剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
仿真鸟体库房♥
The Mannequin Warehouse.
大部分都是女员工 还都很柔顺
Mostly female staff and they're very meek,
所以你想对鸟体模型做什么都行哦
so they let you do whatever to the mannequins.
你离我远点
Get the hell away from me.
你能帮我测个塔罗吗
Um... can you do my tarot
或者帮我排个能量脉轮什么的
or align my chakras or something?
大善人 没错
The Good Guy, yeah.
我本以为我是大善人 但其实我只是个胆小鬼
That's, that's what I thought I was, but instead I'm a coward.
能帮我重新做回大善人吗
Can you help me be that guy again?
没有人是单面的
Nobody is one thing.
你说得对 我也可以是别样的
You're right. I can choose to be something else.
我可以成为他
I can be this guy.
自信满满男
The Assertive Man.
不 我的意思不是那样
No, not what I meant.
我懂了 不用再多说了
I got it. No need to say anything else.
别挡老子路 破门
Get out of my way, door.
老子爱跑 老子想跳
I'm walking. I'm running.
没有人懂我
No one understands me.
也许我再善言一点
Maybe if I spoke more,
人们就能少误解我一点了
people would misinterpret my words less.
还是说 他们会误解得更多
Or would there then be more to misinterpret?
总之 你怎么样
Uh, anyway, how are you?
抱歉 不聊工作了好吗
I'm sorry, can we stop talking about work, actually?
我今天压力很大
I had a really stressful day.
奇怪
It's odd.
斑斑应该带我们参观工地的
Speckle was supposed to take us on a tour of the site.
他从不迟到的
He is never late.
你们想参观
You all want a tour?
爷就让你们参观
I'll give you a tour!
抱歉迟到
Sorry, I'm late.
我在车里睡的 然后爬到了钢梁上
I slept in the car and then I climbed that beam.
何必还假装这是给有需要的鸟群...
Now, why even bother pretending that something affordable
准备的经济适用房♥呢
can actually be built for people who need it most, huh?
何不直接把价格拉高500% 狠狠敲他们一笔
Why not just jack up the price on these puppies by 500%?
再给每户装上一个无边沿泳池
Then we can put an infinity pool in every unit
让水从上到下流个藕断丝连
and have them drip-drip-dribble into each other.
再给泳池间装上滑梯
Then, add slides so all the stupid rich assholes
方便那些混♥蛋♥土豪们滑来滑去
who buy these things can slide from loft to loft
随便艹个够
and all fuck each other!
慢点说 这主意太棒了
Slow down, this sounds amazing.
我们很喜欢这个新设计方向
We love this new direction.
扎尔戈兹表示赞同
Zargoz concurs.
干得漂亮 斑斑 你又一次成功了
Nice work, Speckle, you've done it again.
噢 你们喜欢这样
Oh, you like that?
那我又有一个新设计
Well, here's another new development.
扎尔戈兹要求知晓 他因何蹲下
Zargoz demands to know, why is he squatting?
哦 我可来劲了
Ooh, I'm into this.
他不会是要... 天哪
He's not... Oh, wow.
他在那个 那个
He is, he is!
橙色图卡
Tuca orange.
我知道 指南的效果太给力了
I know, the guide is totally working.
我整个鸟精神焕发
I'm glowing with health.
感觉棒极了
I've never felt better.
我想点一杯香橙胡萝卜思慕雪
Yes, can I have an orange carrot smoothie
多加胡萝卜
with extra carrot? Ooh.
再在杯沿挂一整根胡萝卜
And a... and a whole carrot on the side?
啊 本兔兔受够这些狗屎了
Aah! Bunny's had enough woo-woo bullshit.
太烦人了 一点也不性感
So annoying. It's not very sexy.
你觉得我烦人 -对啊
You think I'm annoying? - Uh-huh.
嘟嘟嘟嘟 你被甩了
♪ Doo-doo-doo-doot, you're dumped. ♪
我就知道
I knew it.
我想得没错
I was right.
什么植物人格 都是鬼扯
Plant signs are total bullshit.
所有人 要点就是: 姐是对的
Everyone, the takeaway here is, I was right.
我图卡 又一次对了
I, Tuca, am correct once again.
我才没迷失 我很了解自己
I'm not lost. I know exactly who I am.
沙砾薯片 拿来吧你
Give me those gravel chips.
斑斑 你还好吗
Speckle, are you okay?
你去哪里了 -我好得不得了
Where have you been? - Never better.
我刚当着我上司的面拉屎了
I just took a shit in front of my boss.
简直屌♥爆了 -你说啥
Like a cool guy. - What?
你猜怎么着 本大爷被炒了
And guess what. This cool guy got fired!
哦 老天 老天爷
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我的人生毁了
I'm blowing up my whole life here.
我不是什么大善人
Oh! I'm not Mr. Good Guy.
我很抱歉 贝蒂 我这就打包行李
I'm sorry, Bertie. I'll go pack up my things.
加湿器你留着吧 我不配享受
You can keep the humidifier. I don't deserve humidity.
别说了 过来 -但我...
Shut up. Come here. - But I...
把头枕在我腿上
Put your head on my lap.
嘿 看我找到了什么
Hey, look what I found.
焦虑吸尘器
It's the worry vacuum.
等一下 我喜欢"呜呜"响的那种
Wait, I like the one when it says "Whoosh."
我喜欢那种 -好的
I like that one. - Good.
呜~
Whoosh.
感觉好点了吗 -嗯
Is that better? - Mmm, yeah.
呜~
Whoosh.
呜~ 呜~
Whoo-Whoosh.
人体模型仓库
奈斯特即将开业
啥
Huh?
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表