剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
Help me, please.
二号♥拆手 看起来是人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
EXPO Two, looks like a proxy device.
重复一遍 人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
'Repeat, proxy device.'
这里是T1
This is Trojan One.
有一名不明身份男子
We have an unidentified male,
-可能是自杀式爆♥炸♥ -救命
- possible suicide bomber. - Help.
站住别动 站住 别动
Right, stand still. Stay still! Stay fucking still, right now!
我是拆弹人员 我要你不要动 好吗
I'm bomb disposal. I need you to stay still for me, OK?
我会救你的
I'm gonna help you.
听我说 请不要动
Listen to me! Please stay still!
-救救我 求你 -我会救你的
- Help me, please. - I'm gonna help you,
但是我需要你保持一动不要动
but I need you to stay really, really still for me, please.
二号♥拆手 回来 T54
EXPO Two, get back. Trojan Five Four,
你可以看到目标吗
do you have visual on subject?
这里是T54 视野清晰
Trojan Five Four. I have a clear shot.
T1收到
'Trojan One, received.'
我需要你拿掉头套
I need you to take off your hood
非常慢 非常小心地拿掉 好吗
really, really, really slowly and carefully, OK?
就这么站着 尽可能慢地拿掉头套
Stay so still. Remove the hood as slowly as you can.
-非常非常慢 -好的
- Really, really slowly. - All right.
-慢点 -好的
- Slowly! - All right.
再慢点
Fucking slow!
行了 现在扔掉头套
That's it. Now drop it.
操
Shit.
他们抓住我 把我关进车里
They grabbed me. They put me in the car.
他们...
They...
-我现在要把他们带出来 -等一下
- I am getting them out of there now. - Hold on.
二号♥拆手 可以确认他的身份吗
EXPO Two, can you get an ID?
他说他被绑♥架♥了
Saying he was kidnapped.
看起来像是个受害者
'He looks like a victim.'
二号♥拆手 我是C47 重复一次
EXPO Two, this is Central Seven Four repeating.
-你能确认他的身份吗 -你叫什么名字
- 'Can you get an ID?' - What's your name?
安迪
Andy.
-安迪·费兰 -是费兰
- Andy Phelan. - It's Phelan.
TI收到 确认我们找到了费兰
Trojan One, received. Confirmation we have Phelan.
好了安迪 我是拉娜
Right, Andy, my name's Lana.
-华盛 -我来帮你处理炸♥弹♥ 好吗
- Wash! - Gonna help you with the device, OK?
-你会安全的 -我的妻子...
- You're in safe hands. - My wife...
我会来帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
我的女儿 我的家人
My daughter, my family!
她们没事 安迪 她们没事
They're fine, Andy, they're fine.
二号♥拆手 回来
EXPO Two, get back.
我会来帮你的 知道吗
I'm gonna help you, OK?
-站稳了别动 好吗 -好的
- Stay fucking still, OK? - Right.
手不要动了
Stop moving your hands.
你能看见我吗 看着我
Can you see me? Look at me.
-你能看见我吗 -我喘不上气了
- Can you see me? - I can't breathe.
你可以 你正在呼吸呢 你做得很好
Yeah, you can. You're breathing. You're doing great.
纳特 我要开始拆弹了
Nut, I'm gonna deal with the device.
华盛 你在干什么
Wash, what are you doing?
你不需要这么做 回来
You don't need to do this. Come on.
纳特 狙击手 让他们马上后退
Nut, snipers. Get back now.
-我能搞定 -二号♥拆手 原地待命
- 'I've got this.' - EXPO Two, stay where you are.
T54 你射击视野清晰吗
Trojan Five Four, have you got a clear shot?
这里是T54 射击视野仍然清晰
This is Trojan Five Four. Shot is still clear.
-我不想死 -我知道
- I don't wanna die. - I know.
我不想死
I don't wanna die!
你不会死的 我现在要接近你
You're not gonna die. I'm gonna come close.
手不要动
Stop moving your hands.
这里是T54 视野被遮挡了
This is Trojan Five Four. Shot's compromised.
T1呼叫T54 保持他在你视野内就行
Trojan One to Trojan Five Four. Just keep him in your sight.
我们都能平安脱险
We're both gonna walk away from this,
-但我们需要互相配合 知道吗 -好
- but we need to work together, OK? - Ok.
现在我要检查一下炸♥弹♥
So I'm gonna examine the device.
什么 你之前做过这个吗
What? You've done this before?
是啊 比你吃过的热饭次数都多 所以你只要
Yeah, more times than you've had hot dinners, so just...
一动不动 我现在把你胳膊抬起来
Not a muscle, eh? I'm gonna lift your arms up.
-我喘不上气了 -继续呼吸
- I can't breathe. - Just keep breathing.
