剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
♪ Tuca & bertie, Tuca & bertie
♪ 图卡和贝蒂 图卡和贝蒂
♪ bertie & Tuca and Tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 贝蒂和图卡和图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ Tuca & bertie
♪ 图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca -♪ bertie
♪ 图卡 -♪ 贝蒂
鸟姐妹的反差生活
图卡 我有点担心斑斑
Tuca, I'm unsure about Speckle.
今天早上 他盯着窗外
This morning, I found him staring out the window
一边吃掉了整盒冰冻热狗
while eating an entire pack of frozen hot dogs.
呃 咱们别吃了吧
Uh... Why don't we stop that?
好 好吧
O-O-O-Okay, okay.
他很消沉
He's depressed.
是啊 之前我放屁他都没笑
Yeah, he didn't even laugh when I farted earlier,
那个屁可是很搞笑的
and it was an objectively funny fart.
我录下来了
Here, I recorded it.
贝蒂 图卡
Um, Bertie, Tuca,
你们两个婆娘能先别说贴心话了吗
can you hags pause the heart-to-heart?
我婚才结到一半诶
We're in the middle of my wedding.
抱歉 请继续
Sorry. Please, continue.
我 在这场婚礼上 请点点做我的妻子
I take thee, Dottie, to be my wife at this wedding,
作为我鸟历11月8日不在场证明
which establishes my alibi for Novembird the 8th,
不论贫富 生病与否
for richer, for poorer, in sickness,
并且在法庭上证明
and in court testifying that
我不可能在自己婚礼当天参与任何盗窃活动 法官大人
I could not have been involved in any heists on our wedding day, Your Honor.
噢 戈登 真老套
Oh, Gordon. You're so corny.
我宣布 你们两位结为鸟夫鸟妻
I pronounce you bird-husband and bird-wife.
你可以亲吻你的鸟婆了
You may now kiss your lovebird.
啵
Mwah.
该鸽子上场了
And cue the doves.
双关: 西方婚礼有放飞白鸽的习俗
今晚你特别帅气
You look so handsome tonight.
很多事情你都有天赋 比如数独
And you're so talented at so many things, like sudoku.
你是"数毒"
You're sudo-cool.
我 我不太知道该如何让你振作一点 斑
I-I'm having a hard time figuring out how to cheer you up, Spec.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
世界就是艰难的
The world is hard,
所以不如放弃 喝一杯同样烈的酒
so you might as well give up and drink an equally hard alcohol.
那是黄瓜浆果起泡酒
That's a cucumber Berry sparkler.
噢 真醇厚
Ah... Ooh, that's smooth.
图图 你想喝一杯吗
Tooks, do you want a drink?
我要喝杯无酒精鸡尾酒
I'm gonna have a virgin cocktail.
我也一样 要无酒精的
I'll have the same, booze-free,
但那不意味着我也不能开荤
but that doesn't mean it has to be a virgin.
我要一杯荤酒 费吉
I want a drink that fucks, Figgy.
费吉是你的伴吗
So, Figgy is your date?
不是那样的
Not like that.
我只是帮他保持清醒的朋友
I'm just a friend who helps him stay sober.
拜托 你俩之间的温度高得都能蒸包子了
Come on, I could make dumplings with the steam from your chemistry.
你没感觉吗
You don't feel anything?
不 我很矛盾 他强壮多叶的身材
Nah, I'm completely ambivalent about his strong, leafy body
他穿着那套西装看起来很性感
and how hot he looks in that suit
那令人陶醉的木头和无花果的麝香
and his intoxicating musk of wood and figs
果实的光芒中闪烁着令人愉悦的微光
and that mirthful gleam dancing in the shine of his fruits.
懂了
Got it.
这一次 我没有欲♥火♥中烧 反而酷如坚冰
For once, I'm not horny. I'm cool as ice.
我只在乎一件事:
I only care about one thing:
在身体背叛我之前 在婚礼上舞动起来
Dancing it up at this wedding before my body betrays me.
这个月的痉挛随时可能发作
My monthly hell cramps are due to start any moment.
是时候和费吉浪起来了 柏拉图式地
Time to get jiggy with that Figgy, platonically.
嗨 老哥 谢谢你来我的婚礼
Hey, bro. Aw, thanks for coming to my wedding,
尽管你忙着...啥也没干 自从被开除之后
even though you're busy doing nothing since you got fired.
噢 -当然 我很高兴来了
Oh! - Of course. Happy to be here.
嘿 你很快就会好起来的
Hey, you'll be back on your feet soon.
你是个好知更鸟人
You're a good man-Robin.
所有前任组了个俱乐部庆祝离开你这个小丑 你也必须好起来
You have to be if all your ex-girlfriends formed a club celebrating your clown ass.
