剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
Uh, no. I'm a stray dog.
任务中止
Abort mission.
安娜 我太饥渴了 不在乎你成年女儿在旁边看着
Anna, I'm too horny to care that your adult daughter is watching this.
你是我最后的希望了 安娜
You're my last hope, Anna.
圆了一个将死之人的临终菊愿吧
Grant a dying man his deathbed ass wish.
恶心死了 妈 别让他说了
Ew! Mom, make him stop!
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how.
已经老了40岁了 他却变得更加饥渴了
He's become so much hornier now that he's aged 40 years.
没错 我变了 像芝士 越老越有味道
Yes, I have. Like a cheese.
我无时无刻不在想念你那多汁的小屁♥股♥
I'll never stop thinking about your juicy butt-meat.
好想在你的屁♥眼♥子里塞钢镚
I want to stick a quarter in your butthole
就像塞停车计时器那样 安娜
and treat you like a parking meter, Anna.
天老爷啊
Oh, my God!
就算变成一缕孤魂 我也会缠着你的屁♥股♥不放
Even when I'm a ghost, I'll be haunting your ass.
等等 我知道怎么做了 妈 看着我
Wait. I know what to do. Mom, look at me.
噢 你们在庆祝丰羽节
Oh. I see you're celebrating Fledging Day.
我必须道歉
I apologize.
什么也不如母女之爱来得更美
There's nothing more beautiful than a love between a mother and daughter,
肛♥交♥也比不上
not even ass sex.
不用管我 我这就回家去
Don't worry about me. I'll just go home
祈祷天堂里天使的屁♥股♥能有你一半的紧致
and pray that the angels in heaven have cheeks half as tight as yours.
这一幕太美了
That is so beautiful.
拿好你的处方 够吃一个月
Here's your prescription. It'll run out in a month,
之后想要再续 就难得多了哦
and then it'll be even more difficult to renew.
我们会把处方放在很高的地方
We'll put the prescription up really high,
你得爬上梯子
and you'll have to climb a ladder,
每次你快拿到的时候 我们就会猛得拽拽拽
and each time you reach for it, we'll yank, yank, yank.
这些都是常规流程
It's a standard procedure.
嗨 图卡宝贝
Hey, Sweetie-Tooks.
费吉 -见到你很高兴
Figgy? - It's nice to see you.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我... 我的根烂了
I actually... I have root rot.
天啊 你还好吗
Oh! Are you okay?
死不了 一个月应该就会好了
Yeah, I'll live. This should dry out in a month.
但这段时间里我什么也不能喝
But I can't drink anything in the meantime.
我其实一直很想听听你的建议来着
I-I've actually been wanting to ask you for advice
怎样在不喝酒的情况下不抓狂
on how not to go crazy while staying sober.
放心 你不会抓狂的
Nah, you won't go crazy.
我好点子多得是
I've got lots of good ideas.
不过提醒你 只有一个月的时间
Not that you should care. It's only a month.
一个月之后 我就会重返烂醉
Then I'll revert back to my old habits,
所以其实无所谓
so none of this really matters.
有所谓
It does matter!
你这样不好好照顾自己很自私
And it's really selfish of you to not take care of yourself.
你说的对 对不起
是我 费吉
好恶心
It was so gross.
是啦 不过偶尔有男人看我屁♥股♥也挺好的 还会感叹:
Yeah, but it was kind of nice for once having a man look at my ass and think,
"我的乖乖"
"Ayooga!"
妈 我要吐了
Ew, Mom!
好了 我该回家找你♥爸♥了
Well, I guess I'd better head back home to your father.
好吧
Yeah.
我能拿一个吗
Can I keep one?
当然可以了
Of course you can.
我要把这个放在你的房♥间 -行吧
I'm gonna put this in your room. - Uh, okay, Mom.
记住保质期只有几个月
But they're only shelf-stable for a few months.
我准备把它收藏起来
I'm saving it.
谢谢 妈 爱你哦
Thanks, Mom. Love you.
你好啊 女士 -什么鬼
Hola, señorita. - What the...?!
不是那个感觉
It's just not the same.
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表