剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
Lana, the team have already been around here.
他们一切都复查过了
They've double checked everything.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但约翰肯定有什么计划 我不能放过分毫
But John's got a plan and I'm not missing a trick.
诺克斯堡 美国重兵把守的军事训练基地
这地方就跟诺克斯堡似的
This place is like Fort Knox.
-任何人都不得轻易进出 -我知道
- It's impossible to get anyone in or out. - I know.
今天真累 这几周都很累
It's been a long day. It's been a long few weeks.
我真不敢相信发生的一切
I actually can't believe everything that's happened.
是 我也是
Yeah, you and me both.
-抱歉 我不是那个意思 -我知道
- I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. - I know, I know.
你知道吗 谁想要平淡如水的生活呢
You know what? Who wants a quiet life anyway?
终局
该死
Shit.
汤姆
Thom!
-又收到了约翰的信息 -我看看
- Had another message from John. - Let me see.
赫德逊手♥机♥开机了 现在快定位
Hudson's phone is online. I need geolocation now.
-终局 -什么
- Endgame. - What?
-这是什么意思 -他在耍我们
- What does that mean? - He's playing with us.
天啊 有人看着阿伊莎·坎贝尔-汗吗
Christ. Does anyone have eyes on Ayesha Campbell-Khan?
这里是C85 阿伊莎那边怎么样了
Central Eight Five, sitrep on Ayesha?
这是C38 没状况 尽在掌控之中
'Central Three Eight, no change. All under control.'
C85收到 谢谢
Central Eight Five, received. Thank you.
圣裘德士兵教堂
Soldier's Chapel, St Jude's.
对 派蓝队和一名拆手 我去那和他们会面
Yeah. Scramble Blue Team and an EXPO crew. I'll meet them there.
-他在一英里外的旧军事教堂 -好的
- He's a mile away, an old military chapel. - Right.
-好 我们出发 -不
-Yeah, all right, let's go. -No.
可能又是调虎离山 我们得小心
This could be another diversion. We need to be careful.
可能是故意引我们离开这里
It may be a trick to get us away from here.
我带蓝队前去士兵教堂查看
I'll take Blue Team to check. We'll go to the Soldier's Chapel.
你们呆在阿伊莎·坎贝尔-汗身边做好准备
You stay near Ayesha Campbell-Khan, for the announcement. OK?
-我去通知反恐小组的汉密尔顿 -好
- I'll brief Hamilton on CTO. - Yeah.
-现在干嘛 -待命
- Now what? - Sit tight.
反恐小组
情况如何
Sitrep?
长官 已将约翰·赫德森的手♥机♥
Sir, John Hudson's phone has been geolocated
定位至圣裘德士兵教堂
to St Jude's Soldier's Chapel.
圣裘德士兵教堂
费尔恩代尔路
枪♥械♥部门已经更新了情况
Firearms just gave an update.
德赛督察会带着摄像发送实时监控
DI Desai on bodycam will be coming in on a live feed.
干得好 抓住他
Good work. Let's get him.
C15 我是C74
'Central One Five, this is Central Seven Four.
蓝队正在进入教堂
'Blue Team are entering the building.
-安全 -安全
- 'Clear. - We're clear.
B39呼叫反恐中心
'Bravo Three Nine to CTR.'
未发现约翰·赫德森
No obs on John Hudson.
C15收到
'Central One Five received.'
各单位注意
'All units from control,
活动信息 即将宣布补选结果
'active message, by-election results imminent.'
有请各位候选人上台
If the candidates would like to make their way onto the stage.
我是马尔科姆·费恩肖
I, Malcolm Fernshaw,
德特福德南部选区
returning officer
地方选举监察官
for the Deptford South constituency,
宣布各位候选人
declare that the total number of votes
得票数统计如下...
given to each candidate was as follows...
这里是B39
Bravo Three Nine,
发现嫌疑人 约翰·赫德森
we have eyes on suspect. It's John Hudson.
拆手在场 需要紧急救援
EXPO on me now. I need EMT.
疑似服药过量
Suspected overdose.
阿伊莎·坎贝尔-汗 工党
Ayesha Campbell-Khan, Labour Party,
进步联盟...
the Progressive Alliance...
...17,454.
罗杰·戈登 保守党
Roger Gordon, Conservative,
8430票
8,430.
阿加莎·杰克 大英旗帜组织
Agatha Jack, English Flag,
3361票
3,361.
