instrument, you're going to be weak forever.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
住手 艾略特
Stop, Elliot!
我会把这个还给你
I will give you this back.
你所有珍贵的音乐
All your precious music.
但要是你弄坏我的乐器
But break my instrument
你将永远 永远不能再弹奏音乐了
and you will never, ever play music again.
你的双唇中只能吐出沉默
Only silence will come from those lips.
我不相信你
I don't believe you!
不
No!
不
Noooo!!!
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
你们没事了
You're okay.
那个扫地工已经不见了
The janitor's gone.
天知道那是什么
Or whatever it was.
迈尔斯校长也暂时不会来了
And Principal Meyers will be out cold for a while.
看 我就说那个长笛手是个基佬
See? Told you flutes are hella gay.
混♥蛋♥ 再大声点 给你发网上
Hey jackass, say that louder. For the internet.
随便你们
Whatever.
你们听说了吗
Hey. Did you hear?
明天就有新校长了
Our new principal starts tomorrow.
我有东西要给你们
I got you guys something.
-友谊戒指 -谢谢
- A friendship ring. - Thank you.
只是一群小镇上的酷儿而已
Just a group of small town queerdos.
你才是酷儿
You're a queerdo.
后来 男孩变成了一个老人
And eventually the boy grew into an old man
他那遥远的记忆也变成了传说
and his distant memories became stories,
写进了尘封的书中
bound in an old dusty book.
但事实上 他从来没有忘记过那个女巫
But the truth is, he never did forget about the witch.
她也从来没有忘记过他
And she never forgot about him either.
我的朋友不多
所以我把他们都保存在地下室里
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表