我只需要你做好这个 继续呼吸 这就对了
That's all I need you to do. Just keep breathing. That's it.
这样我可以检查一下 可以了
Just so I can take a look. There we go.
好了 你做得很好
OK. You're doing great.
我现在把你的胳膊放下来 别发抖 安迪
I'm just gonna bring your arms back down. Don't shake, Andy.
保持不动 我需要你帮我个忙
Keep really still. I need you to do me a favour.
就是待着别动 哥们 我只需要你做这个
Just stay fucking still, mate. That's all I need you to do.
-别走 -我不会走的
- Don't go! - I'm not going anywhere.
-只是要跟他们联♥系♥一下 -别走
- I just need to call summat in. - Don't go!
我就在这里 你睁开眼睛就能看见我了
I'm right here. You can open your eyes and see.
我就在这里 好吗
I'm right here. Yeah?
别离开我
Don't leave me!
有人在控制这个简易爆♥炸♥装置
Someone else is in control of the IED.
那上面连着一部手♥机♥
There's a mobile phone attached.
妈的
Shit.
布朗 带着绿队
Brown, take Green Team.
检查一下人行道那边是否有人望风
Check the walkways for spotters.
收到 卡尼 行动
Received. Carney, let's move.
纳特 有人在盯梢 马上
'Nut, spotters, now.'
收到 丹尼 开启电子干扰装置
Copy. Danny, go active on the ECM.
好的
Ok.
举起手来 举起手来 马上
Hands! Show me your hands! Up now!
好 好 好
All right, all right, all right.
纳特 他快不行了 拿工具包来 快点
Nut, he's losing it. Bring the kit bag, now. Quick!
我们完成搜索之前待在原地别动
Stay there until we've finished our sweep.
抱歉了哥们 我马上来
Sorry, mate. On my way.
电子干扰装置启动了 屏蔽信♥号♥♥中
ECM is active. We're jamming.
布朗 有发现吗
Brown, any visuals?
这里是T36 没有发现
This is Trojan Three Six. Negative here, too.
你可真是不着急
You took your time.
-应该我去 -不 我去 他信任我
- I should go. - No, I'll go. He trusts me.
另外你这把老骨头也干不动了
Plus you're getting too old for this.
我来了 安迪 我需要你...
Here you are, Andy. I need you...
你为什么不能站好别动 安迪 拜托
Why aren't you staying still, Andy? Come on.
-我已经做过无数次了 -我吓死了
- I've done this a million times. - I'm so scared.
安迪 站着别动 我们要开始拆弹了 好吗
Andy, stay still. We're gonna get it sorted, OK?
等我把装备拿出来
Just let me get some bits out.
我做过无数次了 所以我只需要你站着...
Done this a million times, so just need you to stay really...
怎么了
What?
来电
纳特 肯定还有第二部手♥机♥
Nut, there must be a second phone.
一部激活炸♥弹♥ 一部引爆
One to arm, one to trigger.
电♥话♥在响 但是炸♥弹♥没有启动
Phone's ringing, but the device isn't functioning.
我需要人去找第二部引爆手♥机♥
I need eyes on a second trigger phone.
安迪 你知道你身上还有第二枚炸♥弹♥吗
Andy, can you tell me if there's another device on you, please?
-告诉我 -站好 站好 站好
- Talk to me! - Stay up, stay up, stay up.
他们怎么能绕过我们的干♥扰♥器♥
How are they bypassing our jammers?
我们要在他们引爆第二部手♥机♥前找到来电人
We need eyes on the caller before they trigger the second phone.
-纳特 肯定有第二部手♥机♥ -你们为什么
- Nut, there must be a second phone! - Why are you...?
-肯定在你身上 -安迪 你身上还有装置吗
- It must be somewhere. - Andy, is there anything there?
-没有 -找到了
- No! - Got it.
-找到手♥机♥了 纳特 我找到手♥机♥了 -我要死了
- I've got the phone, Nut. I've got it. - I'm gonna die!
-不 你不会的 -我找到了 找到了
- No, you're not. - I've got it, I've got it.
找到了 好了 站好 站着一动不要动
Got it? All right, stay still. Stay very, very still.
-我要死了 -不 不 不
- I'm gonna die! - No, no, no, no, no.
不 你不会死的
No, you're not gonna die.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
-不 -不 不
- No! - No, no, no.
请你别动 别动 站好 站好
Please, don't move. Don't move. Stay still. Just stay still.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
我的妈呀 我的妈呀
Bloody hell, bloody hell!
安全
Clear!
-怎么了 怎么了 -好了 放松 放松
- What happened? What happened? - All right, easy, easy.
-你的祈祷应验了 安迪 -什么
- Your prayers were answered, Andy. - What?
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表