剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表
Exactly.
为什么你从来不相信你自己
Why don't you ever trust yourself?
如果他趁你粉刷的时候捅你呢
What if he stabs you while you're painting?
他用应用引诱女人来到他的巢穴呢
Does he use apps to lure women into his lair?
这太愚蠢了
This is stupid.
或者他可能会用毒
Or would he opt for poison?
毒更简单 难以追溯 所有作者都知道
Poison's easier. Harder to trace. Every writer knows that.
他有那些注射器
He's got those syringes.
万一他...
What if he just...
如果我走 我要说什么呢
If I did leave, what would I even say?
"你吓到我了 所以我要走了
"Hey, you're creeping me out so I'm going to take off.
记得给我五星哦"
"Give me five stars anyway?"
你就这么害怕做个没礼貌的人
Are you so afraid of being impolite
甚至愿意留在危险之中吗
that you'd put yourself in danger?
问问你自己
Ask yourself.
你在这里觉得安全吗
Do you feel safe here?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
好着呢
Totally fine.
你看上去很苍白
You're looking pale.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我正要去做点午饭
I was just about to make some lunch.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
你很慷慨 不过我不用了
That's very nice, but I'm really okay.
不麻烦的
It's no trouble at all.
我已经做了一些了
I'm already making some.
你说过你是素食主义者吧
You said you were a vegetarian, right?
嗯...
Yeah...
是的
I am.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你和我说的
You told me.
你刚来的时候
When you first arrived.
真奇怪 我不记得...
That's weird. I don't remember...
希望三明治合你胃口
I hope sandwiches are okay.
我做菜不算太好
I'm not the best chef.
霍莉以前会开玩笑
Holly used to joke
说我的厨艺会赶在癌症前要她的命
that my cooking would kill her before the cancer.
我要来点红酒
I'm going to have some wine.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你要来点吗
You want some?
你应该不喝啤酒吧
I'm guessing you're not a beer drinker?
你在脸书上提到过红酒
You talk wine on Facebook.
他黑了你的个人资料吗
Did he hack into your private profile?
我不该干活的时候喝酒的
I shouldn't drink on the job.
那我把酒放在这里醒着 以免你改变主意
Well, I will let it breathe in case you change your mind.
天啊 这是枪吗
Oh, my god, is that a gun?
我其实想来点气泡水
Actually, I'd love a sparkling water.
你这里有吗
Do you have any?
当然了
Of course.
有很多呢
I have tons.
要什么口味
What flavour?
你有什么口味
Um, what flavours do you have?
柠檬 柳橙 椰子 当然还有葡萄柚的
Um, lemon, lime, coconut, pamplemousse, obviously.
西番莲 树莓 橙子
Passionfruit, berry, tangerine...
安妮卡 你能过来一下吗
Anika, can you come here, please?
小心点
Be careful.
看来我做三明治的水平也不怎么样
I guess I suck at sandwiches, too.
能帮个忙吗
Do you mind?
真想打烂他这张自命不凡的小脸
I want to smash that stupid grin off his face.
女人总是很擅长这类事
Women are so great at these things.
你可能连一只苍蝇都不会伤害
You probably wouldn't hurt a fly.
不要再做一只小绵羊了
Stop being a sheep.
面对他
Face him!
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
我去做午餐 你能帮我收拾好吗
Could you help me clean up this mess while I finish lunch?
非常感谢你
I'd really appreciate it.
安妮卡
Anika.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
安妮卡
Anika.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
安妮卡
Anika.
不是很好
Actually, no.
我妈妈在牙医那边
M-my mom's at the dentist.
紧急手术
Emergency surgery.
她本来应该两点给我打电♥话♥的
She's supposed to call by 2:00.
紧急牙医手术
Emergency dental surgery?
报♥警♥电♥话♥
莎隆 你好
Shiloh, hey.
嗯 不 我要走了
Yeah, uh-huh. No, I'm trying to leave.
你能来接我吗
Could you come get me right now?
我搞不懂了
I'm confused.
我知道 父母们嘛
I know. Parents, right?
他们需要我们 胜过我们需要他们
They need us more than we need them.
听着 你这样太不专业了
Look, this is pretty unprofessional.
赶紧离开这里
Just get yourself out.
你能让开吗
Um, can you please step aside?
但是你还没干完活 我的公♥寓♥里现在一团糟
But you haven't finished the job and my apartment's a mess.
你打算就这么一走了之吗
You're just going to walk out?
嗯 我很抱歉没喷完墙 我以为...
Yeah, I'm sorry about the wall. I just think...
也许我能...
I mean maybe I can...
不 去他妈的礼貌 赶紧出去
No! Screw politeness, just get out!
帕特里克 我要走了
Patrick, I'm leaving.
快走
Move.
快点
Now.
这样可不行
This is not okay.
警♥察♥
Police!
我们收到报♥警♥称这屋子里可能有冲突
We received a call about a possible domestic disturbance.
警官 她喷我
Officer, she sprayed me!
这个人袭击了你吗 女士
Did this man attack you, ma'am?
是的 不 我是说他想要袭击我
Yes. No, I mean, he's going to.
看 我有证据
Here, I have evidence.
看
Look, see?
看到血迹了吗
See the blood?
厨房♥抽屉里还有注射器
There's also syringes in the kitchen drawer,
我还找到了一片指甲
and I found a fingernail.
我和你说过了 我妻子生了病
I told you, my wife was sick.
这个人攻击了你 或者威胁说要攻击你吗
Did this man physically attack you, or threaten to?
我雇她干活 她袭击了我
I hired her to do a job, and she attacked me.
不 不 他想攻击我的 应该是
No, no. He was going to. I, I think.
你敢 你没有疯
Don't you dare. You're not crazy.
这不是我编的
I'm not making this up.
你知道有不对劲
You know there's something.
找出来
Find it.
女士 你手里的是催泪喷♥剂♥吗
Ma'am, is that mace in your hand?
女士 请把喷♥剂♥给我
Ma'am, you're going to need to hand me the mace.
我只会再问你一次
I'm only going to ask one more time.
那张照片后面有东西
Something's behind that photo!
女士
Ma'am.
你得跟我们走一趟
You're going to need to come with us.
等等 等等 好吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, okay?
大家还是先冷静一下
Let's just all calm down here.
这显然是一个天大的误会 好吗
This is clearly a big misunderstanding, all right?
请不要抓她
Please let her go.
我不会对她提起指控什么的
I'm not going to press charges or anything like that.
你确定吗 先生
You sure, sir?
当然了
Absolutely.
你要是下次再报假警
Next time it's a false statement to a police officer,
我们会起诉你
we charge you.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
I feel like such an idiot.
女人的直觉真可怕 但是
A woman's intuition is astonishing, but...
剧集 | 两句恐怖故事 | 导航列表