剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
请你记得 把期望值上调到比天还高
And remember, set your expectations sky-high.
什么鬼
What the hell?
哦不 蛇正在把我拉出来
Oh, no, the snake is pooping you out!
不 不是现在 不是时候啊
No. Not now. Not now.
不 我需要这个 求求你了
No! I need this, please.
啊噢 贝蒂 我觉得我的蛇看了你的蛇之后 也想这么做了
Uh-oh! Bertie, I think seeing your snake go is making my snake have to go, too.
噢天啊 噢天啊
Oh, god. Oh, god!
我这边空了 我…
I’m open! I…
噢 噢 妈咪
Oh, oh, mommy!
嘿 我的千层面配料去哪了?
Hey, what happened to all my lasagna ingredients?
噢!
Oh!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要怎么办?加西亚大厨就在来的路上
What am I going to do? Chef Garcia is on her way.
我不能在没有蛇蛇力量时提方案!
I can’t pitch without my snake power!
贝蒂 你还不懂吗?
Bertie, don’t you get it?
从来就不是蛇的功劳
It was never about the snake.
魔力全来自于你自己
The magic was in you all along.
好吧 好的 好的
Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
所以 还是虫虫邦特 和之前一样
Okay. So, it’s bug bundts. From before.
但这一回 我做到了 我成功了
But this time I made them. I did it.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
为竞争对手即将遭遇的事情感到抱歉
Sorry to the competition for what they’re gonna have to…
我做出了全套六只虫虫 还加入了更多新虫虫
I made all six bugs and I added even more bugs
以及更宏大的背景故事
with even more complicated backstories.
其中一款还是虫子风味
One of the flavors is now “bugs.”
沙拉的事情怎么样了?
What happened to the salad thing?
是的 好吧 但你喜欢那个提案 只因为我在蛇肚子里
Yeah, okay, but you only liked that pitch because I was inside a snake.
我在虫虫的点子上更加倾尽全力
I worked so much harder on the bug idea,
这个点子更好 加西亚大厨
and it’s better, chef Garcia.
如果只因为我不在蛇肚子里 你就看不出这点
And if you can’t see that because I’m not inside a snake,
那你可就犯了一个大错了
then you’re making a big mistake.
蛇那么大的一个错误
A “misnake.”
呵 好吧 可能是这样
Huh. Yeah, maybe.
可能我更喜欢沙拉点子是因为你那时在蛇肚子里
Maybe I liked the salads more because you were in the snake.
又或者那是个更好的点子
Or maybe it was a better idea.
又或者你展示得更好
Or maybe you pitched it better.
又或者你展示得更差 但我喜欢你还没想通的感觉
Or maybe you pitched it worse, but I liked that you hadn’t figured it all out yet.
谁知道呢 总之 我选择沙拉
Who knows? Anyway, I chose salads.
所以 你也许得少花点时间去思考为什么
So, you should probably spend less time wondering why
多花点时间去烘焙形似面包丁的蛋糕
and more time baking cakes that look like croutons.
我们明天再见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
好吧 还记得我刚才说魔力全来自于你自己吗?
Okay, remember when I said the magic was in you?
我错了
I was wrong.
魔力百分之一千来自蛇蛇
The magic was 1,000% the snake.
嗷 - 好了 我要溜了
Aw. - Okay, I’m gonna bounce.
费吉 你在吗?
Figgy, are you there?
如果我的规矩让事情变得奇怪的话 我很抱歉
I’m sorry if I made things weird with all my rules.
我不想让你感觉在我身边时你不能做自己
I don’t want you to feel like you can’t be yourself around me.
我爱你 我接受你的一切
I love and accept you as you are.
你的一切
All of you.
费吉?
Figgy?
费吉?
Figgy?
是因为我让你在晚饭时喝酒了吗?
Is this because I let you drink at dinner?
是我把你推下深渊的吗?
Did I send you down a slippery slope?
呃 不 不 我独处时就会这么做
Uh, no. No. I do this when I’m alone.
每周一次 最多两 两次
Once a week. Twice, t-tops.
你的叶子正在凋零
Your leaves are dying.
过个几天 它们就会长回来的
Give a few days. He’ll grow back.
费吉 我觉得这不…
Figgy, I don’t think this is…
嘿!我定的规矩哪去了!
Hey! What’s my one rule?
行行好 我只是需要一点自己的时间
Come on, I just need for myself sometime.
又没有伤害到任何人
It’s not hurting anyone.
你说的对 我打破了规矩
You’re right, I broke your rule.
让我们…
Let’s just…
不如等你感觉好些了给我打电♥话♥?
Why don’t you call me when you’re feeling better?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 图卡宝贝
I love you too, sweetie-tooks.
嗨 还是我 嗨
Hi, again. Hi.
我不想欺骗你 假装我不在意这件事情
I don’t want to lie to you and pretend that I’m okay with this.
我知道无论说什么都不能改变你
I know nothing I say is going to change you,
但我不能在关心你的同时 眼睁睁看着你伤害自己
but I can’t care about you and know that you’re hurting yourself.
我真的做不到
I just can’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这个看起来像橄榄吗?
Does this look like an olive?
我觉得你已经做得很好了
I think you’re doing a great job.
为什么我会这么在意 斑斑?
Why do I care so much, Speckle?
如果我变成一条冷酷 强硬 没有感情的蛇
You know, everything would be so much easier if I could just be a cool, tough,
一切都会简单很多
emotionless snake.
好吧 不管这么说有用没
Well, for what it’s worth,
我喜欢不冷酷 温柔 情绪化的贝蒂
I like not-cool, tender, emotional Bertie.
事实上 我爱她[谐音橄榄]
In fact, olive her.
你这个斑斑
Speckle.
呃…
Uh…
贝蒂 我很伤心
Bertie, I’m sad.
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表