-萨米 -汤姆
- Sam? - Thom,
我在教堂 找到他了
'I'm at the chapel. We've found him.'
急救人员五分钟后到场 报告德赛督察
'EMT is five minutes away. Reporting to DI Desai.'
手电
Torch.
天啊 该死
Man. Fuck.
还有脉搏
Got a pulse.
-好的 -有消息再通知你 汤姆
- OK. All right. - 'I'll keep you updated, Thom.'
好 谢谢
No, yeah, thanks.
我在此宣布
Therefore I give public notice
阿伊莎·坎贝尔-汗被选为
that Ayesha Campbell-Khan is duly elected
德特福德南部选区国会议员
as the Member of Parliament for the Deptford South constituency.
萨米找到约翰了 他情况不好
Sam's got him. She's got John. He's not in a good way.
-好像是用药过量 -天啊
- Looks like an overdose. - Oh, my God.
所有在卡扎布交通事故中死亡的士兵
St Jude's Chapel is where they held the memorial service
都是在圣裘德教堂办的追悼会
for all the soldiers killed in the RTA in Khakjab.
-好 那地方显然对他而言有意义 -对
- Right, well, that place obviously means summat to him. - Yeah.
那他想告诉我们什么 他留下信息了吗
What's he trying to tell us, then? Did he leave a note?
没找到 抱歉 你在这等着
We didn't find one. Sorry, sorry. Wait here.
好
Ok.
我们成功了
We did it.
谢谢大家 感谢你们
Thank you, everyone. Thank you.
被选为大家的国会议员是我的荣幸
It's a privilege to have been elected as your MP.
我很荣幸可以代表
I am honoured to have represented
这个志同道合的联盟
this alliance of like-minded parties,
我感谢自♥由♥民♥主♥党和绿党的同事
and I thank my colleagues in the Lib Dems and the Greens
支持我这次竞选
for supporting my candidacy.
谢谢 希拉里 谢谢 尤兰达
Thanks, Hillary. Thanks, Yolanda.
这展示了团结的力量
This shows the value of solidarity.
我将成为你们在议会中的声音
I will be your voice in Parliament.
我会转达大家的感受
I will tell them how we feel,
让他们知道无法再继续忽视我们
tell them we are not going to be ignored any longer.
再说一次 桑妮娅
Say again, Sonya?
约翰从斯特普霍姆发给我们的数字
The numbers that John texted us from Steepholm,
66 11 42 戴纳摩
66 11 42. Dynamo.
我都写下来了
I wrote them down,
把数字写在名字旁 然后我顿悟了
the number next to the name. And then I saw it.
当你把它们各自放在一起 11就是Na
When you put them next to each other, 11 is "Na".
你在说什么 慢点
You're not making any sense. Slow down.
我们都是伦敦人
We are all Londoners.
华盛 是元素周期表
Wash, it's the periodic table of elements.
原子数
It's the atomic numbers.
11是钠 元素符号♥就是...
So, 11 is sodium, and the symbol is...
Na
'Na.'
没错 我想到这个后 就去一一查看其他的
Exactly. So once I had that, I went back and checked the rest.
66是镝 符号♥Dy
66 is dysprosium, "Dy".
42是钼 符号♥Mo 合起来就是戴纳摩
42, molybdenum, "Mo". Dy-Na-Mo.
这就是破译的方法
That's how the code works.
我会信守承诺
I will keep the promises I made...
1912也是密♥码♥
1912 is Code, too.
19和12
'19, 12. 1912.
就是钾和镁
'That's potassium and magnesium.
钾是...
'Potassium is...'
K和Mg
"K. Mg."
你知道那是什么意思吗
'Does that mean anything to you?'
...区分谎言和真♥相♥
..to separate truth from lies.
携手共进 我们能成就一切
Together, there is nothing we can't achieve.
-卡尔·马奎尔 -那是谁
- Karl Maguire. - 'Who's that?
华盛
'Wash?'
我得挂了
I've gotta go.
我们可以有多成就...
We can make a difference...
-天哪 -只要我们齐心协力
- Oh, my God. - ..if we work together!
我能借一步说话吗
Mind if I have a word?
对一栋安保严格的大楼来说 想要在这藏东西
For a secure building, it was surprisingly easy
可真是意外地容易
to hide something in here.
听好了
Listen up!
关门 关门
Close the doors. Close the doors now.
现在不是逞英雄的时候
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表