抱歉打断一下 什么?
I'm sorry, what?
斑斑前女友组成的俱乐部?
A club of Speckle's ex-girlfriends?
是的 那些是我之前约会过的女人
Yeah, those are some of the women I dated before you.
茜拉 鹧鸪吉娜 露 蜂蜂 险险
Sheila, Partridgina, Lou, Hummy, Rat-Face.
我和她们都是和平分手的
All our relationships ended cordially,
然后她们在我的社交圈里找到了彼此
then they found each other on my social,
成为了好朋友 组建了俱乐部
became best friends, and formed a club.
我以为所有人的前任都会这样 你的不是吗?
I thought all exes did that. Didn't yours?
呃...
Uh...
你和贝蒂约过会吗?
So you dated Bertie?
大学的时候 我们在一起三个月 你呢
For three months in college. You?
高中演出的时候我们亲吻过一次
We had to kiss in a high school play.
我猜 对她来说那也算吧
I guess, for her, that counts.
好吧 我 我不会因为你前任都那么性感那么酷而立刻崩溃
Okay, I-I'm not immediately freaking out about how hot and cool your exes are
以及我自己比不上她们
and how I measure up.
没关系
This is fine.
有关系! 你说过斑斑的前女友们都很刻薄
It's not fine! You said Speckle's exes were mean girls.
她们干嘛来这里
Why are they here?
噢 她们是烂人
Oh, they're witches,
但我知道她们送的礼物会比我清单上列的都要好
but I knew their gifts would be better than anything on my registry.
裙子很好看 点点
Love the dress, Dottie.
你把成衣婚纱的水准抬到最高了
You elevate off-the-rack like no other bird.
你们知道的 我走高贵路线 小婊砸们
You know I roll classy, you whores.
她们太刻薄了
They're so mean.
我需要知道她们的全部情况 现在就要
I need to know their whole deal immediately.
和斑斑约会很好 我们也会一直爱他
Dating Speckle was great, and we'll always love him,
蜂蜂
但最终他并不适合我们当中任何一个人
but ultimately he wasn't the right fit for any of us.
他做的最好的事情 就是让我们相遇
The best thing he did was lead me to this
露
露&鹧鸪吉娜
成立了女神们的华丽俱乐部
gorgeous group of goddesses.
我们是相互支持的好姐妹
We're a sisterhood of mutual support.
高调女人 还有完美胸部
Hype women, but also just really good hangs.
我们共享一个农场盒子
We share a farm box.
茜拉
我们的群聊给了我们生命
Our group chat gives us life.
险险
让我们渡过了两次离婚 一次流产
It got us through two divorces, a miscarriage,
一次破产 一次谋杀
a bankruptcy, and a murder.
无罪
Acquitted!
是正当防卫哦
It was in self-defense.
知道这个团体的存在
So, learning of this group's existence
还毫无预兆要去面对她们 真是太难了
and then facing them without any warning is a lot.
别嫉妒 你赢得了我这个大奖
Don't be jealous. You won this prize,
这个灵魂已死的沉重负担 -这不是我的意思
this dead albatross of a man. - Not my point.
现在我有很多疑问 比如:
This raises a lot of questions, such as:
如果她们那么棒 你为什么会和我在一起
If they're so great, why are you with me?
你是在将就吗 我是你的最低水准吗
Are you slumming it? Am I your rock bottom?
我了解自己 没有得到答案之前我是没法放松的
I know myself, and I'm not gonna relax until I get answers.
我必须要潜入她们内部 你一个人可以的吧?
I got to infiltrate. Will you be okay?
我吃光了小面包
I ate all the rolls.
呃 等一下 我马上回来
Uh, hold that thought. I'll be right back.
喔 宝贝 别
Ooh, baby, nope.
把目光放到合适的位置
Find a neutral place to rest eyes.
好吧 噢 天
Okay. Ooh, boy.
你还好吗 图卡
You okay, Tucatooks?
呃 是的 哇
Uh, yeah. Wow.
快看她 戴着那顶疯狂的帽子
Look at her in that crazy hat.
我爱戴帽族 你觉得她会把帽子借给我吗
I love hat people. Think she'll let me borrow it?
唔 噢
Mmm. Oh.
她们是在...授粉吗?
Are they... pollinating?
那是我的前女友 在和那只青蛙舌吻
That's my ex frenching that frog.
噢!
Oh!
而且她美极了
And she's gorgeous.
啊 这有点怪
Ah, this is kind of weird.
但有谁在乎呢 肯定不是你
But, yeah, who cares? Not you.
好吧 一点都不奇怪
Right, not weird at all.
说实话 看到她 继续待在这儿并不好受
Not gonna lie, it's kind of tough being here right now, seeing her.
如果能让你好受点 其实我待在这儿也不好受
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表