剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
不 我不要
No. Mm-mm, no way.
这美爆了
This is gorgeous.
亲爱的 你穿上肯定看起来超棒
Babe, you are going to look amazing in this.
我要拍张照
I want a picture
可以放我们网站上
so we can run it with a link on our website.
呃 杰瑞米
Uh... Jeremy?
只是个野人
Nothing but a savage.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
是抽风了还是怎么
Is it a seizure, or...
我不知道
I don't know.
没见过他这样
I've never seen him like this before.
来让他躺下
Let's help him lay down.
杰瑞米 怎么回事
Jeremy? What's, what's happening?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
别碰我
Don't touch me!
喂 杰瑞米
Hey, hey, Jeremy, Jeremy, hey.
喂 你还好吗
Hey, hey, hey, are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know!
我突然就不能动了
All of a sudden I, I couldn't move,
我无法控制身体
I couldn't control my... my own body, ok?
无法控制大脑
My own mind.
恐慌症吗 我是说
What was it, a panic attack, I mean-
-我也发作过 -不是
- I've had those before. - No.
克莱尔得去医院
Okay. Claire really needs to go to a hospital.
我也得去
And so do I!
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们来时
When we came here,
为了逼真 上交了手♥机♥
we had to hand our phones in for... for authenticity.
手♥机♥在哪
Okay, where are they now?
在教堂 我跟你去
At the church. I'll go with you.
不 不 不 我跟查徳去
No, no, no, no. I'll go with Chad.
你还是在这 以免你又发作
If you have another attack, I'd rather you be here.
好吗
Okay?
克莱尔
Claire?
该隐末日镇究竟发生了什么
What really happened here at Cain's End?
你跟我都清楚
You and I both know
重演的东西只是想象的
that the re-enactment is a fantasy.
实际的故事是什么
What's the real story?
我想去相信那只是一场婚礼
I wanted to believe it was a wedding.
是让我们引以为傲的事
It was something we could be proud of.
但是
Instead it...
那是一场大屠♥杀♥
It was a massacre.
警长极度严厉
The sheriff was extremely strict
他女儿很讨厌他
and his daughter hated it.
有人吗
Hello?
黛儿 你在吗
Dale, are you in here?
她本要嫁给一个陌生的本地人
She was to marry a local man who she didn't know,
她父亲安排的
who her father chose.
手♥机♥就放在这里的
The phones are in here somewhere.
婚礼前那晚
The night before her wedding,
她爸发现她很晚才偷溜回房♥间
he caught her sneaking back into her room late at night.
一番追问下
One thing led to another
她就说有个当地印第安人
and she accused a local Indian of...
袭击了她
attacking her.
牧师应该曾想斡旋这事
Supposedly the preacher tried to intervene,
但她爸很疼她
but she was Daddy's girl.
所以警长找了一伙人
So the sheriff organized a posse.
包围了他所能找到了的全部当地土著
Rounded up every Native person he could find,
还有持异议的人
and anyone else who disagreed.
他把他们全部杀了
He massacred all of them.
罗莎莉
Rosalie.
有人弄坏了所有手♥机♥
Somebody broke all the phones.
把他们全杀了
Kill them all.
东西收好 我们得走了
Grab your stuff, we're out of here.
发生什么事
What's going on?
没时间了 赶紧走 快
No time. We have to go. Come on.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going...
拿好包 拿好包 快走
Grab your bag. Grab your bag. Come on.
快点
Come on.
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
他们在重演真实的故事
They're re-enacting the real story!
你说什么
They're what?
应该没事了
I think we're clear.
你带好克莱尔
You hold onto Claire.
我走前面 罗茜走后面
I'll take front and Rosie, can bring up the back.
你有武器给我吗 以防万一
Do you have a weapon I can use, just in case?
战斧道具 是真斧头
A tomahawk. It's real.
不是吧
Come on, man.
我就这个了
It's all I got.
只是个野人
Nothing but a savage.
杰瑞米
Jeremy.
只是个野人
Nothing but a savage.
杀 杀 杀
Kill, kill, kill.
快走 快走
Come on, come on!
只是个野人
Nothing but a savage.
不 不
No, no!
只是个野人
Nothing but a savage.
滚出我脑里
Get out of my head!!!
吾名 行走人间
罗莎莉
Rosalie!
你俩先走
You two go ahead.
你小心
Be careful!
你小心
Be careful!
罗莎莉
Rosalie.
是我
It's me.
是那些真戏服搞鬼
It's something in those original costumes.
穿上的时候 警长会上你身
The sheriff takes you over when you put them on.
是我
It's me.
我们出不去
We can't go through the entrance,
但这里也没有其他东西啊
but there's literally nothing here.
仿佛这个小镇不想让我们离开
It's like the town won't let us leave.
那些衣服
The clothes.
那些衣服是属于这里的
They belong here.
把所有从该隐末日镇拿的东西都放下
Take off everything you have from Cain's End that's original.
你身上还有什么
What do you have?
我不知道
I don't know.
把你的包放下
Well, leave your bag.
不行
No way.
里面有我的全部工作成果 我的所有笔记
It has all of my work. All of my notes.
走 快走
Go, go!
把你的包放下
Leave your bag!
不行
No.
你到底拿了什么
What do you have?
这个地方对我不再有约束力了
This place doesn't have power over me anymore.
我不知道
I don't know.
快点
Come on!
面纱 是面纱
The veil, the veil.
就是这个 面纱
That's it. The veil!
斯通警长的日记
The journal of Sheriff Stone.
1883年
1883.
日记旁边都是你的笔迹
This is your, this is your handwriting in the margins.
找到他们
Find them!!!
警长杀害的对象包括杰瑞米部落的成员
Sheriff's victims include members of Jeremy's tribe.
挑选时机揭露事实
Choose moment to reveal.
可以彻底激活他
Will break him open.
非常棒的高♥潮♥
Good episode climax.
听我解释
Okay, okay, let me explain.
你从一开始就知道整个故事
You knew the whole story the whole time.
我不可能知道完整的故事
There's no way I could've known it all.
也不知道会发生这些事
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表