剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
Okay. Enough of this stupidity.
你们应该知道学校新发了
You know there's a new school policy
乱丢无主书包的规定吧
about leaving unattended bags.
-闭嘴 -桑姆
- Oh, shut up. - Oh, Sam...
伙计 你真是个呆子
Man, you're such a dork!
这里面有什么呢
Mm, what have we got in here?
贾克斯 坐下
Jax, sit down.
你会给我们惹麻烦的
You're going to get us in trouble.
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
再说了 加洛怎么会知道
Anyhow, how's Gallo going to know?
该死
Dang.
这种升级安保游戏真是大大影响了
This enhanced security game is really interfering
我的高中体验
with my high school experience.
还要我能学马盖先
It's a good thing I can MacGyver it.
只有白人学生才能在留堂的时候
Only a white boy would push his luck while already in detention
还敢挑衅学校
for screwing up the whole school.
玩摄像头和各种东西
On camera and everything.
如果是你和我呢
If that were you or me?
我们就被开除了
We'd be expelled.
他们说得对
They have a point.
你们真没意思 我要去尿尿
Y'all are no fun. I gotta pee.
蠢货
Stupid.
贾克斯很烦人 但是
Jax is annoying, but...
他只是想博取关注
He just wants attention.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
保留意见
Agree to disagree.
等等 你和贾克斯是真的吗
Wait, are you and Jax a thing?
是啊 Z 贾克斯是你的新男友吗
Yeah, Zee. Is Jax your new boyfriend?
什么 不 我...
What? No, I...
不 绝不可能
No. I would never.
好吧
Sure.
我们几乎算不上是朋友
We're friends, but barely.
想看书包里的脸吗
You want to see a head in a bag?
我给你弄个书包里的脸
I'll give you a head in a bag.
你们听到了吗
Did y'all hear that?
贾克斯在哪里
Where's Jax?
真是太令我失望了
This is beyond disappointing.
他说他要去厕所
He said he was going to the bathroom.
他偷偷溜走的话我们也没办法
We can't help it if he takes off on his own.
你们不能把包到处乱扔 孩子们
You can't leave your bags lying around here, kids!
要是他回来 告诉他 他被停学了
If he comes back here, tell him he's suspended.
我现在得打给他的父母
Now I've got to call his parents
告诉他们我不知道他们的小孩在哪里
and tell them I don't know where their kid is.
与此同时 我会锁上这扇门
In the meantime I'm locking this door.
我很抱歉 接下来的留堂时间我都会回来的
I'm sorry, I'll be back for the rest of detention.
我不能再允许有人无视我说的话
I can't have another kid just ignore everything I say
直接跑了
and take off.
该死
Damn.
他看上去很生气
He seems pissed.
贾克斯可能是告密的人
Yeah, well Jax is probably the snitch.
也许你才是...
Maybe you are, and...
搞什么
Woah, what the?
那个包为什么在动
Why is the bag moving?
看 我就说吧
See? I told you.
我不知道...
Well, I don't know...
这只是一个恶作剧
Look, this is just a prank.
不 这不是恶作剧
No, it's not a prank.
我告诉你们 我看到里面有个头
I'm telling you guys I saw a head in there.
我们要做点什么
We gotta do something now.
那个包为什么会这么动
Why is it moving like that?
谁去拿起来 这个包还在动
Someone grab it, it's still moving!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我去
I'll do it.
这只是一个贾克斯的蠢恶作剧
It's just a stupid Jax prank.
等我看到他 我就杀了他
I'll kill him when I see him.
什么 什么 那是什么
What, what, what the hell was that?
那是...那是贾克斯
It was... it was Jax.
那是贾克斯吗
That was Jax?
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real. It's a joke.
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real. It's a joke.
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real. It's a joke.
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real. It's a joke.
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real. It's a joke.
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real. It's a joke.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
别说了 别说了
Stop it! Stop it!
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real! It's just a joke!
都是贾克斯干的 肯定是他
Jax is doing this. He has to be.
这不是真的 只是一个玩笑
This isn't real. It's a joke.
桑姆 桑姆
Sam. Sam.
-桑姆 -天啊
- Sam. - Oh, my God.
救命
Help!
天啊
Oh, my God!
肯定有什么东西
There's gotta be something!
伙计们 到处找找
Guys, look around!
我们得赶紧离开这里
We gotta get outta here now!
Z Z
Zee! Zee!!
快走 快走
Go, go!
你好 班德太太 我是鲍勃·加洛
Hi Mrs. Bender, it's Bob Gallo.
我打电♥话♥来是想告诉你一些不是很乐观的消息
Look, I'm calling with some awkward information.
弄点东西 弄点东西堵住门
Something! Get something for the door!
Z 帮帮我们
Zee, help us!
Z 你在干什么
Zee, what are you doing?!
弄点东西堵住门
Get something for the door!
Z
Zee!
我们不能一直待在这里
We can't stay here.
加洛老师马上就要来了
Mr. Gallo is going to come in.
那个东西会冲过去杀了他的
And that thing is going to jump him and kill him.
再把我们杀了
And kill us.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
这不是你的错 Z
It's not your fault, Zee...
是我和贾克斯点燃那个红色爆竹的
Jax and I are the ones who lit the cherry bomb.
我很气温顿 因为我以为你们俩在交往
I was mad at Winton, because I thought you two were dating.
贾克斯只是想要让我开心起来
Jax just wanted to cheer me up.
他有时候人很好的
He could be a good guy.
加洛叫我去他办公室时
When Gallo called me into his office,
他和我说他觉得是贾克斯干的
he told me he thought Jax did it.
但是贾克斯说他看到是你们俩放的爆竹
But Jax said he saw you two set off the cherry bomb,
说当时我和他在一起 说我会证实他的说法
and that I was with him, and I'd back him up.
我没有卖♥♥你们两个
I didn't sell you two out.
不算卖♥♥
Not really.
但是封锁把所有人都吓坏了
But the lockdown made everyone freak out.
事情一下子就大了
It was such a big deal,
加洛就说什么直接退学
and Gallo started talking about automatic expulsion.
我慌了 我就说我也不确定
I panicked and said I didn't know for sure.
加洛能看出我撒谎
Gallo could tell I was lying.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我都不知道你喜欢我
I had no idea you liked me.
这现在都不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
等等 那桑姆怎么卷进来的
Wait, how did Sam get pulled into this?
贾克斯觉得桑姆可以用来混淆视听
Jax thought Sam would be the wildcard.
再说了 他也说了 他就喜欢烦人
Plus, like he said, he lives to annoy him.
活着就是为了烦他
...lived to annoy him.
天啊
Oh man.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
等等 等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Ok, wait.
他很喜欢那个包
Really likes that bag.
对了
That's it.
我们拿到那个书包 然后跑出去
We get the bag, and then we can get out.
我们就能结束这一切
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表