剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Someone ought to do something about that.
比如说
Someone like…
说起来 我看你好像碰上点鸭子麻烦
So, I saw you're having duck problems.
噢 对啊 她完全不听我的话
Oh, yeah. She won't listen to a word I say.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
我其实很会和鸭子相处
I'm actually really good with ducks
因为我上大学时有一大帮鸭子兄弟
because I had a ton of duck brothers in college.
我以前在一个全鸭兄弟会 叫做哒哒鹅
I was in an all-duck fraternity, delta delta goose.
哒哒鹅!我们的口号♥是什么?!
Ddg! Theta chapter, what?!
那些兄弟选中了我 因为我太擅长鸭步了
The brothers tapped me because I was really good at waddling.
我们的名字是什么?
I say, dd what?
哒哒鹅!西塔兄弟会在此
Ddg! Theta chapter represent.
谁的羽毛最好看?
Whose feathers are fine as hell?
我们的羽毛 我们的羽毛 噢
Our feathers, our feathers, well!
哒哒鹅要让你知道
Delta delta goose is here to say,
我们每天都是这么帅
yo, we be looking this good every day.
而且我们是唯一绩点全A的兄弟会噢
And we're the only frat that gets all a's.
斑斑 我很不情愿这么说
Speckle, this is hard for me to say,
但这是我第一次自豪地称你为我朋友的…
but this is the first time that I'm proud to call you my friend's
…现男友
current boyfriend.
贝蒂 - 呃
Bertie! - Uh…
饼线周刊这篇报道引用的是你的原话吗?
Did you give a quote for this Breadline article?
简直就是… - 对不起
It's really… - I'm sorry.
那些话完全是断章取义的
That quote was taken out of context,
而被断掉的章就是…我是傻♥逼♥
and the context is… I'm an idiot!
不要听信我说的任何话!
Don't listen to anything I say!
噢 我本来想说好笑极了
Oh, I was gonna say that it's funny.
你的吐槽[火烤]可以说是火候正佳 时机完美
You roasted Pastry Pete at the perfect temperature for the right amount of time.
好笑吗?
Funny?
还有 我很抱歉 我不该在鸟鹂先生面前说「凡人」这个词的
Well, I'm also really sorry for saying “normies” in front of Mr. Birdily.
嗯哼 鸟鹂先生很容易被这个中伤
Well, Mr. Birdily is easily wounded by that word.
毕竟他就是第五代凡人
He's a fifth-generation normie.
下次尽量别这么说了
Try not to do it again,
要说也行…我无所谓…只要别在他面前说
or do… I don't care… But just not in front of him.
好 我 我知道了
Yeah. I-I got that.
进步很快嘛 这就是我为什么会喜欢你
That's what I like about you. Quick study.
好了 不如今天接下来的时间你就休息一下
Now, why don't you take the rest of the day off.
去享受一下酵母节
Go enjoy the yeast week festivities.
收到 大厨
Yes, chef.
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
喔 喔 喔
♪ I'm a working girl ♪
我是职场女孩
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
喔 喔 喔
♪ I'm a working girl ♪
我是职场女孩
♪ wake up in the morning ♪
当我早晨醒来的时候
♪ it's so real. ♪
一切都那么真实
不行 太过火了
Nope. Too far.
呱 呱?
Quack, quack?
好吧 我觉得这是一位非常强硬的女孩
Yep, I reckon this is a mighty tough gal, all right.
斑斑 我懂了!
Speckle, I got it!
这鸭子是害怕了
The duck is afraid.
我害怕的时候也会踢东西
When I'm afraid, I kick stuff, too.
呜呜呜…
Boo…!
啊 太贵了!
Ah! So pricey.
嘿 图卡 准备好去看电影了吗?
Hey, Tuca. Are you ready to go to the movies?
噫!
Eek!
她缺乏自信 斑斑
She lacks confidence, Speckle.
我们得给她壮壮胆 让她拥有健康鸭子的胆量
We need to boost her bravado until she has the audacity of a healthy duck.
但要怎么做呢
But how?
点子
加载中…
点子
加载中…
点子
加载中…
图卡 快踩我
Tuca, step on me.
我很乐意
I'd love to,
但这会儿我们先集中精力在鸭子身上吧
but let's focus on this duck for one minute.
不 不 图卡 鸭子是有等级观的
No, no, Tuca. Ducks are hierarchical.
啄食顺序:指群居动物通过争斗取得社群地位的阶层化及支配等级区分的现象
他们用支配和攻击来维持啄食顺序
They maintain a pecking order with dominance and aggression.
