剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
快点
Come on!
有目击证人看到约翰·赫德森逃离现场
We have eyewitness reports of John Hudson fleeing the scene.
伦敦警♥察♥厅拆手
约翰·赫德森
拆弹警官
我们必须要尽快
It is imperative that we locate
找到他并逮捕他
and detain him as soon as possible.
我很肯定我的好运就快用完了
I'm pretty sure my luck is about to run out.
告诉你 老兄 她已经用了好多次九条命
Tell you what, mate, she's used up so many of her nine lives,
开始偷我的了
she's started nicking mine.
-你觉得那是什么 -退后
- What do you think that is? - Stay back.
我的剪刀在你那里吗
Have you got my snips, mate?
-拉娜 别走 -你得相信我
- Lana, please, don't go. - You've gotta trust me.
我的工作是保护他人安全 但我没做到
My job is to keep people safe and I haven't been able to.
那我们俩的关系就是这样了 哥们吗
So is that what we are, then? Mates?
我当时和别人在一起
I was with someone else.
-是表示我们之间结束了吗 -我不知道
- Does that mean it's over between us? - I don't know.
我又跟波登当核查了我们找到的HMX
I double checked with Porton Down about the HMX we found.
批次查询
出口地址 数据未找到
出口联络人 数据未找到
货运单 数据未找到
里面什么也没写 只有数字 661♥1♥4♥2
There's nothing there. Just "661♥1♥4♥2".
数据未找到
文档里只有这个 全被清空了
That was all that was in the file. It's been wiped clean.
去联♥系♥工党候选人和他们的安保
Get a hold of the Labour candidate and their security.
告诉他们我们马上就到
Tell them we're on our way.
是进步联盟的竞选大本营
It's the Progressive Alliance campaign headquarters.
投给阿伊莎 "区别谎言和真♥相♥"
-坎贝尔-汗女士吗 -怎么回事
- Miss Campbell-Khan? - What's going on?
我们收到情报这里可能会发生袭击
We've had intelligence of a potential attack.
后备箱下有一个开盖的煤气管道
There's an open gas cover under the boot.
犯人想移♥动♥这辆车 这是圈套
They want this car moved. This is a set-up.
我们需要立即疏散整个区域
We need to immediately evacuate the area.
当车被拖上拖车的斜坡板后 就会启动炸♥弹♥
When the car is lifted onto the ramp, it sets off a charge.
而这个炸♥弹♥ 就是引爆弹丸
In this case, it's one that fires a projectile.
炸♥弹♥能直接炸穿后备箱
It's strong enough to go straight through the boot
冲进下方的煤气管道
and into the gas pipes.
我需要进入所有大楼
I need to get into all of these buildings
检查所有煤气表
and we need to check all the gas meters.
见鬼
Shit.
他在街道上的所有大楼里都设置了煤气炸♥弹♥
He's set up a gas explosion in every building on the street.
我现在就需要拆手支援
I need EXPO support now.
-先生 往这边走 -请往这边走
- This way, sir. - Can you come this way?
我们会尽快让你们回家
We'll get you back in your home as soon as possible.
为了安全我们要把你们的煤气表拆掉
We need to remove your gas meter for safety.
我们得加快速度 他们开始怀疑你了
We need to work faster. They're on to you.
所以住户都要离开房♥子
All residents are leaving their properties.
-长官 -长官
- Ma'am. - Ma'am.
情况如何
Sitrep?
我们已经疏散了3.6公里半径内的所有居民
We've evacuated everyone within a two-mile radius.
拉娜和她的队员正在逐个拆除炸♥弹♥
Lana and her team are dealing with each device now.
将要派出机器人
Sending in the robot
对汽车实施可控爆破
to perform a controlled explosion on the car.
-坎贝尔-汗呢 -转移到了安全地点
- Campbell-Khan? - Moved to a secure location.
所以一旦我们挪动了非法停靠的汽车
So these devices would have taken out the entire neighbourhood,
这些炸♥弹♥就会将这一带全都夷为平地
all by us moving an illegally-parked car.
长官
Ma'am.
这是竞选大本营门铃摄像头的视频
Footage from the video doorbell of campaign HQ.
进步联盟的员工说
Progressive Alliance staff
他们看到他沿着马路挨家挨户敲门
said they saw him working all the way up the street.
确认是约翰·赫德森吗
Positive ID on John Hudson?
为避免被认出来 他全程都戴了面罩
He wore a mask the entire time to avoid recognition.
就连进门去换煤气表也戴着吗
Even when he went inside to change the gas meters?
他跟他们说这是市政厅对进入房♥屋的规定
He told them it was council regulations on entering property.
