剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
黑松果球和睡莲浮叶是绝配
Pinecones are the best matches for Lily Pads.
这是个毛绒填充玩偶吗
Is that a stuffed animal?
和我搞完 填充的就不止是毛绒了
It'll be stuffed when I'm done with it.
我太累了不想做饭 就把外卖♥♥都吃完了
I was too tired to cook dinner, so I finished all the take-out.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 我随便做一点就好
It's okay. I'll just throw something together.
当生活给了你草莓和蛋 你就要做...
When life gives you eggs and strawberries, you make...
草 莓 欧 姆 蛋~
♪ Strawbeggy omelette ♪
你想不到我今天经历了啥
Ugh, you won't believe the day I had.
詹咪简直是个烦人精
Jamie was being so annoying.
一直问东问西 我想对他说 "没看到我在忙吗"
He kept asking me stuff and it's like, "Hello? I'm busy?
"冬冬要新塔可沙拉甜点在下周前准备好"
"Winter wants these new taco salad desserts ready by next week,
"可不管我怎么弄"
"and I can't get the green
"绿鳄梨糖霜都没法不像婴儿稀屎"
" frosting guacamole to not look like baby diarrhea,
"所以在我宰了你之前能滚远点吗 詹咪"
so could you just back off before I murder you, Jamie?"
说实话 他猫品其实不错
Actually, he's a really nice guy.
惹我心烦不是他的错
It's not his fault he gets on my nerves.
说回来 斑斑 你今天如何
So, Speckle, how was your day?
哦 我今天和地方居委会见了面 讨论批准...
Oh, I met with the local neighborhood council to discuss approval on the...
说实话 能不讨论工作了吗
Actually, can we stop talking about work?
我今天压力好大
I had a really stressful day.
当然
Of course.
哇哦 斑斑 说真的
Wow! Oh, Speckle, seriously,
给我带到咖啡前 别对我多言
do not talk to me till you've brought me my coffee.
我真是幽默死了
I'm consistently funny.
此外 斑斑 我们在获取建你项目所需的政♥府♥补贴上
By the way, Speckle, we're having trouble getting the state subsidies needed
出了点问题
to build your project.
你也知道这些政♥府♥部门是怎么办事的 斑斑
You know how those government positions work, Speckle.
他们程序里只有拒绝
They're programmed to say no,
但我相信斑斑你一定能说服他们
but I know you can charm them, Speckle.
《优秀的领导力就是多叫人们名字》
有人吗
Hello?
我找对地方了吗
Am I in the right place?
我便是扎尔戈兹
It is I, Zargoz,
财政部部长
head of the State Treasury Department.
好的 听说我的建筑资助金出了点问题
Right. I heard there were issues with funding my building?
确实 由于预算紧缩
Affirmative. Due to budget cuts,
政♥府♥要求设计做出更改
the state requires a change in design.
窗户哪里去了
Where are the windows?
扎尔戈兹无需窗户 扎尔戈兹无所不见
Zargoz has no need for windows. Zargoz sees all.
好吧 要是我们保持原设计方案
Okay. Uh... what if we keep our original design?
能得到成本四分之一的市政补贴吗
Can we still get the city to subsidize a quarter of the costs?
批准 但有一个条件
Authorized. On one condition.
底层要给高价千禧品牌做零售商♥铺♥
The bottom floor shall be an overpriced retail box store with millennial branding.
包容 一目了然 无愧疚感的蹩脚货
可那一层都是经济适用公♥寓♥ 而且...
But that's an entire floor of affordable units. But...
别说了
Stop talking.
总比什么都捞不着强 快闭嘴吧
This deal is better than nothing. Shut up.
行 行吧
But it's-it's fine.
成交
Hurrah!
亚伦 烂人
正在进步
嘿
Hey...
这不是我的朋友 靓鞋仔吗
if it isn't my friend, Mr. Cool Shoes.
拉得痛快 还是拉不出来
Shitting hard or hardly shitting?
你今天还顺利吗 伙计
How's your day going, buddy?
呃 还行 还算不错
Uh, good. Yes? Very good?
嘿 可能是因为我们就在卫生间
Hey, maybe it's 'cause we're in a bathroom and all,
我的屁话雷达指数已经爆表了
but my BS radar is going off the charts.
其实 我工作进展得不怎么顺利
Actually, work kind of sucks right now.
但你肯定不想听我发牢骚的
But you don't want to hear all this.
兄弟 我陪着你呢 每天下午三点
My man, I'm here for you, 3:00 p.m. every day,
同样的日程 绝对的拉屎伴侣
same schedule, totally shit-synced.
不管你憋着什么 只管放开尽情卸货
Whatever you're holding in, go ahead and release.
好 太好了
Okay, okay.
斑斑 能帮我沏下茶吗
Speckle, can you get my tea?
