剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
两句恐怖故事
我嗅到他们的恐惧
该隐末日镇
怎么了 你没事吧
What's wrong? Are you alright?
不要
No.
爸爸 不要
Daddy, no!
你不能嫁给那个野蛮人
You're not marrying that savage!
我爱他 爸爸
I love him, Daddy.
你要杀他 就杀我
If you kill him, you'll have to kill me.
没事了
It's all right.
不错 这样做是对的
Well done. It's the right choice.
天命难违
就这样两人的爱情
And that's how the love of two people
消除了美洲土著部落
helped heal the conflict
和该隐末日镇的居民
between the local Native American tribe
之间的矛盾
and the people of Cain's End.
有两幕是对历史的重现
And there's two re-enactments, right.
第一幕 就是你们刚刚看到的
The first, um, which you just saw,
冲突与和解
is the fight and the reconciliation.
第二幕是晚上的婚礼
The second is the marriage at night.
酷
Cool.
很少有人能看到彩排
I know not many people get to see the rehearsals.
我们很多人都是怀旧播客的忠实粉丝
A lot of us are big fans of the Nostalgists Podcast.
你给人们展现了如此 正面的美国历史
You expose people to such... positive American history.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们需要这些 尤其是现在
We need that. Now more than ever.
那个片段太烂了
That scene was total crap.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
好了 说吧
Okay, tell me.
都是瞎编的
It's all made up.
这不是印第安人的故事
This isn't an Indian story.
这是白人编造的
It's a white story
印第安人的言行举止故事
where they make up what Indians do and say in it.
我怀疑根本没有这种爱情
I doubt there was a relationship,
即便有
but even if there was,
印第安小伙子也不可能反抗警长
there's no way an Indian guy is going to fight that sheriff.
杰瑞米 你刚刚说的
Jeremy, what you just said,
让故事变得更加有深意
would make this story so much deeper.
这样 不如这一♥期♥你替我主持吧
Okay. What if you guest-hosted on this episode with me?
就分享你刚刚说的内容
I mean, sharing exactly what you just did.
你的 你的经历 你的观点
Your, your, your experience, your perspective.
毕竟是关于你们部落的故事
I mean, it's about your tribe after all, right?
不算是我的部落
Not exactly my tribe.
我是克里人 这个故事讲的是黑脚人
I'm Cree, this is Blackfeet.
好吧 对 但都属于阿尔冈昆 对吗
Oh. Okay, yeah, but it's all Algonquin though, right?
别说什么阿尔冈昆
Please don't say Algonquin.
我们之间的区别就像是丹麦人和挪威人
The difference is like the Danish and the Norwegians.
他们都是斯堪的纳维亚人
Okay, they're all Scandinavian,
但是有不同的传统 语言等等
but they have different customs, language, etc.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是我说的
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
你总说你想讲述故事
You always say you want to tell stories.
而不仅仅是记录故事
And rather than just record it,
这是个完美的机会
this is the perfect opportunity.
你看 这故事有梗有听众
I mean, it's got a personal hook, listeners.
他们会爱上的
They're going to love...
准备好继续参观了吗
You ready for the rest of your tour?
这是牧师的墓
This is the preacher.
他在那对夫妇孤立无援的时候伸出援手
He helped the couple when no one else would.
这里是斯通警长的坟墓
And this is Sheriff Stone's grave.
那对新婚夫妇的坟墓在哪里
And where is the bride and groom.
新娘就在这里
Well, the bride is right over here.
新郎后来回到族人之间
And the groom went back to live with his people
用传统的方式下葬了
and was buried in the traditional way.
但愿我没有打扰到你们
I hope I'm not interrupting.
你好 伙计 听说你是克里族人
Hey man, I heard you're Cree.
从未有真正的克里族人来过这里
We never had an actual Cree visit before.
我能就自己的角色问几个问题吗
Can I ask you some questions for my character?
顺便 我叫查德
I'm Chad by the way.
杰瑞米
Jeremy.
幸会兄弟 纹身不错
Pleasure's all mine, brother. Woah, nice ink.
它是什么意思
What's it say?
这是我的教名
Uh, it's uh, my spiritual name.
是私人的事 请别见怪
It's personal. No offense.
是真的
It's true.
我们约会都快一年了 他还不愿意告诉我
He won't tell me and we've been dating for almost a year.
查德
Hey Chad...
是这样 我发现你台词不多
Listen, I notice you don't have a lot of lines.
新郎的话不多
Oh, the groom didn't speak much.
他很隐忍♥
He's very stoic.
原住民及其文化
You know, Natives and Native culture
与大自然紧密结合
are so connected to nature
我尽力在演绎中尊重这一点
and I've tried to respect that in my portrayal.
是的 我们注意到细节了
Yeah, we pay attention to detail.
实际上 所有的戏服上
In fact, all the costumes
都至少有一部分是真人穿过的
include at least one piece worn by the actual people.
没错 杰瑞米
That's right, Jeremy!
你该戴一下这个头饰
You should try this headdress!
不要
No!
其实戏服是属于该隐末世的
Actually, the costumes belong to Cain's End,
这样不好
so that's not a good idea.
没事 没关系
Yeah, no, I'm good.
我的天 你能教我一些克里族搏斗技巧吗
Oh, my god, can you teach me some Cree fighting techniques?
对打戏大有帮助
That would be huge for my fight scene.
什么 比如克里泰拳吗
What, like Tai Cree?
-天哪 真的吗 -不是吧
- Oh, my gosh, is that real? - No man.
来吧
Huh? Come on.
退后
Back off.
我以为我们在练习
I thought we were practicing.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很抱歉 我失手了
I'm so sorry. Honest mistake.
我们得回监狱去
Okay, we should head back to the jailhouse.
要消毒
We have to disinfect...
克莱尔
Claire?
我的脚踝
Ow, my ankle!
来吧 咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
叛徒
Traitor.
叛徒
Traitor.
我们该去监狱
We should head to the jailhouse.
那里有急救设施
We have first aid there.
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
他们应该是在准备下一幕
They must be getting ready for the next scene.
嗨 伊薇
Hey Evie.
伊薇
Evie?
伊薇
Evie!
我看她入戏太深了
I guess she's fully committed to her character.
我们得跟麦克说没有着装彩排了
We have to tell Mike no dress rehearsal.
他肯定不开心
He's going to be bummed.
等下 杰瑞米和我替你们去
Wait, what if Jeremy and I played your parts
着装彩排 怎么样
for the dress rehearsal?
等下 等下
Wait wait wait, hold up. I...
只是个婚礼 能多难
It's just a wedding. How hard could it be?
那敢情好
That would be amazing.
麦克刚好需要人调度
Mike just needs some people there for blocking.
感谢你们俩 真是大救星
Thank you both, you're saving our asses.
别谢我们
Oh, don't thank us.
如果没有婚礼 我们就没戏份了
If there's no wedding, there's no story for us.
所以至少我们能帮这个忙 对吧 杰瑞米
So it's the least we could do, right Jeremy?
对
Yeah.
戏服 查德 你能拿下吗
Oh, costumes, Chad. Can you grab them?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
要小心 那些是原版的
Just be careful, these are originals.
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表