剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
我看到了他们找到了特种部队电池
I, er, I saw that Special Forces battery they found.
你知道铅酸电池
You do know you can use lead acid
也可以用在其他地方 华盛
batteries in other things, Wash,
不仅是军队级别的干♥扰♥器♥
not just military-grade jammers.
你看到了炸♥弹♥工厂的简易雷♥管♥ 对吧
You saw the improvised detonator at the bomb factory, right?
唯一会用那种雷♥管♥的炸♥弹♥客
The only bombers that use them
是那些愿意把自己一起炸飞的人
are the ones that are happy to blow 'emselves up.
这太简单了 约翰 听着像放屁
It's too easy, John. Smells like bullshit.
他们就是引我们捡面包屑呢
They're leading us up the garden path.
别再给他们找借口了 华盛
Stop making excuses for 'em, Wash.
华盛
Wash.
好啊 索妮娅
Ay up, Sonya.
那块污渍的初步检测报告出来了
Prelim report came back on that stain
就是你在炸♥弹♥工厂看到的那块
you spotted at the bomb factory.
跟我来
Come with me.
是HMX319
It's hmx-319.
现今军事上使用的综合性能最好的炸♥药♥
也就是奥克托今加一种添加剂
Basically, HMX combined with an additive.
还有
And there's more.
我完成了对威斯特海温的主要炸♥药♥成分分♥析♥
I finished my analysis on the main charge at Westhaven
里面含有同样的奥克托今混合物
and it contains the same HMX mix.
你说得对 华盛
You were right, Wash.
他们抛弃了自己的工厂 栽赃了证据
They abandoned their factory and planted evidence
让自己看起来像伊♥斯♥兰♥组织
to make it look Islamist.
炸♥弹♥客是怎么拿到军用级别的炸♥药♥的
How the hell are the bombers getting military-grade explosive?
拉娜 该走了 又发现了炸♥弹♥
Lana, we gotta go. There's another device.
-帮我个忙 去查查 -好
- Do me a favour, dig a bit. - Yeah.
清♥真♥寺吗
A mosque?
炸♥弹♥被一名信徒发现
The device was found by a worshiper.
第一响应部队完全没碰现场
The first response unit have left it well alone
你也看到了 所有人都被疏散
and as you can see, everyone has been evacuated.
-伊♥斯♥兰♥组织不会炸清♥真♥寺 -那倒是
- Islamists don't bomb mosques. - True.
-我让我的人待命 -拉娜
- I'll have my guys on standby. - Lana?
丹尼 拿装备
Danny, kit up.
-这是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥伊玛目 他找到了炸♥弹♥ -好
- This is Imam Mohammed, he found the device. - Right, OK.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我需要你告诉我尽可能多的信息
Mohammed, I need as much information as you can give me, OK?
在楼上 门上好像有个大袋子
It's upstairs. There's, like, a bag, on the door.
你碰了吗
Did you touch it?
对 东西被绑在门上 而且有那种塑料的...
Yes, it's tied on with one of those plastics...
嗯 有束带吗
Right, like a cable tie?
我只需要你告诉我 你看到袋子里面了吗
I just need you to tell me, did you see what was inside the bag?
-一个瓶子 里面有些螺母和螺栓 -好
- A jar, with nuts and bolts. - Right.
袋子上面有着什么吗 手♥机♥或手表
And was there anything attached, a mobile phone or a watch?
有 一支手表
Yeah, yeah, a watch.
-很便宜的那种 -计时器吗
- One of them, er, cheap ones. - A timer?
这是坏消息吗 那是什么意思
Is that bad? What does that mean?
请跟我来 我们要清空这边区域
If you could just follow me, I'm just trying to clear this area.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
麻烦你带这位先生去警戒线后面
If you wouldn't mind taking this gentleman behind the cordon,
非常感谢
that would be great.
-好了 我去炸♥弹♥边上时要无线电静默 -好
- Right, I'm gonna be radio silent around the device. - OK.
从现在开始无线电静默
Radio silence from now on.
丹尼
Danny!
-什么情况 -钉子炸♥弹♥
- What have we got? - Nail bomb.
-该死 -定时炸♥弹♥ 还剩五分钟
- Shit. - Timed explosion, five minutes remaining.
我去拆除 但我想保留计时器给鉴识人员
I'll disrupt, but I don't want to damage the timer for forensics.
好 没问题
All right, OK.
C85 我是二号♥A拆手
Central Eight Five, this is EXPO Two Alpha.
-定时炸♥弹♥倒计时五分钟 完毕 -走
- We have T minus five minutes till explosion, over. - Let's go!
这里是C85
This is Central Eight Five.
拆手在炸♥弹♥上发现五分钟的计时器
EXPO indicate a five-minute timer on the device.
五分钟
Five minutes.
妈的
Shit.
水银倾斜开关
Mercury tilt switch.
-该死 -有人吗
- Shit. - Hello?
-快点 救命 -有人吗
- Hey! Hurry! Help! - Hello?
-救我 救命 -有人吗 有人吗
- Help me, please, help! - Hello? Hello?
有人来救我了吗 救救我
Is there someone coming? Help me, please!
你能救我吗 救我
Can you help me? Help me!
-你能就我吗 -我会救你的
- Can you help me? - Gonna help.
救救我 拜托 救救我
Help me, please, please, help me.
救我
Help me!
求你了 救救我 救救我
Please, please, help me, help me.
有人吗
Hello?
-救命 -好的 保持一动不动 好吗
- Help! - Ok, ok. Just lay really, really still, OK?
现在有一个运动控制触发的爆♥炸♥装置
There's an explosive device triggered by movement,
所以我要拆除门上的炸♥弹♥
so I'm gonna have to do a bit of work on the door.
你就保持不动 保持安静 好吗
Just stay really still and really quiet, yeah?
-快救我出去 -保持安静
- Please get me out of here. - Stay quiet!
快点 求你了 救我出去
Come on, please, get me out of here!
你得安静点 我是认真的
You're gonna have to be quiet, I'm telling you.
这太难了
This is really difficult.
丹尼 我不想做坏消息的信者什么的
Danny, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news or anything
但我的表上只剩下三分钟了
but I've got three minutes on my clock.
-我明白 -我没看到里面有动静 你懂吗
- I understand. - I'm seeing no movement from inside. You understand me?
我需要带个口信进去 让她出来
I need to be able to get a message in there, get her out.
请安静 我求你了
Please be quiet, I'm begging you.
我需要集中精力
I really need to concentrate!
快救救我 我只是...
Please help me. I just...
拉娜 快点
Lana! Hurry!
你得出来了
You need to get out now!
救救我
Help me, please!
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表