剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
是我让你赢的 你知道的 亲亲
再来一局吗 我会自带球杆
你今晚什么安排
米勒布清♥真♥肉店
-谢谢 -谢谢 再见
- Thank you. - Thank you. Bye-bye.
你还好吗
All right?
不比从前
Well, I've had better weeks.
好吧 我就是想为窗户那事道个歉
Yeah. I just wanted to say sorry about your window.
那帮蠢货 他们当时肯定喝多了 对吧
Bloody idiots. They were drunk, weren't they?
我在这住一辈子了 亲爱的 一直都这样
I've been here my entire life, love. It's always the same.
一有什么不对 我们就成了撒气筒
Things go wrong, we're an easy target.
这件事发生时你在里面吗
Were you in when it happened?
是呗 我就睡在上面
Yeah. I sleep up there, don't I?
我们听到他们摇摇晃晃走在路上
We heard them staggering down the road,
当时凌晨两点 又唱又喊
two in the morning, singing, shouting.
你看 你能让我来付这个修窗户的钱吗
Look, uh... Will you let me pay for your window?
干嘛 你没事吧 这又不是你的错 不是吗
Nah, you're all right? It's not your fault, is it?
是 不是我的错 错的是我弟
No, it's not. It's my brother's.
我非常惭愧
And I'm really ashamed,
所以拜托 让我来付修窗户的钱吧
so please, will you just let me pay for it?
不
No.
收着你的钱吧
Keep your money.
我不是想冒犯你 我...
I'm not trying to offend you. I...
我们不需要你任何东西
We don't need anything from you.
抱歉 我能问一句吗 你说"他们"
Sorry, can I just ask? You said "Them".
意思是当时还有其他人吗
Did you say there was more than one guy?
我记不得了
Well, I can't remember.
你离我们远点吧
You need to leave us alone.
最重要的就是不要慌 是吧
Thing to do is not to panic, yeah?
别选那些花哨的味道组合
Don't go for some fancy flavour combo
就比如香蕉海盐焦糖口味 你会后悔的
like banana salted caramel. You'll regret it.
那我就吃点你的吧
I'll just have some of yours then.
是吗
Oh, you will, will you?
谢谢
Thank you.
所以说吧 发生什么了
So come on. What's up?
我知道出来见我
I mean, I know hanging out with me
在你的遗愿清单上 亲爱的
is on your bucket list, love.
所以肯定有什么不对劲 我能感觉到
Something's wrong. I can tell.
是我的蠢货弟弟
It's my stupid brother.
他去喝酒狂欢了 我父母很担心
He's gone on some bender and my folks are worried,
所以他们就想办法让我难受
so they're giving me grief, which is all I need.
比利已经长大了 不是吗
Billy's a grown lad, isn't he?
也许只是发泄一下
Probably just letting off steam.
是啊 他之前也干过 整个周末都失联
Yeah. He's done it before, lost weekends.
但不止这件事 是吧
But there's more, right?
在给纳特守灵后 他砸了一家
After Nut's wake he went and smashed up the window
清♥真♥肉店的窗户
at a halal butcher's.
他被指控犯有严重种族侵害罪
He's been charged with racially aggravated criminal damage.
天呐 我...
Oh, mate, I...
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
我也是 太恶心了
Neither do I. It's disgusting.
我不是在给他做的事情
I'm not making excuses
或其他什么找借口 但是
for what he's done or anything, but...
他那晚喝得烂醉如泥 对吧
well, he was bloody wasted that night, wasn't he?
几乎和你那次一样
Almost as bad as you.
据米基所说
According to Micky,
在我们走了之后 他和约翰开始喝燃烧桑巴卡
him and John started on the Flaming Sambucas after we left.
桑巴卡酒点燃后饮用即称燃烧桑巴卡
几乎把那家酒吧点着了
Nearly set the bar on fire.
约翰吗 拆手约翰吗
John? EXPO John?
是的 米基觉得他们一整晚都在喝 那俩人
Yeah. Micky reckons they were on it all night, those two.
