我和一个特别好的人
I went on a date
出去约了个会
with a really wonderful guy.
我本不该抱太大希望
Now I shouldn't get my hopes up,
但这次似乎不同
but this one seemed different.
第一季 第一集
绅士
我当时很紧张
I was really nervous,
所以一开始进展并不理想
so it didn't start out great.
这挺棒的
So that's cool.
所以你负责设计房♥子吗
Um, so you design houses?
我与客户合作 打印3D模型
I work with clients and I print 3-D models
来帮助他们将设计可视化
to help them visualize their designs.
抱歉 这工作挺枯燥的
Yeah, sorry, it's a little dull.
你呢
What about you?
你在医院待多久了
How long you been at the hospital?
在医院工作了一段时间了
Uh well, been working there for a while.
所以我做了我的第一次...
So I did um, my first uh--
我妈妈一直想让我当个医生
My mom always wanted me to be a doctor,
但我受不了医院
but I can't stand hospitals.
抱歉
Sorry.
我上次约会已经是很长时间...
Um, been a while since I've--
没事的
It's fine.
我本来想离开的
I was about to leave,
-但发生了一件事 -肯
- but then, something happened. - Ken?
-你好 莎伦 -你好
- Hey, Sharon. - Hey.
你回来工作了吗
Are you back at work yet?
还没有
Still on leave.
你很适合当母亲
Being a mom suits you.
你有母性的光辉
You have got this glow.
我能... 我是说 我能抱抱他吗
Could I uh, I mean is it, could I hold him?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
你准备好了嘛
You ready?
和肯叔叔打招呼
Let's say hi to Uncle Ken.
你好
Hi, okay.
他看起来是个很好的人
He seemed nice and a really good guy.
让我想起了我的小艾瑞斯
Reminds me of my little Iris.
等等 你有孩子吗
Wait, you're a mom?
九个月零一周了
Nine months and a week.
我不打扰你们俩了
I'll let you guys get back to it.
很高兴认识你
It was great seeing you.
再见 格里高利
Bye Gregory.
你的资料里没说你还有个孩子
You didn't say you have a child on your profile.
因为一般这种事并不吸引男人
It's usually not the most attractive quality to men.
所以
So,
这是个问题吗
is that a problem?
不不 我很喜欢孩子
No, no, I love kids.
我最大的愿望就是当个好父亲
All I want to be is a good dad.
家庭就是一切 所以我很高兴你这么说
Family is everything, so that's really good to hear.
*一个很好的人*
*And a really good guy*
*不像...*
*Not like*
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot,
今天我给小房♥子带了点东西
brought something for the house today.
完美
Perfect.
晚安 我的小宝贝
Goodnight my little love.
他终于不再哭了
He finally stopped crying long enough
插空喝了杯奶
to take a bottle.
抱歉 今晚他特别闹
Sorry, he's extra fussy tonight.
我们说到哪了
Now, where were we?
他多大了
How old is he?
7个月了
Seven months.
我...
Whoa, I...
他们一岁前都应该喝母乳的
you're meant to breast feed 'til they're a year old.
他从来不好好吃奶
Mm, yeah, he never latched properly
我也不喜欢分享我的乳♥房♥♥
and I missed my boobs being just mine
所以用奶瓶要方便些
so the bottle was easier.
他总能吃饱 也少些哭闹
Stayed full longer, less crying.
别向家长警♥察♥告发我
Don't report me to the parent police.
人们会说我是个坏妈妈的
People will say I'm a bad mom
就因为我不希望自己的乳♥头♥被别人当餐具
because I don't want my nipples to look like dinner plates.
这个
Hm, well,
他们说得没错
they're right.
什么
What?
你是很坏
You're bad.
好的
Okay.
我只为你坏怎么样
I will be bad just for you.
你家有个陌生男人
You have a strange man in your house.
你不照顾自己的孩子
And you ignore your baby.
你不愿意母乳喂养
You don't breast feed.
你是个糟糕的母亲
You're a bad mother.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你很糟糕
You're bad.
搞什么
What the hell, dude?
不要
No!
乖
Okay, shh.
她不配拥有你
She was no good for you.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
这样反而更好 你会懂的
It's better this way, you'll see.
我想上报一名弃婴
Uh, I'd like to report an abandoned baby.
昨晚的约会怎么样
Hi, how was the date last night?
很顺利 其实是非常顺利
Good, really good, actually.
刚开始气氛有点尴尬
It started out a bit awkward,
但后来就轻松很多
but then something shifted.
今晚我们又约了见面
I'm seeing him again tonight.
恭喜啊 艾瑞斯怎么样
That's great, how is Iris?
你过阵子得把她也带上
You'll have to bring her in soon.
过阵子吧
Soon.
我就是担心她会认生
I just worry about her with new people.
我知道自己有点疑神疑鬼的
I know I'm being a bit paranoid,
但要是真出什么事 我还是接受不了
but I couldn't bear it if something happened.
我完全理解你
I completely get it.
是啊
Yeah.
你肯定不相信
You wouldn't believe how fast
我这一晚上有多紧张
my heart was beating all night.
其实 我的生活没什么意思
Well, my stories aren't that interesting.
就是 该上班的时候去上班
I just, I feel like I go to work,
应酬客户 之后回家
I deal with clients, come back home,
照顾艾瑞斯 周而复始
look after Iris, repeat.
和他说你的事真是感觉太好了
It felt so good to tell him about you.
要是我能整天待在家陪她 那就好了
If I could stay home all day with her though, I would.
她就是我的一切
She's everything to me.
成为一名母亲是最幸福的事
Being a mom is everything that I'd hoped it would be.
那艾瑞斯的父亲从来不管孩子吗
So Iris' dad, doesn't ever help out?
我的前男友当时还没准备好要孩子
Uh my ex wasn't ready to have kids
我一直去流产
and I kept miscarrying.
他先受不了了
He couldn't take it anymore.
他说不能再这样下去了 就离开了
He said we had to stop and he left.
不是所有人都愿意为成为父母而付出代价
Not everybody's cut out for parenthood.
你呢 你父母呢
What about you, your parents?
我从来没见过我父亲
I never knew my father.
我妈妈也不算是什么最佳妈妈
And my mother wasn't exactly the best mom ever,
她总是和不同的男的混在一起
like, there were all sorts of guys around.
我记得有一天 我回到家
I remember the one day, I came home
她就那么走了
and she had just left.
后来我只感到解脱
Later I felt relief
和愤怒
and angry.
但是每个人都有自己的负担 对吗
But everybody's got their baggage, right?
我只想能做一次父母
And I just want to be a parent, you know?
我只想做一个好父亲
I just want to be a good father.
你会是一个很棒的父亲
You're gonna be a great father.
我觉得你现在这样非常好
I mean I think it's great that you have it all.
你是一个好母亲
You're a great mother and uh,