剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
他在说什么
她怎么了 有人小费给错了吗
What's up with her, someone mess up her tip?
认真的吗
Really?
两个亚洲人会算不好数吗
Between two Asians, we couldn't get the math right?
是啊 刚刚都陷入僵持了
Yeah, it was touch and go there,
直到我突然砸碎了算盘
until I broke out the abacus, huh?
我车里有些25年陈的苏格兰威士忌
I got some 25-year-old scotch in my car.
等我一下 我们来喝点好酒
Give me a sec, we'll do some real shots, huh?
这才对嘛
Now we're talking.
有人吗
Hello?
伙计们
Guys?
伙计们
Guys?
谁在那里
Who's there?
你是什么东西
What the hell are you?
离我远一点
Get away from me!
救命 我被袭击了
Help me! I was attacked.
他跑到....他本来就在这里的
Where the hell did... he was right here, okay?
他本来就在这里的
He was right here!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
再等十分钟 他们就会给你颁奖了
Just 10 more minutes and they give you the award.
我还担心我错过你的辉煌一刻了呢
Hey! I was worried I missed your thing.
你没和我说他们还会颁别的奖呢
You didn't tell me they're giving out other awards.
查尔斯 你没事吧
Charles, you okay?
嗯 嗯...等等 妈妈呢
Yeah, yeah, um... Wait, where's Mom?
她一个人的话万一又发病可不行
She can't be alone out here with another episode.
妈妈比我先离开厕所的
Mom just left the bathroom right before me.
她肯定只是...
I'm sure she's just...
查尔斯
Charles.
说真的 到底怎么了
Seriously, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
在车♥库♥里 我...我不知道
The garage, and I... I don't know.
冷静点 号♥码 你可以的
Hey. Chill, okay? You got this.
我知道这是莫大的荣誉 但是...
I know it's a big honor, but...
这不仅只是一个荣誉
It's more than just an honor.
如果我能分到董事会的钱
If I'm on the board the money,
就能让妈妈得到更好的治疗
we could get Mom better treatments.
查尔斯 没有更好的治疗了
Charles, there are no better treatments.
完了
Crap.
马上就要颁发我的奖了
My award's on any minute now.
拜托赶紧找到妈妈 带她回到位置上
Just please find, find Mom and get her to her seat, okay?
你能帮我妈
Can you just please do that for me?
科伯恩奖
年度合伙人
查尔斯·迪马库兰根
科伯恩奖
年度合伙人
查尔斯·迪马库兰根
上来吧 查尔斯
Come on up here, Charles.
你穿的是什么东西
What the hell are you wearing?
非常感谢大家
我无法形容这对我来说...
这不是什么玩笑
Hey, hey, this is not a joke.
不管你和你的家人在自己家想穿什么
Whatever weird things you and your family want to wear at home,
来到这里 就必须放尊重点
when you come here, you need to show respect!
后退 后退
Stay back! Stay back!
亚瑟·斯宾塞集团
为什么你要这么做 为什么
Why are you doing this, huh?! Why?
查尔斯
Charles?
你为什么在这里
你不是应该在领奖吗
妈妈 后退
Mom, get back!
查尔斯 这是你朋友吗
妈妈 离他远一点 拜托
Mom, get away from him, please!
发生了什么
拜托 不要伤害她
Please, just don't hurt her, okay?
你想要什么都行
I'll do anything you want.
拜托 不要伤害她
Please, just don't hurt her.
这怎么坏了
这东西很珍贵的
如果你不好好珍惜它 就会发生可怕的事
这是用来纪念我们的家族
用来纪念迪马库兰根这个家族
坚强
自豪
不管我们离家多远 不管我们遭遇了什么
不管我们的战斗有多么痛苦
我们都能咬牙承受
因为我们有坚定的自我
我真为你自豪
你做到的一切
就是我来这个国家时对你的所有期待
我爱你
离他远一点 求你了
你朋友也会他加禄语吗
我让你们俩好好聊吧
你为什么要这么做 为什么
Why are you doing this? Why?
不
No!
查尔斯
Charles!
天啊
Oh, my god.
查尔斯
Charles.
你杀了他
你杀了他
你杀了我的孩子
我的天啊 你们这种人啊
My god, you people.
这不是 我没有...我没有
It's not, I... I didn't, I didn't, I didn't.
求你们了
Please.
求你们 这只是...
Please, it was just...
这是我啊
This is me.
这是我啊
This is me.
这就是我啊
It's just me.
我工作很努力
当我发现我在自杀时 已经晚了
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表