剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
gaining access to the room where the victim was located.
通过进一步检查 我发现有个二级定时开关
On closer examination, I discovered a secondary time switch
上面有倒计时和倾斜开关
with a countdown and a tilt switch.
不幸的是 时间来不及了
Um, unfortunately I ran out of time.
-桑妮娅 你那里有视频吗 -有
- Sonya, have you got the video file? - Yeah.
如果仔细观察一下爆♥炸♥
So, if you look at the impact,
会发现他们用的是烈性炸♥药♥
it's obvious they used a high explosive.
和炸♥弹♥工厂发现的
Like used on the compound at the bomb factory,
以及威斯特海温主炸♥药♥包一样
and found on the main charge at Westhaven.
但我们还需要进一步确认化学成分
But we need a chemical confirmation.
好了 找到炸♥弹♥客是我们的首要任务
OK, that's a priority in tracking the bombers.
大家抓紧时间
Get on top of this.
-好的长官 -开始行动吧
- Ma'am. - Let's get moving.
回来了 华盛 喝杯茶吧
All right, Wash? Stick the kettle on.
当时要是有第二组拆手就好了
Could have used a second EXPO unit.
你去哪了 就在这儿闲晃吗
Where were you? Just hanging out?
-你开玩笑吗 -我看起来像开玩笑吗
- You're joking! - Do I look like I'm joking?
我的后援在哪
Where was my backup?
-如果你做好了自己的本职工作 -干嘛发火
- If you'd have done your job properly, - Come on, mate!
我们就不会有现在这个烂摊子了
we wouldn't be in this fucking mess, would we?
-指挥中心从来没提过需要第二支队伍 -是吗
- Ten Liner request never mentioned a second team. - Didn't they?
他说得对 没人通知需要后备队
He's right. Never got any call for backup.
要由资深拆手负责请求额外援助
It's the Senior's role to request additional support,
这个人就是你
and that's you, right?
所以你不如去睡一觉 清醒清醒
Why don't you get some sleep and sort your fucking head out?
别这样
Come on.
放开我
Get off!
拉娜
Lana!
纳特金斯
比利 怎么了
Billy, what?
警♥察♥局
你看看你成什么样子
Look at the bloody state of you.
穆♥斯♥林♥屠夫 傻♥逼♥
A Halal butchers? Idiot!
你可以收拾一下的 比利
You know, you are allowed to clean up, Billy.
贝琪去哪了
Where's Becky?
她在她妈家
She's at her mum's.
-给你 -你得去医院检查一下手
- Here you are. - You need to get that hand checked out.
可能还有玻璃渣子什么的
There could be glass and all sorts in there.
你喜欢这里吗
So, you like it here?
喜欢 这可是豪♥宅♥ 对吧
Yeah, it's a palace, innit?
凯利路的无敌街景
Cracking views of Cally Road.
你不是吸血鬼 比利 可以打开窗帘
You're not a vampire, Billy. You can open the curtains, you know.
搞什么 拉娜
Bloody hell, Lana.
看来你把车保养得很好
See the mean machine's had a bit of attention.
看起来不错
Looks good.
拉娜 把窗帘关上
Lana, keep 'em closed.
-帮个忙好吗 -什么
- Do us a favour, yeah? - What?
别跟爸妈提这事
Don't mention this to Mum and Dad.
好吧
Fine.
你在做什么 比利 他们怎么得罪你了
What are you doing, Billy? What have they ever done to you?
他们杀了纳特
Killed Nut.
他们那种人干的
People like them.
我们在打仗 拉娜
We're at war, Lana.
打仗 你什么都不懂
War? You haven't got a clue!
你懂什么是战争 针对穆♥斯♥林♥屠夫的战争
What do you know about war? War against Halal butchers?
你什么都不懂
You don't know anything!
杀死纳特的根本不是他们 知道吗
It weren't them who killed Nut, you know.
成熟点吧 比利
Grow up, Billy.
-你说完了吗 -说完了
- We done? - Yes, I am.
求你救我出去 求你了
'Please get me out of here, please.
救救我 求你了
'Help me, please.'
你还有90秒 拉娜 快点
'Got 90 seconds, Lana! Hurry!'
拉娜 剩三十秒了
'Lana, we've got 30 seconds.'
-马上好了 我就快好了 放手 -快走
- 'Nearly there. I'm nearly there! Get off!' - 'Let's go!'
别丢下我
'Don't leave me!'
桑妮娅
HMX319 机密 不允许我查
桑妮娅
未接来电
发生什么事了
So, what's happening?
