剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
♪ 图卡和贝蒂 图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca & bertie, Tuca & bertie
♪ 贝蒂和图卡和图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ bertie & Tuca and Tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca & bertie
-♪ 图卡 -♪ 贝蒂
-♪ Tuca -♪ bertie
鸟姐妹的反差生活
耙叶大会就是个蠢运动
Leaf-raking is such a stupid sport.
明明可以在周日好好放松 然而...
We could’ve spent this Sunday relaxing, but…
今天这场可重要了 是区域赛
Today’s a big deal. It’s regionals.
可不是区域赛嘛 这运动只有咱们这儿会玩
It’s all regionals. It’s a very regional game.
可以给我点糖果吗
Can I have some candy?
尝尝看 人们发明了一种新糖果
Check it out. They invented a new kind of candy
看和尝起来都和胡萝卜条一样
that looks and tastes exactly like carrot sticks.
图卡 你确定你想过去吗
You sure you want to go, Tuca?
如果你还在哀念费吉 我能理解的
It’s okay to still be mourning figgy.
等会儿 费吉死了吗
Wait, figgy died?
没有 我和他分手了
No. I just broke up with him.
这样 所以他只是对我们来说死掉了
Oh. So he’s just dead to us?
永别了 我潜在的挚友
Goodbye, potential friendship.
男友们
男友们
大伙 这没啥的
Guys, it’s not a big deal.
我已经好几个小时没在想费吉了
I haven’t thought about figgy in hours.
我在忙着做很多和费吉无关的事情
I’ve been way too busy doing a lot of un-figgy things,
而且 我已经准备好和很多与费吉无关的人重建关系了
and I’m ready to rebound with lots of un-figgy folks.
也许 我还能在这场比赛里邂逅与费吉无关大帅哥
And maybe I’ll scoop up a hot un-figgy at this game.
好了 都进来吧 动作快点
Okay, everybody in. Hurry up.
我们要误了这场浪费时间的比赛了
We’re running late to this ridiculous waste of time.
进来吧
Here.
哇 空间推理好厉害
Ooh. Nice spatial reasoning.
好耶
Whee!
我们到了
here we are.
这活动比盯着油漆自然风干还无聊
The only activity less exciting than watching paint dry.
油漆观赏是一种完全不同的运动
Paint-watching is an entirely different sport.
我的比赛可要在那里举办
My game is happening in there.
鸟镇体育场
随你吧
Meh.
天呐 是托马斯•海雀伯格
Oh, my god. Thomas Aukberg!
欢迎来到鸟镇耙叶锦标赛
Welcome to the bird town leaf-raking championships.
耙叶躁起来
看这充满戏剧性的耙子呐
Ah, the drama of the slatted broom.
为我们的秋天耙出一道道多彩的丝线
Clearing away the colorful skein of Autumn to make way
迎接那初冬的霜降
for the frosty rime of winter.
今天我们迎来一位新解说员: 衣冠楚楚狗
Today I'm joined by my new co-announcer Dapper Dog.
很高兴认识你们 我爱的就是一场好的耙叶比赛
Enchanté. I love a good game of lawn harrowing.
多么乡野又富生机的运动
Such a rustic and scrappy croquet.
谁能赢得令人垂涎的金耙子呢
Who will win the coveted golden rake?
是卫冕冠军: 西鸟镇热苹果酒队
Defending champions the Bird Town West Hot Ciders
还是东鸟镇金秋勇士队
or the Bird Town East Autumn Warriors?
不好意思 不好意思
E'scusi. E'scusi.
天 贝蒂 希望比赛赶紧结束
Damn, Bertie, I hope this game's short,
因为我想赶紧把我的备胎上了
'cause I want to get my rebound bang on,
现在却被一群"撸人脸"包围着
and I'm surrounded by nuggos.
"撸人脸"是形容不丑的路人脸的意思
A nuggo is a uggo who's "not ugly" in a hot way.
这样啊
Oh.
为选手们欢呼吧
Give it up for our players.
汤姆•麦基诺
Tom Mackinaw.
你好啊 小帅哥
Well, hello.
托马森•麦金利
Tomathan McKinley.
来一份这个小帅哥
Um, yes, please.
托穆埃尔•麦克托马斯
Tomuel McThomas.
好恶 行吧 颜值急速掉线
Ew. Okay. Steep drop in quality.
教练 把这个呆逼换掉
Yo, coach, trade this dud.
我感觉他们看起来都一个样子
They all look the same to me.
你太久没有过新恋情了 贝蒂
You've been in a relationship too long, Bertie.
你的帅哥雷达已经不行了
Your senses have been dulled.
得多闻闻陌生人的内♥裤♥ 来磨练品鉴力
You must hone your palate by sniffing strangers' boxers.
接下来有请热苹果酒队的重量级队员
And here he is, folks, heavyweight of the Hot Ciders.