可能看起来有些残酷
It may look cruel from the outside,
因为 确实是这样的
because it is.
绝对是很残酷的
It's absolutely brutal.
噢!
Oh!
所以 鸭鸭是他们群里的鸭呆子
So, ducky is the dork of her crew.
对 我们得让鸭鸭知道 她不是这里等级最低的
Yes, we need to show ducky she's not the lowest-ranking duck here.
我可以的 图卡 我可以当那个最底级的鸭
I can to it, Tuca. I can be bottom duck.
践踏我吧 向鸭鸭展示谁才不是老大
Step on me and show ducky who's not boss.
好吧 - 快来吧
Okay. - Yeah.
很好 不错
Yeah. Yeah.
把我当门垫来踩吧
Treat me like a doormat.
这也太好玩了
This is fun.
你身体的踩感可真不错
Your body has such a great stomp feel.
谢谢…你
Thank… you.
快过来 你也试试
Come on. Give it a try.
啊!棒极了!
Ah! Awesome!
好耶
Yes!
这就对了 接着踩
That's right. More.
我们做到了 斑斑
We're doing it, Speckle.
我人没事
It's all good.
我问自己 糕点皮特 你需要在你的女性辅♥导♥计划里
I asked myself, “Pete, should you also have a woman mentor
加入一位女性导师来辅♥导♥女性吗?
”in your women's mentorship program to mentor women?”
我花了几天时间在灵魂深处寻找答案
It took several days of soul-searching,
而答案是否定的
and the answer was no.
但后来考虑到群众的看法 我只能改成肯定了
But then, for optics reasons, I was forced to make it a yes.
啊 嗯 我很荣幸
Ah. Well, I'm honored.
好极了 那我们就定下来了?
Splendid. So we have a deal?
你要是给我的曲奇上了糖霜 糕点皮特
You sugar my cookies, Pete,
我就会为你的曲奇撒上肉桂粉
and I'll dust yours with cinnamon.
明天我会和你一起出席发布会
I'll be at the launch with you tomorrow,
而我会一如既往地美艳动人
and I'll look fabulous as always.
我喜欢女人全身心投入的样子
I love it when a woman puts in effort.
你可真是个坏企鹅
You are such a bad penguin.
我知道 我真是坏透了
I know, I'm the worst.
我听说贝蒂·欧歌♥鸫在你的厨房♥工作?
I heard Bertie Songthrush is in your kitchen.
想听点忠告吗?
Word of advice?
这些想当厨师的年轻人
These younger wannabe chefs,
只要一不开心 就会上社交媒体 企图摧毁你建立的一切成果
the minute they're unhappy, they run to social media
只要一不开心 就会上社交媒体 企图摧毁你建立的一切成果
and try to destroy everything you've built.
提防着点那个贝蒂
Watch out for that Bertie.
感谢你的提醒
Thanks for the tip.
图卡和斑斑还有鸭鸭日
♪ Tuca and Speckle and ducky day ♪
噢 太烫了
Oh, it's too hot.
看看这一切臣服与顺从吧
Look at all of this submission and obedience.
非凡的成就
So majestic.
鸭鸭 跳过那个圈
Ducky, jump through that hoop.
爬上那个坡
Go up that ramp.
鸭鸭 计一下你的税
Ducky, do your taxes.
哇!
Whoa!
噢 太棒了
Oh, so good!
欢迎来到我最新最大的烘焙店的盛大发布会
Welcome to the grand opening of my newest and largest patisserie.
起初 工程师们说我必须用建筑材料来建房♥子
At first, the engineers said I had to build the building out of building,
但我就想 为什么不做点更有标志性的事呢?
but I thought, why not do something iconic?
让我来向大家呈现 鸟镇首栋完全用面包打造的建筑
I present to you bird town's first building to be made entirely out of bread!
帮 帮帮我
H-Help!
我变成三明治了
I'm a sandwich.
噢 我的天 这也太好笑了吧
Oh, man, that was super hilarious.
眼睁睁看着事态变糟真是太好笑了
Really fun to watch it all go down.
好吧 我和你讲这是什么情况
Well, I'll tell you what your problem is.
情况就是这栋楼被鸭子吃了
This building got eaten by a duck.
被鸭子吃了 我的七舅老爷
Eaten by a duck. I swear to god.
谁为这件事情负责?
Who is responsible for this?
噢 我艹 发生什么事了?
Oh, [beep—] me! What happened?
这间店本来应该是我的女性辅♥导♥计划总部
This store was going to be the headquarters of my new female mentorship program.
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表