HMX319来自于波登当[国防科技实验室]
'The HMX-319 comes from Porton Down.'
但是他们不能跟我们说更多
But they couldn't tell me any more.
不愿意跟我们说更多
Wouldn't tell me any more.
这是机密信息 拉娜
'It's classified, Lana.'
是什么级别的机密信息
What level of classification are we talking?
超过我们这种底层员工的级别
Well, beyond us bottom-feeders.
好吧 我去找汉密尔顿或者
OK. OK, I'll speak to Hamilton or...
-汤姆 -对 对
- Thom? - Yeah. Yeah.
我们到底在和什么打交道 华盛
'What are we dealing with here, Wash?'
什么样的炸♥弹♥客能拿到这种东西
What bombers have this kind of access?
我不知道 桑妮娅
I dunno, Sonya.
-我过会再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗 -回头再聊
- I'll give you a call in a bit, yeah? - Talk later.
-好 再见 -再见
- OK, bye. - Bye.
汤姆·杨布拉德
-我是汤姆·杨布拉德 请留言 -妈的
- 'This is Thom Youngblood, please leave a message.' - Damn it!
清♥真♥寺袭击案 受害者妻子发表悼念
汤姆
好的 我尽快跟
汉密尔顿谈谈 交给我吧
头怎么样了 亲亲卡尔
-你好啊 哥们 -来了
- Hello, mate. - Eh up.
你好吗
You all right?
你太可爱了
Oh, you're gorgeous.
这是纳尔逊 纳尔逊 这是华盛
Meet Nelson. Nelson, Wash.
-是你的狗吗 -不 是艾丽的狗
- Is he yours? - No, no, he's Elly's.
-不好意思 我有点... -没关系
- Er, sorry, I'm a bit... - That's all right.
-我出去一会 -好的
- I'm just nipping out for a bit. - OK. All right.
-你最近怎么样 -挺好 挺好
- How you doing? - Yeah, good, good.
-你最近还行 -挺好的
- You find it all right? - Yeah, fine.
挺好喝的对吧 越南黄鼠狼咖啡
It's good, innit? Vietnamese weasel coffee.
什么
What?!
相信我 你不会想知道它为什么叫这个名字
Trust me, you don't wanna know why it's called that.
-好吧 你还是咖啡专家吗 -当然
- Right, so you're a coffee expert? - Sure.
不过柠檬苏打水仍然是我的专属
Though lime and soda's more of my specialist subject.
我倒是希望那晚我喝的是苏打
Oh, wish I was on them the other night.
是啊 你简直一团糟
Yeah, you were a mess.
-我知道 -醉的不省人事
- I know. - I mean, like, totally gone. Wow.
好了 别说了
All right, shut up!
如果那种时候还不能完全放松 什么时候可以
If you can't cut loose at moments like that, when can you?
你就没有
Well, you didn't.
我这里装了太多事了 放松不下来
I've got too much up here. I just can't.
魔鬼一直在伺机而动
Demons waiting to come out and play, you know?
我的战斗背包还一直在床边上放着
You know, I've still got an evac pack next to my bed
以防万一他们征召我
just in case they call me out.
这很悲催 我知道
It's tragic, I know.
不 我懂的 我也有同感
No, I get it. I feel the same.
这很难和别人讲 对吧
It's... It's hard to talk about, innit?
我觉得如果我跟朋友讲 他们会觉得我疯了
I feel like if I told my mates, they'd think I was losing it.
我们在那里失去了一部分的自我 再也回不去了
We lose part of ourselves out there. We never get it back.
你知道我们需要什么吗 跟我来
Hey, you know what we need, right? Come here.
什么 什么
What? What?!
做好准备
Buckle up.
-我们去哪 -保持冷静
- Where are we going? - Keep cool.
-我的天啊 我的咖啡 -这边
- Oh, my God, my coffee! - Here.
-我不知道我们要去哪 -你最好把背包
- I don't understand where we are! - Might wanna put your bag
-换到另一边肩膀上 -你要干什么 哥们
- on the other shoulder. - What is this, mate?
相信我
Just trust me.
你好 玛兹
Eh up, Maz.
你好 卡尔
Hiya, Karl.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
-喝一杯 -好
- Drink? - Yeah.
完了
Oh, bollocks.
-我帮了你的忙 -非常感谢
- I set you up. - Thank you very much.
好球
Shot.
-这个不好打啊 哥们 -我经历过拆弹时
- Lot riding on this. Mate, - I've neutralised an IED
塔♥利♥班♥还在我头上开火的情况
while the Taliban are taking pot shots at my head,
所以我觉得我专注力还不错
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表