我正忙着弄辣酱沙拉呢
I'm up to my beak in this pico de gallo.
没问题
Of course.
甜茶赠甜心
My sweetie needs sweet tea.
大家好啊 来见见我的新未婚妻
Hey, everyone. Meet my new fiancée.
大家好
Hello.
恭喜 -未婚妻
Mazel tov. - Fiancée?
是的 我们订婚了 随时可以私奔
Yep, we're engaged. We could elope at any minute.
提前警告
That's a threat.
要是解开我的丝带 我的头就要掉咯
If you remove my ribbon, my head falls off.
好吧 趁你们俩没走
Well, uh, while you're both here,
也许能给我为工作开♥发♥的新菜式提点意见
maybe you can give me feedback on this recipe for work?
嗒哒
Ba-boom!
不了
Nope.
根据这条指南 我不再吃任何绿色或多碎石的食物了
I'm not eating anything green or gravelly, according to this guide.
对我的植物人格不好
It's not good for my plant sign.
现在我只吃橙色系食物
Now I only eat orange foods.
已经感觉精神了不少
I feel so much better already.
可能只是因为你不吃沙子了
Maybe that's just because you stopped eating gravel.
许多鸟类通过吞下沙砾帮助胃部研磨消化食物
给 就尝尝这豆子
Here, just try the beans.
是用波霸木薯圆子做的 还调了味
They're made from little boba tapioca balls flavored with...
好的吧
Okay.
贝蒂 兔兔不喜欢你的豆子
Aw, Bertie, Bunny hates your fool's beans.
每天我都能从刚认识一天的女友身上学到一件新事情
Every day I learn a new thing about my girlfriend who I've known for a day.
她... 确实挺特别的
She's, uh, certainly u-unique.
我们已经做了超多次
We've been having so much sex.
你说啥
What?
我从没这么血脉喷张过
I've never throbbed so much.
我们从脑袋到屁♥眼♥ 遍体舌舔
We've licked each other from head to hole.
我全身磨得又红又扎
I'm all chafed and raw.
好爽 好爽 兔兔
Oh, yeah. Ooh, yeah, Bunny.
我们要回楼上了
We're gonna go upstairs now.
更多爱爱 极度摩擦式爱爱
For more sex. Extremely chafe-y sex.
该死 她不喜欢我的波霸豆豆
Damn, she hated my boba beans.
不可能 豆子很好吃
No way. They're delicious.
但说起来生活中遇到的新面孔
But speaking of new people in our lives,
我在工作中交到了新朋友 -真的
I made a friend at work. - Oh, yeah?
真的 他是个酷哥儿
Yeah, he seems really cool.
帮我消除了今天工作上遇到的很多烦恼...
Helped me deal with some stressful office stuff today that was, like, totally...
你还在想豆子的事 对吗
You're thinking about the beans, aren't you?
是啦 抱歉 我得重新研究一下这个菜式
Oh, yeah, sorry. I have to completely rework this recipe.
但我能先听完你的事
But I-I can listen to your story first.
说吧 豆子 我是说斑斑
Go on, Bean. I-I mean, Speckle.
你刚刚是在说... 豆子吗
You were talking about, I want to say... beans?
算了 我们还是关注你的事吧
Nah. Let's focus on you.
你工作的时候 我把焦虑吸尘器打开怎么样
How about I break out the worry vacuum while you get to work?
哦 谢谢你 斑斑
Aw, thanks, Speckle.
呜~ 呜~
Whoosh. Whoosh.
好的 我看看
Okay, so...
指南上说 明天之前我得把水晶充满电
according to this, I'm going to need my crystals fully charged tomorrow.
但这本又说 我根本不应该用水晶
But this guide says I shouldn't use my crystals at all.
哦 我胃绞痛
Aw, oh, my cramps.
我只想知道应该走哪条路
I just want to know what path to take.
我最近一直过得很糟
I've been having such a tough time lately
还有 还有...
and-and-and...
过来
Come here.
及时雨
I needed that.
顺便 我看了你那封说需要外部融♥资♥的邮件
By the way, I saw your email about the need for outside funding.
那个 我正想着找一些慈善组织...
Yeah, I was thinking of reaching out to some philanthropic org...
噢 别担心 斑斑
Oh, don't worry, Speckle.
我已经克服万难 安排好了一连串投资人见面会
I already went through the trouble of setting up a string of investor meetings.
让我们去搞 点 钱
Let's get some money!
太好了
Oh, great!
这不仅仅是一栋建筑
It won't just be a building.
更是你在鸟镇历史上留下的足迹
It'll be your stamp on Bird Town history.
嗯 我在两个改善鸟权的计划间犹豫
I'm trying to decide between two different projects aimed at the betterment of bird-kind.
要么我投资你的项目
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表