剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
我敢肯定她是因为经常不下床
and I'm pretty sure she's developing pressure ulcers
而生了压疮
from not being moved enough.
这是不可容忍♥的
This here is completely unacceptable!
亲爱的 我明白
Honey, I hear you.
我尽力了 真的
I do the best I can. I really do.
但我知道这还不够
But I know it's not enough.
一层有30个病人却只有两个护士就是犯罪
Two nurses on a floor of 30 patients is a crime.
管理层只想着削减预算
Management just doesn't care about anything but cutting costs.
这里的人手为什么这么少
Why the hell is it so understaffed?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
布拉德利·雅各布斯
他是管理层吗
Is this management?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
好 我会去跟他们聊聊
Right, I'm going to have a little conversation with them.
你就去吧 我能猜到他会怎么说
You go ahead. I think I can tell you what he'll say.
"您可以移驾
"You're welcome to go somewhere
更让您舒适的地方"
where you feel more comfortable."
不是新鲜事了
It won't be the first time.
你双胞胎妹妹有你真好
Your twin is lucky to have you.
很多人并没有能为他们奔走的人
A lot of folks don't have anybody advocating for them.
一般没人说我们是双胞胎
People never guess we're twins.
真的吗
Really?
我只是这么觉得
I just feel it.
双胞胎之间有很多能量链接的 你知道吗
There's a lot of energy between twins, you know?
你肯定知道
Of course you know.
你们有某些能量
You guys have powers.
她是我最好的朋友
Well, she's my best friend.
但我不知道什么能量
But I don't know about powers.
我在安宁疗护工作很久了
I've been working in hospice a long time,
我跟你说
and let me tell you,
我见识过不合理不科学的事
I've seen things that defy logic and science.
你就跟平常一样跟她说话
You keep talking to her just the way you always do,
也许有天就能唤醒她
and maybe one day it'll help wake her up.
睡前故事
艾娜与阿朵拉
阿朵拉 要我停翻就告诉我
Adaora, tell me when to stop.
露西 露西
Lucy! Lucy!
她手指动了
She moved her finger.
继续跟她说话
Keep talking to her.
不 不 求你了 别这样
No, no, no, no. Please, no...
别这样 不 不 很痛
Please no, no, no, it hurts...
不要
No.
艾娜
Eneh!
艾娜
Eneh.
救我
Help me!
他杀了我之后
After he's done with me,
你就是下一个
he's coming for you next!
阿朵拉 能听到你就动动脚
Adaora, move your feet for me if you can hear me.
我知道你听得到
I know you can hear me.
拜托 拜托
Please, please, please.
好妹妹 拜托你
My sister, please.
快醒醒
Just wake up.
我在努力 艾娜
I'm trying, Eneh!
我好害怕
I am so scared.
你还好吗
You okay?
别放弃希望
Don't give up hope.
你得为她坚强
She needs you to be strong for her.
睡前故事
哥哥打开门
The brother opened the door,
门外却没有人
but there was no one there.
他听到的敲门声只存在于自己的脑海中
The knocking he heard was just in his head.
敲门的是他弟弟
It was his brother.
一声 两声
Knocking, knocking,
试图告诉他自己还在那里
Trying to tell him that he was still there.
让我进去
Let me in.
让我进入你的思维
Let me into your mind.
阿朵拉
Adaora.
艾娜 快来 救救我
Eneh, hurry. Help me!
艾娜 快来 救救我
Eneh, hurry. Help me!
艾娜 快来
Eneh, hurry.
艾娜 救救我
Eneh, help me.
救我
Help me.
阿朵拉
Adaora!
阿朵拉 我进不去
Adaora, I can't get in!
阿朵拉
Adaora!
阿朵拉 你用你的意识控制我的身体
Adaora, you moved my body with your mind!
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
尚戈 帮帮我们
Shango, help us!
帮帮我们
Help us!
阿朵拉 你在吗
Adaora, are you there?
我在呢 艾娜
I'm here Eneh, my sister.
我感受到了你的力量
I feel your strength.
它太强大了 我不知道该怎么办
It's too strong! I don't know what to do.
跟我一起祈祷
Pray with me.
尚戈 伟大的雷神 请看看我们
Shango, great God of thunder look over us.
愿您听到我们的祈祷 我们正急需帮助
May you hear us now in our time of need.
我们 您的女儿们 向您祈求
We, your daughters, cry out to you.
保护我们远离恶魔侵扰
Shield us from this evil.
来人 来人帮帮我们
Please, please somebody help me!
来人帮帮我们
Please somebody help me, please!
这里是宁静谷 我是露西
Serenity Valley, Lucy speaking.
是的
Oh, yeah.
当然
Absolutely.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you so much.
病人们都很喜欢她
The residents really love her.
她非常关注他们
She pays so much attention to them.
看她做得这么好真是个奇迹
It's a miracle to see how well she's doing.
我们达成了共识
We split the difference.
你能给我拿杯茶吗 姐妹
Will you bring me some tea, sis?
再带点零食
Maybe a little snack?
我发誓我醒了
但怪物还在 在我身上龇牙咧嘴
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表