剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
♪ Tuca & bertie, Tuca & bertie
♪ 图卡和贝蒂 图卡和贝蒂
♪ bertie & Tuca and Tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 贝蒂和图卡和图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ Tuca & bertie
♪ 图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca -♪ bertie
♪ 图卡 -♪ 贝蒂
鸟姐妹的反差生活
鸟镇公报 | 母亲们欢庆新一年丰羽节
给图卡来一份抗痉挛药
Anti-cramp pills for Tuca.
你的处方过期了
Your prescription has expired,
得去找医生证实你确实有病
so you'll have to visit a doctor to confirm you have a thing you already know you have.
但我现在很疼 看看我的脸
But I'm in pain now! Look at my face.
抱歉 没有一份新鲜成熟的处方 我也无能为力
Sorry, can't do anything without a fresh, ripe prescription.
算了 我才不会因为这个 大老远去一趟医院
Whatever, I'm not going all the way to the hospital for that.
好吧 丰羽节快乐
Okay, have a happy Fledging Day.
你给妈妈打电♥话♥感谢她哺育你到羽翼丰满了吗
Have you called your mother yet to thank her for fledging you?
没有 她去世了 我谢谢你
Nope, she's dead, but fledge you for asking.
没错 一句话毁你一天
That's right, it's a day-ruiner.
这下你跟我一样不痛快了
Now you feel as shitty as I do. Kablam!
快乐增强剂
我知道什么能让我好受一点
Oh! I know what'll make me feel better:
买♥♥一些我不需要的有的没的
Buying some crap I don't need.
我妈咪就是我宝贝 | 哺育我 妈咪 | 超棒妈咪 活力如初
老妈们才不想要气球
Moms don't want balloons.
丰羽节花束
只想要回她们的自主♥权♥
They just want their autonomy back.
起开吧
Get out of here.
哇哦 花儿总能让我感到开心
Ooh! Flowers always make me happy.
放手 我要把这个送给我妈妈
Let go! I need these for my mom.
放手 我妈妈需要鲜花
Let go. My mother needs flowers!
没有今天的花朵...
Without today's blossoms...
母亲就会消亡 诅咒如是说
Mater will perish, so says the curse.
靠 这家商店里头
Damn it! Is anything in this store
还有和这个愚蠢节日无关的东西吗
not about this stupid holiday?
别担心 明天这些东西就搞促销了
Don't worry, tomorrow this will all be on sale,
到时我们会上架往生节糖果
and we'll start selling Cadaveri candy.
尸糖
Cadaveri candy?
这才刚刚蛋月 然后呢
It's only Eggprill. What's next?
在果酱月就要卖♥♥蜕羽节的东西了吗
Selling Molting Day gifts in the month of Jam?
等我填完这个求职表 就跟你一起打扫
I'll help you clean after I finish this job application.
要是刚跟老板说完"滚去粪水里浮潜"吧
Hey, what's the etiquette on using a boss as a reference
还怎么礼貌地让他给你当推荐人
after you told them to go snorkeling in your turds?
日了这节日了
Damn this holiday.
到底怎样病态的社会会去歌♥颂母爱
What kind of sick society celebrates motherhood?
图卡 我跟你说过 今天不要买♥♥聚酯气球
Tuca, I told you not to shop for Mylar balloons today.
闭嘴
我妈妈随时都会到 你可以跟我们一起玩
My mom will be here any minute. You could join us.
哇 会很有意思的 来嘛
Oh, yeah, it could be fun. Please!
小算盘打得不错 贝蒂
Nice try, Bertie.
我才不要给你们的"尴尬母女聚"当调解剂
I'm not gonna be the buffer for your awkward mom hang.
尽管你妈妈超超超超爱我~
Even though your mom lo-lo-lo-lo-loves me.
好吧 但我已经做了一个完美的丰羽节计划
Fine, but I've got a plan for a smooth Fledging Day.
我俩中午会吃点便饭 做个手足美甲
We'll get a quick lunch, quick mani-pedis,
如果没话聊了
and if we run out of stuff to talk about,
我就开启自动防故障模式:
I'll switch to the fail-safe:
一起吐槽我妈的疯子邻居
Shit-talking my mom's nutty neighbor.
像两只母狮吞食瞪羚那样 把她撕成碎片
We'll rip her to shreds like two lionesses devouring a gazelle.
我们的对谈会像鲜血一样流淌
Our conversation will flow like blood.
我记得你提过 想要跟她有更深入的交流来着
I feel like you've mentioned you'd like to have a deeper connection with her.
为什么不问点你妈妈她自己的事呢
Why don't you ask your mom some questions about herself?
去打开她的心扉
Get her to open up.
问问最让她失望的是什么
Ask her what her biggest disappointment is,
如果她不回答 你就会明白答案是你
and if she doesn't answer, you'll know that it's you.
不 我们还是越少走心越好
No. The more we avoid feelings, the better.
这位女士体验情绪的方式跟我们不一样
This woman does not experience emotions the same way we do.
你看她发的短♥信♥
Look how she texts.
我发"我爱你 妈妈"
I wrote, "I love you, Mom!"
整整两天之后 她竟然回复
And then, two whole days later, she responded,
"裤子打折了"
"There is a sale on pants."