C14 疏散完成 完毕
'Central One Four, the evacuation is complete, over.'
稳住了
Nice and steady.
-就是那 -好 所有煤气表都拆除了
- There. - Right, that's all the gas meters removed.
福特蒙迪欧
很好 我们马上就准备好了
Good. We're almost ready.
C85 我是二号♥拆手
Central Eight Five, this is EXPO Two.
房♥屋已经安全 我们准备处理爆弹丸了
Buildings are clear. We're just gonna neutralise the EFP.
好 我去车里
Right, I'll be at the van.
慢慢地
Nice and slow.
低速档 高速档 履带 聚焦 镜头拉近
启动状态开启
准备
Stand by.
启动
Firing.
一 触 即 发
第六集[本季终]
一 触 即 发
第六集[本季终]
一 触 即 发
第六集[本季终]
一 触 即 发
第六集[本季终]
干得好
Great work.
我是二号♥拆手
This is EXPO Two.
所有炸♥弹♥处置完毕 现场安全了
All devices neutralised. Site secure.
C15 收到
'Central One Five, received.'
我想我们有理由喝上一杯了 头儿
Think we've earned a drink, boss. No?
是啊 我觉得你说得对
Yeah. Think you're right.
我累死了
I'm knackered.
干得漂亮 哈桑
Great work, Hass.
说起来...
You know...
我和约翰 我们是搭档
..Me and John, we served together,
但一直没成为兄弟
but we never became mates.
本以为一起经历过生生死死
You'd think after going through all that shit,
人应该能有羁绊 对吧
there'd be a bond, you know?
你看你和纳特 你们就像家人 对吧
Look at you and Nut. You were practically family, right?
-对 -约翰从没让我觉得是团队的一员
- Yeah. - John never made me feel part of the team.
总是说些嘲讽穆♥斯♥林♥的话
Always making a snide comment about Muslims.
"就是开个玩笑
"Oh, it's just banter.
"就是开个玩笑 哈桑"
"It's just banter, Hass."
当时我就应该教训教训他这个种族分子
Should have kicked his racist arse then.
哈桑 我很难过 那种感觉一定很不好受
Hass, I'm so sorry. It must have been awful, mate.
生活就这样 对吧
It's life, innit?
面对身边这种恶心事
Face this shit all around us.
就是搞不懂大家怎么不睁眼看看呢
Don't know why people just don't open their eyes, you know?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我真希望我也能看见
I wished I'd have seen it, too.
真希望我也能这么对比利说
Wished I could have said the same to Billy.
让他走回正道
Put him straight.
是啊 你肯定会的
Yeah, you would have.
在煤气表上动手脚真是个恶毒的陷阱
That was a horrible, horrible set-up with the meters.
换做我不知道能否推断出来
I really don't know if I would have worked that out.
纳特一定会为你感到骄傲
Nut would have been proud of you.
我们都是
We all are.
过来 你这个多愁善感的废物
Come here, soppy git.
拉娜 我想让你知道你做出了巨大贡献
Lana, I wanted to say how helpful you've been.
从一开始你对这案子的直觉就是对的
Your instincts about this case have been right from the beginning.
你好像对约翰的行事风格
You seem to have an understanding of John's process,
他的方法很了解 我希望你和我们一起
his methodology. I'd like you to work with us.
看看我们能否预判他的下一步行动
See if we can predict his next move.
好 只要我能做的 长官
Yeah, anything I can do to help, Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家听着
OK, everyone.
我想看看十字军之前所有袭击的规律
I wanna look at the pattern of the previous Crusader attacks.
我知道大家都开足马力了
Now, I know we're all working flat out,
但我要提醒各位 时间所剩无几
but I wanna remind you that we are running out of time,
总警司马上就要对公众宣布约翰·赫德森
before the Commander goes public with John Hudson
是我们头号♥嫌疑人了
as our number one suspect.
拉娜 有什么初步的想法吗
Lana, any initial thoughts?
竞选大本营用的炸♥弹♥装置非常复杂
Er, well, the device at the HQ was very sophisticated.
我把所有细节
I had to piece together
拼凑起来才发现嫌犯的最终目的
all of the elements to see the final goal.
他再次运用了狡诈手法
He relied again on yet more trickery,
就像在威斯特海温电灯开关上的第二个引爆器
just like we saw at Westhaven with the secondary light switch,
安布里克清♥真♥寺中包里的倾斜开关
Amburiq Mosque with the tilt switch in the bag,
还有比利汽车座椅下的压力板
剧集 | 一触即发(2022) | 导航列表