听说他俩也是一起走的
Said they left together as well.
六个
Six.
七个
Seven.
八个
Eight.
九个
Nine.
十个
Ten.
上吧 老头
Go on, old man.
伙计 到你了 加油 你可以的
Mate, you're up. Go on, you got this.
一个
One.
两个
Two.
约翰 我能和你说两句吗
John? Can I have a quick word, please?
怎么了 华盛
What's up, Wash?
你见到过比利吗
You haven't seen Billy around, have you?
他没回公♥寓♥
He's not been back to his flat.
哪个比利
Billy who?
-我家比利 -对 你弟弟
- My Billy. - Oh right, your brother.
没有 我怎么会见过他
No. Why would I have seen him?
我以为你俩是兄弟
I thought you two were mates.
兄弟
Mates?
你在说什么 我就没和他说过两句话
What are you on about? I barely said two words to him.
就这吗
Is that it?
嗯 就这
Yeah, that's it.
伦敦地图大全
-之后见 小妞们 -再见 老头
- See you later, ladies. - Later, old man.
拜了
See ya.
这就叫技术 兄弟
It's called technique, bro.
华盛 你能做几个引体向上啊
Wash? How many pull-ups can you do?
我不想打击你
Don't wanna embarrass you.
该死
Shit.
伯勒山路犹太中心
我是比利
Eh up, it's Billy. Um...
请留言 稍后给你回电
Leave me a message, I'll get back to you.
蠢蛋 是我
Yo. Numpty, it's me.
你人在哪呢 你听到这条信息就回电给我好吗
Where are you? Call me when you get this, okay?
-拉娜 -拜
- Lana! - Bye.
你以为你在玩什么啊
What do you think you're playing at?
你在做什么 跟踪我吗
What are you doing, following me?
我们在监视某个人
We've got an individual under surveillance.
正在监视中 他们说看到你跟踪约翰
Active surveillance. They saw you following John.
我不得不和我的组员说别把这个记入报告
I had to tell my team not to include it in the report.
他在踩点一家犹太中心
He was checking out a Jewish centre.
汤姆 他和这一切都有关系
Thom, he's mixed up in all of this.
我现在就能告诉你 他有关
I can tell you now, he is.
听着 他一直在监视下 好吗
Look, he's under constant surveillance, okay?
所以拜托 把这个活留给我们
So just leave the job to us, please.
工作再见 好吗
See you later at work, yeah?
出勤表
12点41分签到 无签出 约翰·赫德森
你好吗 华盛 喝茶吗
All right, Wash? Brew?
正要找你
Just the man I was after.
我只是在想五棵橡树袭击案
I was just thinking about the Five Oaks attack.
约翰那天当班
John was on shift that day
但案发时他一直没有出现
but he never turned up to the job.
是哈桑去的
Hass did.
确实 我记得
Oh, yeah. Remember.
在得到出警通知前他就回家了
He went home just before the call came in.
他说胃疼
Stomach bug, he said.
很怪啊 我见到他的时候还挺好的
Well, that's strange. Seemed fine when I saw him.
你想来一杯吗
Do you want a brew?
当然 谢谢
Yeah, cheers.
新苏格兰场
接啊
Come on.
我是比利
Eh up, it's Billy. Um...
请留言 稍后给你回电
Leave me a message, I'll get back to you.
你打给谁啊
Who's that?
比利 你和约翰·赫德森谈过了吗
Billy. Have you spoken to John Hudson yet?
我不能谈论正在进行中的调查 拉娜
I can't talk about an ongoing investigation, Lana.
六号♥邻居
Neighbour at number six.
是 她看起来...
Yeah, she seems...
他在隐瞒什么
He's hiding something.
我发现他在五棵橡树袭击案那天
I found out that he pulled a sicky
请了病假
the day of the Five Oaks attack.
他甚至当面向我撒谎说跟比利不熟
He even lied to my face about knowing Billy.
如果我们在他身上找到了什么
If we had anything on him,
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表