汤姆科里斯•托曼尼尔森
It's Tomcholas Tomanielson.
天呐 是爹地
oh, daddy!
嗨 爹地 - 先到先得
Hi, daddy! -I saw him first.
就是他了 他就是我的备胎了
That's him. That's my rebound.
为什么只找一个备胎
Why stop at just one?
为什么不找一整队的备胎
Why not rebound with the entire team?
很多人都尝试过 但还没人完成这个挑战
Many have tried, yet no one has gone the full mile.
但是 你 你可以成为那个天选之人
But you, yes, you could be the one.
来吧 你必须要见见这个体育场的长老会
Come, you must meet the elder council of the stadium.
一群行将就木的人来告诉我要怎么使用我的身体
A group of old people deciding what I should do with my body?
听起来很新鲜和原创 拉我入伙
Sounds fresh and original. I'm in.
再见 大伙们 我要跟着这个老嬷嬷走了
Bye, y'all. I'm following this lady.
玩开心哦 别忘了补水
Well, have fun. Stay hydrated.
天呐 快看 是托马斯
Ooh, look. There's Thomas.
天 好疼
No! Ow!
看样子得疼一阵子了
Oof, that's got to hurt
好久没看到这么严重的伤势了
Haven't seen an injury like this
上一次还是1986年汤 汤...
since Tom-Tom-Tom-Tom-to...
汤 汤姆坐在他的耙子上
...Tom-Tom-Tom sat on his rake in '86.
爹地 你还好吗
Daddy, are you okay?
我还好 我没...
I'm fine. I'm oka...
现在更疼了 我把自己伤的更重了
Ow! It's way worse now. I made it so much worse.
我现在不太好
I'm not okay.
天呐 不要 - 正好 现在可以回家了
Oh, no. -Oh, good. Let's go home.
这下子金秋勇士队就很尴尬了
This puts the Autumn warriors in a tight spot,
众所周知
as we all know,
他们必须得在90秒内找到替补队员
as we all know, a replacement player must be found within 90 seconds,
否则视做他们弃权
or the entire game is forfeited.
多么戏剧化啊
Drama.
泰瑞 你必须得替我补上
Terry, you have to fill in for me!
如果你还爱我的话 带上我的耙子
If you've ever loved me, here, please take my rake!
该死 他当年就是这样对我求婚的
Damn it. This is also how he proposed to me.
贝蒂 你能看着图莉吗
Bertie, can you watch Tulip?
天呐 我都不知道怎么和孩子对话
Oh, oh, no, I don't know how to talk to children.
你好啊 在干嘛呢 - 什么
Hello, how do you do? -What?
看见没 我对照顾孩子一点办法都没有
See? I've got zero natural ability with kids.
天呐 如果我把她害死怎么办
Oh, my god, what if I kill her?
如果我把你的孩子害死怎么办
What if I kill your kid?
如果我是故意害死她的怎么办
What if I... do it on purpose?
没事的 我们会看着图莉
It's okay. We'll watch tulip.
如果她死了 就都是我的错
If she dies, I'll take the heat.
行吧 没空对这个明晃晃的坏主意想那么多了
Well, I don't have time to second-guess this clearly terrible idea.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
看上去有人要替补上托马斯•海雀伯格
And it looks like Thomas Aukberg will have a replacement.
是他的老婆泰瑞挺身而出
Standing in for him is his wife Terry!
赶紧把这狗屁玩意整完吧
let's get this bullshit over with.
一开场
And straight out of the gate,
托曼尼尔森展示他那标志性的单手挥耙动作
here's Tomanielson demonstrating his signature one-handed technique.
漂亮
Yes!
看到你妈妈了吗
Hey, see your mama out there?
你感觉会如何 她会耙出最多的树叶吗
What do you think, is she gonna rake the most leaves?
当然
Yeah
来些儿童适宜的对话
Child-friendly topics of conversation.
嗨 你最喜欢的市政型汽车是哪一款啊
Hey. Wh-what-what's your favorite vehicle used for municipal purposes?
垃圾车 还是...
You into garbage trucks or...?
嘿 贝蒂 你还好吗
Hey, Bertie, you okay?
我要和孩子保持眼神交流
Are you supposed to do eye contact
还是规避眼神交流
or no eye contact with kids?
放轻松
Just relax.
看 图莉 看看我能干嘛
Hey, tulip, look what I can do. Uh...
让我试一下
Ooh, let me try.
图莉 看我在你耳朵里发现了什么
Tulip, look what I found in your ear.
它是怎么进去的
How did that get there?
我脑袋里全是钢镚吗
Is my head full of quarters?
在这个现金即将消逝的社会里 我的脑袋要怎样生存下去
How will my head survive in an increasingly cashless society?
有吃的 可以贿赂 能转移话题了
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表