剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
It's up to you.
我在这里陪着你 无论你如何决定
I'm here for you, no matter what.
就是这样
That's it.
小心点 慢慢来
Careful. Easy does it.
看业余的人做这个太痛苦了
It's hard to watch amateurs work.
永远别让我当老师
I could never teach.
噁 粘粘的
Ew, sticky.
噢 我们做到了
Wow. We did it.
天啊 这感觉太棒了
Man, this feels amazing.
感觉我的身躯无比伟岸
I feel a million feet tall.
嘿 嘿 你正在「逆缩小化」
Hey, hey, you're "unshrinkening."
最好赶在恢复正常身高之前出去
You better get out before you grow back to your regular size.
这个身体容不下你
This body can't contain you.
你觉得我不知道吗?!
You think I don't know that?!
你觉得我不知道我最好朋友的身体装不下我吗?
You think I don't know that my body can't fit inside my best friend's body?
我非常清楚!
I know that!
所以 出口... 在哪边呢?
So, which way is the, uh, exit?
在那边 快跑!
That way. Run!
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我已经在里面待得太久
I've been on the inside too long.
我不知道出去了之后应该做什么
I wouldn't know what to do with myself out there.
好
Okay.
鸡小姐
的囊肿
我真的不知道这辈子要做点什么
I just don't know what to do with my life, you know?
我当建筑师 是因为我想帮助大众
I became an architect because I wanted to help people,
但我完全没有帮上真正需要帮助的人
but I didn't really help anyone who needs it.
我真的… 不知道接下来该做什么
I just... I don't know what's next.
我觉得 你明显是很厉害的策划者
Look, you're clearly some kind of mastermind...
一个形态多端的千面人
A-a shape-shifter, a man of many faces.
我确实做过许多不同的工作
Hmm. I do wear a lot of different hats.
我保证绝不泄漏任何你的秘密
I promise not to spill any of your secrets.
只求你不要伤害我 或者任何我在意的人
Just, please don't hurt me or the people I care about.
哈哈 你太风趣了
Ha! You're funny.
我不知道你的计划是什么
I don't know what your plan is,
但我会顺着你的想法去做的
but I'll go along with whatever you want.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
你是说我们是朋友 而且你会无条件支持我?
So you're saying we're friends, and you've got my back?
我是你的哥们?你是我的兄弟?
I'm your bro? You're my boy?
是的 是的 你怎么说都行
Sure. Sure. Whatever you say.
太好了 击掌庆祝一下
Ah, yeah! High-five.
贝蒂呢?等一下
Where's Bertie? Wait.
那是什么东西?
What's that?
她正在爬出来 她正在爬出来!
She's crowning. She's crowning!
用力 图卡 用力!
Push. Tuca, push!
这他妈的是什么鬼手术!
What the fuck kind of surgery is this?
贝蒂 你没出事我真是太高兴了
Bertie, I'm so glad you're okay.
快看!我把肿瘤取出来了!
Look, I got the growth out. Ta-da!
斑斑 我在里面见到了超多奇怪又美好的东西
Speckle, I saw so many strange and wonderful things in there.
简直和梦境一样
It was all like a dream.
也可能不是梦?
Or was it?
贝贝 我要贝小蒂
Beebee. Give me Berby.
我觉得她是想抱着她
I think she wants to hold her.
噢 好吧
Oh, um, okay.
噢 贝比
Mmm. Berby.
嗷
Aw.
噢天 图卡 我也很开心再见到你
Oh, man, Tuca. I am so glad to see you.
我最近太专注在事业上面了
I've been focusing so much on my career lately,
但去到你体内之后让我想清楚了
but going through this with you makes me realize
没有什么比我们之间的连结更重要了
what matters most is our connections to each other.
嗷 又有什么关系呢?
Aw, what's the matter?
宝宝饿了吗?
Baby hungry?
图卡 我在试着阐述我对我们友谊的顿悟呢
Tuca, I'm trying to express an epiphany about our friendship here.
小宝贝蒂想喝奶了吗?
Baby Berby wants some milk?
是的 小宝贝蒂想喝奶啦
Yes. Baby Berby wants some milk.
噢 图卡
Oh, Tuca.
我就知道 没有任何可能让你放弃这个想法
I knew there was no way you'd be chill about this.
贝蒂 在余生的每一天
Bertie, I'm going to remind you about
我都会提醒你「你是我生出来的」这个事实
the fact that I gave birth to you every day of the rest of our lives.
我要叫你贝小蒂 [谐音Birth出生]
I'm gonna call you Birthy.
你就不能让我恢复正常的身高吗?
Can you just let me grow back to my regular size?
求求你了 - 不可能 你太可爱了
Please? - No way. You're so cute.
而且推着婴儿车走路感觉很好 毕竟我还在手术恢复期
And leaning on this stroller feels good while I'm recovering from my surgery.
感谢你救了我的命 贝蒂
Thank you for saving my life, Bertie.
我爱你 亲亲
I love you. Mwah.
嗷 我也爱你
Aw. I love you, too.
不行 我要继续唠叨你 让你保持迷你身高
Nope, I'm gonna keep nagging you to keep you small.
你看着像一个树桩 或迷你冰箱
You look like a tree stump or a mini fridge.
或换羽日的水果蛋糕 或剃了刺的刺猬
Or a Molting Day fruitcake or a shaved hedgehog.
一只迷你小猪 一只烤虾
A micro pig, a toasted shrimp.
你看着像个小板凳 贝蒂
You look like an ottoman, Bertie.
是的 一个小板凳
Yes, an ottoman.
一个小板凳子…
An old ottoman...
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表