什么裤子 我穿的 还是你穿的
What pants? For me, for you?
我只对打对折的裤子促销感兴趣
I'm only interested in a pants sale if they're half off.
懂吗 对折成了短裤
Get it? They're shorts.
我都觉得好笑
Even for me, that's a good one.
短裤
Shorts.
嗨 妈妈 来 我帮你拿
Hi, Mom, here, ooh, let me take that.
嗨 我带了一大堆你的东西来
Hi. I brought a bunch of your things.
呃 都是我童年的老物件
Ew! My childhood mementos.
拿回去 带这来干嘛
Take it back, take it back!
好吧 那我就扔了
All right, I'll just throw them away.
别 它们对我确实很重要
No! They are precious to me,
但只限于放在我童年卧室里的时候
but only when they're in my childhood bedroom.
你带它们从停车场开出来那一刻就贬值了
They depreciate the moment you drive them off the lot!
没办法 我们得腾出一点储存空间
Well, we needed to clear space so we can use it for storage.
妈 你的房♥子里堆满了杂物
Mom, your house is piled with clutter.
你最不需要的就是储存更多垃圾
The last thing you need is to store more junk.
图卡 我听说你身体不舒服
Tuca, I heard about your health issues.
给你带了一些茶
I brought you some tea.
对痉挛应该有用
It's supposed to help with cramps.
里面有姜吗 已经开始见效了
Ooh! Is that ginger? It's already working.
谢谢安娜
Thanks, Anna!
我能不能沾点光
Could I get some of that specialty?
我也会痉挛
I get cramps, too.
小三鸭餐馆 | 供应丰羽节早午餐
谁让你吃那么多辣味薯片
Because you eat too many spicy chips.
您能帮我和我引以为豪的好女儿拍张合照吗
Would you take a picture of me and my wonderful daughter who I am very proud of?
我才以你为傲好吗
I'm the one who's so proud
你哺育我长大 又提供我情绪支持
of the super emotionally available woman who fledged me.
说"健康关系"哦 -健康关系
Say "healthy relationship." - BHealthy relationship.
给
Here.
真不错
Aw, isn't that nice?
咱娘俩笑得好开心
Gosh, we're so happy.
话说 你那个疯子邻居最近怎么样了
So, how's that nutty neighbor of yours doing?
她还像个野生动物一样 整年都开着蜕羽节的灯吗
Is she still keeping her Molting Day lights up all year round, like a wild animal?
其实卡洛塔和我现在是朋友了
Actually, Carlotta and I are friends now.
我俩都有没结婚的老闺女 还挺聊得来的
We bonded because we both have adult daughters who are unmarried.
好吧 你的花♥园♥怎么样了
Oh, well, uh, how's your garden?
我种的番茄死了 所以我不搞园艺了
My tomato plant died, so I stopped gardening.
您要不要也参与下反刍仪式呢
And would you like to take part in the regurgitation ritual,
来回报妈妈在你还是小雏鸟时 一直反刍来喂养你
to thank your mom for all the times she regurgitated for you when you were a baby?
我们的丰羽节特别菜单里包含反刍蛋糕
We have a special Fledging Day menu that includes a regurgitation cake.
不用了谢谢 我们今天刍就行
No, thank you. We'll just be gurgitating today.
好的 两份无呕餐马上来
Very good. Two non-barf meals coming right up.
看什么无聊毛♥片♥站呢
What boring porn site are you on?
噢 我在更新个人网站和简历啦
Oh, actually, I'm updating my website and my résumé.
斑斑 不
Speckle, no!
由于经费缩减 学校已经买♥♥不起教学电脑了
Due to budgetary cuts, we can't afford computers for the school.
该死
Darn.
我天 那是我工作电脑
Aw, man, I use that for work!
还要看无聊黄♥片♥的好嘛
And for looking at boring porn.
不要一直高效工作了
Stop trying to be productive.
在刚被炒鱿鱼的这段美妙时光里
This period, right after you get canned, is a beautiful, magical time
什么都不重要 尽情做一条热乎厚实的懒惰面包吧
where nothing matters and you can be a thick, warm loaf of laziness.
相信我 本鸟都被开除过五十次有余了
Take it from me, a bird who's been fired from over 50 jobs.
我不知道怎么停止高效工作
I don't know how not to be productive.
看 我甚至做了个愿景板
Look, I even made a vision board.
这是我 不过是有工作的那种
See? This is me, but I have a job.
这是一些瀑布 我觉得放上会好看点
And here are some waterfalls that I thought looked pretty.
斑斑 今天你就是我的研究项目了
Speckle, you're gonna be my project today.
幻灯片开始
I'm projecting.
在这段失业的特殊时期
During this special period of unemployment,
你的身体会产生一些变化
your body will be changing,
散发新的味道 体毛在新的位置生长
emitting new scents, growing hair in new areas.
你会有疯狂的情绪波动 -才不会
You'll have wild mood swings. - No, I won't!
你会让人少管你的闲事 [包]
You'll tell people to get off your case.
其实你正站在我的公文包上
Actually, you are standing on my briefcase.
你还会体验到新的奇怪冲动欲
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表